Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Favorite underwear? FtM

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroline Simmons View Post
    Yup I agree.

but I will say one thing if I may " This thread as gone way off the subject matter, and the last few post deserve a thread of there own which mat help get the message across "

And hey Adam fancy seeing you on here

Caroline

Caz to her friends
    The thread has been going off topic from the start thanks to a few disrespectful people so we're using it as a sounding board now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    The thread has been going off topic from the start thanks to a few disrespectful people so we're using it as a sounding board now lol
    Okey dokey Kieron
    maybe we'll see some of the guilty ones . come and post. with apoligies. and a "hey sorry guys I was wrong "
    [SIZE="2"]Caz[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroline Simmons View Post
    Okey dokey Kieron
    maybe we'll see some of the guilty ones . come and post. with apoligies. and a "hey sorry guys I was wrong "
    dont count on it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post
    What's your favorite underwear (briefs, boxer shorts, panties, etc.)?

As an MTF CD, I've tried briefs and panties myself. I actually don't like panties so much---they're flimsy, which is what I've heard some guys here say.
    I prefer to wear bikini style panties as they hold alot more in place and the silky material against my skin is great

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by annie1980 View Post
    I prefer to wear bikini style panties as they hold alot more in place and the silky material against my skin is great

Quote Originally Posted by annie1980 View Post
    The title of this thread is 'Favorite underwear? FtM' and the question was aimed at the female to male members of the forum. Please take the time to read a thread/post before you answer it.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    The title of this thread is 'Favorite underwear? FtM' and the question was aimed at the female to male members of the forum. Please take the time to read a thread/post before you answer it.
    would have thought the rant on the thread would have given it away too lol

Thongs, that is the way to go, well as far as I am concerned

As always Loves

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tessa Wire View Post
    Thongs, that is the way to go, well as far as I am concerned

As always Loves
    Read my lips!!! its a ****ing FTM thread!!! geez theyre STILL posting!!

ok thats it this thread needs bloody closing!! im getting well fed up with this blatent disrespect!! even after us ranting its still happening............im outta here before i say something that will get my banned!!! and believe me it will!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 11-25-2006 at 03:13 PM.

Well another fine thread ruined and now it's being closed.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn