Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite underwear? FtM

Aspiring Member

Favorite underwear? FtM

What's your favorite underwear (briefs, boxer shorts, panties, etc.)?

As an MTF CD, I've tried briefs and panties myself. I actually don't like panties so much---they're flimsy, which is what I've heard some guys here say.

hi-cut panties are my favorites
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post
    What's your favorite underwear (briefs, boxer shorts, panties, etc.)?

As an MTF CD, I've tried briefs and panties myself. I actually don't like panties so much---they're flimsy, which is what I've heard some guys here say.
    Wow, Jennifer, you don't like panties? You better duck before they throw something at you. I wear either boxers or boxer-briefs, depending on what I'm wearing. I don't like briefs because they remind me too much of women's underwear. I also sleep in my boxers (preferably my pirate or Spiderman ones).
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

for guy undiees it's whitey tighty's or boxers for female it's bekkine cut briefs and on the very rare occation a thong
    the body is just the house for the soul to reside in. like any house if you don't like it change it as you see fit. the only i can say is " to your own self be true"

hello

bikini panties for i wear them 24/7 now

Why isn't there a Commando categorie. Thongs are my weapon of choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I'm not terribly picky. I've got briefs, boxer-briefs, and boxers. I tend to go for the boxer-briefs usually, though. I like the way they look, and they're comfortable.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

M&S comfy knickers... true, true, true
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

boxers

Favorite Undies

Given a choice, which I have, I would choose a mesh thong. Just like GG's the decision is based upon what I'm wearing. Do not want to show panty lines.

Platinum Member
    just wondering was this question aimed at FTMs cos your original post suggests so

btw i wear my favourite is boxers

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    just wondering was this question aimed at FTMs
    Yes, it was. I wanted to see how things are on the other side of the fence considering FTMs have probably tried both male and female underwear. Most MTF CDs would happily wear panties, but I personally find them flimsy. Though I hesitate to wear briefs when en femme because I'm afraid of people seeing them and wondering why I wear them.

I wanted to see how things are on the other side of the fence considering FTMs have probably tried both male and female underwear.
    Well, I've never liked panties. I don't even like the word, and prefer to call them "women's underwear".

I hesitate to wear briefs when en femme because I'm afraid of people seeing them and wondering why I wear them.
    Really? Do tell . . . who would see them?
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Though I hesitate to wear briefs when en femme because I'm afraid of people seeing them and wondering why I wear them.
    ooooh Capt thanks for pointing this out i missed it the first time!! like Capt said Jennifer do explain more????

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    I hesitate to wear briefs when en femme because I'm afraid of people seeing them and wondering why I wear them.
    Really? Do tell . . . who would see them?
    Like if my pants slipped down a bit or something. I don't know, maybe I'm worrying about something insignificant.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Well, I've never liked panties. I don't even like the word, and prefer to call them "women's underwear".
    Agreed, mate. Just seems, I dunno, icky or something lol
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

I wear briefs, boxer briefs and boxers depending on my mood, or what i'm doing or if i'm packing. But I prefer boxer briefs or old navy boxers.
    [SIZE=2]"Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]SSC[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]2012[/SIZE][SIZE=2] [/SIZE][SIZE=2]SWK![/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]
    Shaun
    [/SIZE]

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    Agreed, mate. Just seems, I dunno, icky or something lol
    Didn't anyone tell ya, they've got cooties!
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Ohhhhhhh! That makes sense. My cootie-detector must have been going off lol

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    I wear whatever I got for sale at the local "Zeeman".. (a dutch store for cheap-asses like me where they sell 10 ballpoints for a euro and then only one of them works or leaking waterguns.. well you've got my point )
    But I hate to say it.. it's ladies underwear... okay I only buy them when they are black or navy, but it is still ladieswear. I live at home with mom and dad and mom does my laundry... I don't think she will understand...

humm this is a hard one, as a M2F im sorry for everyday where im going boxers. nice ones that is i cant stand the feel of ruff cheep ones, got to me nice and smooth. oh when im in femme if sleeping i tend to wear panties. just something to keep the boys in line.

='.'=
    Jamie

Gold Member
    just wondering was this question aimed at FTMs cos your original post suggests so

btw i wear my favourite is boxers
    You know I just stoped in to see what the guys were up to and I'm sorry to see another thread started by MtoF CD on underpants, come on people give these guys a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    You know I just stoped in to see what the guys were up to and I'm sorry to see another thread started by MtoF CD on underpants, come on people give these guys a break.
    LOL, Tina - I expect they're hoping we share their love of panties.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    typical innit! no bloody respect for us yet again!! girls please go play on your own underwear threads (god knows there are plenty) and stop spoiling ours, we havent got as many as you lot lol
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 11-19-2006 at 11:04 PM.

uhhhh this is an ftm thread????
    Jeez Louise! I turn my back for a second to respond to another thread, and they're at it again (FtM question - please read the whole thread). We'll have to lock the door and only allow in the ones who know the password ("Joe sent me").