Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite underwear? FtM

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    I reckon they should say "Easy on the goods darlin' " lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
    And what do they say on the back???? Tell me, I want to know.... (I do have an inquiring mind you know.)
    Oh man, Kimberley, I have no idea! I'm dying to know too. I guess I'll have to wait till I get them to find out - though I LOVE Pocoyo's idea!

This is the only info on the website (www.webundies.com, if anyone is interested):

These 100% cotton knit boxers feature Pirates of the Caribbean pirate skull on the front and read "Dead Men Tell No Tales" on a black background. They are machine washable, have a button fly and a covered elastic waistband. Imported.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Okay, now this could start another thread. "What's on the back of the Capn's boxers?" Do we WANT to go there? LOL.

Hmmm.

A picture of Captain Morgan??

"Swing from the Yard Arm"

Okay guys, time for some FUNNNNNNN!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Oh goody . . . we got the thread back on track somehow. These are the ones I want now . . .

Attachment 36046

Hmmm...maybe I should look for some more boxers then those are kewl!!
    Do you live, do you die
    Do you bleed for the fantasy?
    In your mind, through your eyes
    Do you see it's the fantasy? - 30 Seconds To Mars- The Fantasy

briefs for me. with my size(junk in the trunk!) bikinis or hi cuts don't make it.
    Love and kisses always Joanna Renee'

Quote Originally Posted by Joanna Renee' View Post
    briefs for me. with my size(junk in the trunk!) bikinis or hi cuts don't make it.
    And you're a FTM now?? hmm... I don't think so
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    And you're a FTM now?? hmm... I don't think so
    and people wonder why we moan about not being respected and seems like we never will be! so i give up!! this may as well be a MTF forum fullstop, cos it seems they just wanna post anywhere and everywhere, we only have a little corner of this forum and its STILL taken over by MTFs when the thread was VERY OBVIOUSLY for FTMS as it says so in the bloody title!!! you can have your bloody forum if it means that much to you!! ive had enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    and people wonder why we moan about not being respected and seems like we never will be! so i give up!! this may as well be a MTF forum fullstop, cos it seems they just wanna post anywhere and everywhere, we only have a little corner of this forum and its STILL taken over by MTFs when the thread was VERY OBVIOUSLY for FTMS as it says so in the bloody title!!! you can have your bloody forum if it means that much to you!! ive had enough!
    I understand your frustration, Kieron . . . believe me, you said everything I was thinking too. I get so frustrated by the whole one-sidedness I see going on here day in and day out too. Not just in the FtM section, but in other areas too, like the TS section and even in the Lounge. I've tried to be patient and tried to help things improve, but some days it feels like I'm banging my head against the wall.

I had to log off, try to calm down and return later 'cause I was ready to jump ship with you. I don't want to do it because I don't want to let the other guys down. Maybe I'll just take a break for a while.

Maybe this should be the start of a new thread - then we can set fire to the underwear thread and pretend it never happened.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Maybe this should be the start of a new thread - then we can set fire to the underwear thread and pretend it never happened.
    totally agree!!

Respect For The Guys

Yes I know this was only a fun thread. but as you can see from the posts below it WAS aimed at the Guys-Boys- on the forum. Us girls have more threads going about want undies we wear than any other thread. now some girls want to come and butt in on the Boys little corner , I can see why Kieron is getting so pissed off.
    just wondering was this question aimed at FTMs cos your original post suggests so

btw i wear my favourite is boxers
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post
    Yes, it was. I wanted to see how things are on the other side of the fence considering FTMs have probably tried both male and female underwear. Most MTF CDs would happily wear panties, but I personally find them flimsy. Though I hesitate to wear briefs when en femme because I'm afraid of people seeing them and wondering why I wear them.

I've known Kieron for 18 months, and yes he's always up for a laugh and he takes the mickey more than most

In the time I've know him, the support he's given to girls on other forums , the girls going through Transition
    and your everyday cross dresser. is unbelievable, he's shown so much care and respect for these girls. He doesn’t shout it from the rooftops, or want awards for doing it, he just does it. because that’s how he is, All he wants in return is the same care and respect.
    And yes I'm no angel. I've said things to him well out of line. at a time when he needed all the care ,support and respect he could find
    Mainly I've seen him on other sites were at times he's been the only guy in there among all the girls, then he found this place a place were he could come and talk with other guys about whatever the guys chat about, you know helping each other, things that us girls may not be able help with.

I do hope he sticks around on here because the guys on here can certainly help each other

By all means come on this little section and have a laugh with the boys. I'm sure they wont mind that. but do give these guys RESPECT

What's my post got to do with guys undies ? absolutley nothing, so sorry guys for butting in

But now I am here. I now know what Kieron's fav undies are, so will have to get him a pair of CK boxers for his Christmas pressie

Caz
    Last edited by Caroline Simmons; 11-25-2006 at 03:40 AM.
    [SIZE="2"]Caz[/SIZE]

Thanks, Caroline, for pointing out what a cool guy Kieron is (I guess all that flirting pays off). Thanks too for your support. You can come back anytime (we'll PM you the secret password).

Well, they are so obsessed with underwear, they can't see anything else but that word 'panties'... It really is rude I mean, there is 30 pantie threads open in the mtf section, you'd think that was enough wouldn't you, but a few just have to spoil the odd one in this section and yes, it does piss me off.
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    Well, they are so obsessed with underwear, they can't see anything else but that word 'panties'... It really is rude I mean, there is 30 pantie threads open in the mtf section, you'd think that was enough wouldn't you, but a few just have to spoil the odd one in this section and yes, it does piss me off.
    i agree.....we start threads in here hoping they will learn from them too, but we dont start them for the MTFs to take over, in future now i will not be posting important threads in here just for the MTFs to take over....i dont mind the MTFs input i think thats lovely, but to blatently answer a question that is not for them is just down right selfish and rude, not to mentioning arrogant! they say that they want to act like ladies but all i see is an act of an ignorant man when they do that!! from now on all my threads will be in the boys clubhouse, so it will be very quiet here from me

Can't you have moderated threads where posts don't appear until cleared?
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Can't you have moderated threads where posts don't appear until cleared?
    like in the meeting place you mean? it seems a shame that we have to do that, because there a few MTFs that really do have fantastic points of view, but i agree it seems the only way forward is to have it moderated so that capt or felix can disregard any post that is not relevent to the topic, especially those threads aimed just at us from other ftms or even questions thrown at just us by the mtfs, it really sounds like an idea worth looking at
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 11-25-2006 at 06:07 AM.

Platinum Member
    hey i think we sometimes forget you "GUYS" here are the same and different then us "GIRLS" ... not only do i try to respect your space here i have come to understand how hurtful people can be and some just by not caring and others because that don't think ... what's cool or funny to some one is hurt full to others....and then before you know it off and running outhers jump on the banwagon.... some times i just don't post things because i rethink what or how someone might feel and how hurt full even some thing we thought might be funny ... and at times i become the person that dose something wrong .... point is we all have the option to read our responses and think a bit before we post it............

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    hey i think we sometimes forget you "GUYS" here are the same and different then us "GIRLS" ... not only do i try to respect your space here i have come to understand how hurtful people can be and some just by not caring and others because that don't think ... what's cool or funny to some one is hurt full to others....and then before you know it off and running outhers jump on the banwagon.... some times i just don't post things because i rethink what or how someone might feel and how hurt full even some thing we thought might be funny ... and at times i become the person that dose something wrong .... point is we all have the option to read our responses and think a bit before we post it............
    yes that is so true Wendy i agree totally!

To be honest it got to the point ages ago where i just see this section like all the others as in i few it and post on the odd time but most part i dont bother because its been taken over at least for NOW theres a ftm section that i no wont be taken over.

its not as if i dont want the mtf to have a say because i sure do but when theres a thread thats for us guys and its 99% mtf i just give up on it because being dislecic reading takes me a very long time so it would take me forever to read a thread where i only want other ftm opions and theres mtf 4 out of every 5 replys so to speak

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    To be honest it got to the point ages ago where i just see this section like all the others as in i few it and post on the odd time but most part i dont bother because its been taken over at least for NOW theres a ftm section that i no wont be taken over.

its not as if i dont want the mtf to have a say because i sure do but when theres a thread thats for us guys and its 99% mtf i just give up on it because being dislecic reading takes me a very long time so it would take me forever to read a thread where i only want other ftm opions and theres mtf 4 out of every 5 replys so to speak
    im glad its not just me being paranoid and the other guys are speaking up about this thanks guys

Gold Member
    I see some one deleted a post I made on this thread, thank you and I'm sorry for being disrespectfully, guys are trying to have your own space here and we keep coming in here messing it up, we have the lounge to inter act, and again I apologize for going where I should not go.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    I see some one deleted a post I made on this thread, thank you and I'm sorry for being disrespectfully, guys are trying to have your own space here and we keep coming in here messing it up, we have the lounge to inter act, and again I apologize for going where I should not go.
    Tina, I don't think you have anything to be sorry for (and no I didn't delete your post), I've always thought you have shown respect in this section, you try to liven things up, have a bit of a laugh and you don't just jump in and answer questions that are made for ftm's to answer. Please don't stop giving your input in this section, I'm sure the guys like you over this side
    Administrator

Platinum Member
    Tina, I don't think you have anything to be sorry for (and no I didn't delete your post), I've always thought you have shown respect in this section, you try to liven things up, have a bit of a laugh and you don't just jump in and answer questions that are made for ftm's to answer. Please don't stop giving your input in this section, I'm sure the guys like you over this side
    yeah we love Tina hehee

Gold Member
    Don't want to disrespect any one here, they are friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Unforuntately, Adam is not alone in this. A lot of the guys only feel comfortable posting in the Clubhouse now. But I'd like to keep this section going so that we can all learn from each other.

Tina, I second what Tamara said, you have nothing to apologize for. In fact, Kieron and I were talking about this last night and we mentioned a few people we know will come to our defense and always post helpful comments in this section - and you were one of the ones we mentioned. As I said to Kieron, the ones that will get it are exactly the ones we don't have a problem with. The question is how to make sure others get it. Lisa, I like your suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    Don't want to disrespect any one here, they are friends.
    Yup I agree.

but I will say one thing if I may " This thread as gone way off the subject matter, and the last few post deserve a thread of there own which mat help get the message across "

And hey Adam fancy seeing you on here

Caroline

Caz to her friends
    [SIZE="2"]Caz[/SIZE]