Thread: Happend today...

Happend today...

I have been thrown out of the girl toilet room.

I entered, she looks at me, and she said: ehm this is the girl room.
    So I said: Ow, sorry. And left.
    Everyday I breake the law........of Gender.

Pretty cool, Morgan. Guess you pass!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Pretty cool, Morgan. Guess you pass!
    Yeah, I guess so. Now I know I am doing it right.

Platinum Member
    lol i love it!!! not even ive gotten that but then again i use the gents all the time now!

Aspiring Member
    I remember my grandmother was inside the ladies' restroom, with my grandfather waiting outside. This very butch woman tried to enter, but my grandfather thought she was a guy and stopped her saying it's the ladies' restroom! LOL!

Hey congrats on passing!
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Cool, Morgan, hasn't happened to me yet. The closest was when a women entered, gave me a strange look, left again, came back and stood there waiting for me to leave before she would use the facilities. I just smiled at her as I walked out. I feel strange going into the ladies room now, though. I still do it in some public places because I think I'll be thrown out of the mens room, but I don't do it at work anymore. One of my friends told me that MtFs are more likely to be thrown out of a ladies room than for me to be thrown out of the mens room because women will call for security, but men just ignore you and go about their business. Gotta love that.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Cool, Morgan, hasn't happened to me yet. The closest was when a women entered, gave me a strange look, left again, came back and stood there waiting for me to leave before she would use the facilities. I just smiled at her as I walked out. I feel strange going into the ladies room now, though. I still do it in some public places because I think I'll be thrown out of the mens room, but I don't do it at work anymore. One of my friends told me that MtFs are more likely to be thrown out of a ladies room than for me to be thrown out of the mens room because women will call for security, but men just ignore you and go about their business. Gotta love that.
    right here we go with Toilet lesson 101 lol, get ur butt in a do the business leave and go about your day.....just a thought, if you have changed your name legally then you quite entitled to go use public mens toilet especially if you get your doctor write you a letter stating you are FTM Trans on testosterone living in your chosen gender role(which u then carry round with you)..........theres nothing to it, get on with it lol
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 10-10-2006 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    just a thought, if you have changed your name legally then you quite entitled to go use public mens toilet especially if you get your doctor write you a letter stating you are FTM Trans on testosterone living in your chosen gender role(which u then carry round with you)..........theres nothing to it, get on with it lol
    Believe it or not, even here in the big diverse city (where almost nothing phases anyone) people with doctors' letters and identification stating they have changed genders have been arrested and even abused by the NYPD. This is why I hesitate. Until our cops get some sensitivity training, it's a big gamble just to go pee.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Believe it or not, even here in the big diverse city (where almost nothing phases anyone) people with doctors' letters and identification stating they have changed genders have been arrested and even abused by the NYPD. This is why I hesitate. Until our cops get some sensitivity training, it's a big gamble just to go pee.
    thats not on.....thats total discrimination!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    thats not on.....thats total discrimination!
    Yup . . . but that's reality. It's a big, bad world out there that's not safe for us. :mad:

I so hate discrimination of all types but you are right it is a big bad world and ppl who are different will always be abused and discriminated against

Yup . . . but that's reality. It's a big, bad world out there that's not safe for us. :mad:
    Indeed. On school I would love to go to the boys room, but it's a rule that a boy can't go to the girls room. And girls not to the boys room. If you get caught, and there is is a big chanse you will during the break, then you're in trubble.
    It's so mean. Indeed going to pee is somethimes diffecult...hmm.

Morgan

Platinum Member
    im so lucky. ive never had a problem with gender discrimination, i go in the gents all the time, but i must admit ive had other types of discrimination so i guess that makes up for it!

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan.1986 View Post
    Indeed. On school I would love to go to the boys room, but it's a rule that a boy can't go to the girls room. And girls not to the boys room. If you get caught, and there is is a big chanse you will during the break, then you're in trubble.
    It's so mean. Indeed going to pee is somethimes diffecult...hmm.

Morgan
    Hey Congrats!

And about the above... I know the problem. I wait untill the lessons begin and when everyone is in class I go pee.. no one around so I even can choose! Boy's, Girl's.. Just think: I couldn't care less. Do what you want.
    It works for me. Girl kicked me out of the girlsroom, so I must look passable. Most of the boy's think also that I'm a guy and don't even notice me......

Nice work Morgan ! I usually use the unisex bathroom's at school, that way nobody can question me, and besides they're bigger and usually cleaner too heh.
    [SIZE=2]"Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]SSC[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]2012[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]SWK![/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    Shaun
    [/SIZE]

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Unisex rooms?!!? I want those too!