Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My invention.....another injection.....

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    Sorry, not interested in the least.

I am what I am.
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

Give Peace a Chance vickie_tv1556's Avatar
    That injection is not for me!!! I am very happy and secure with being as close to a lady as I can. If it's not broken, don't try to fix it.
    Luv You All,
    Vickie

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranee Daze View Post
    What if I told you that I could cure all from crossdressing with twelve magic monthly injections to the glutius maximus? Anyone ready to bend over and "end" it all?
    I believe an injection that would cure ignorant judgemental people would be money well spent.

Ain't No Way! My Wife would never talk to me again! And I would probably loose the ability to Listen and Care without Rena. I'm not Sick! Whatayu Sick?

Rena

I've always been terrified of needles especially when they serve no purpose. I would like to cure my arthritis. I would like to cure my fears of going out en femme. There is no need to "cure" my crossdressing.

"One pill makes you larger, one pill makes you small." Grace Slick
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Banned Read only

My invention "cure". Taking it on the bun, the right one I think...

You ladies are soooo predictable! And you responses show it. I wanted to provoke some deeply held feelings and you did not disappoint me.

I did use the word "cure" on purpose. I knew that most would say that cures only apply to illnesses, and of course, we are not sick...are we?

I chose the idea of twelve monthly injections because of the pain and arduousness (word?) of it. Most "magic pill" fantasy threads on this forum are simple, one step , "pop-a-pill and you have Dolly's tits" solutions. The bending over and taking it in the end for a year, was a pun, but also was meant to reflect the idea of resignation.

Now I'll ask in a different way.

How many here have ever (even occasionally)(as I have) wished for a way out of crossdressing, and if so , how much effort and time would you put into closing that closet door for good?

P.S. SVP be nice to me. I am not looking for a catfight. I am just curious to see if others share my feelings.

I 've stopped dressing for long periods sometimes several years at a time, and didn't suffer any type of deprivement feelings. When I stumbled out of the clost the first thing i asked my S/o was if she said the word I would stop no questions asked. I'm glad she said it wasn't necessary, but keeping her is more important, to me. So while I've never wished to make it end, if it ended, life would go on.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Err... no.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

You ladies are soooo predictable! And you responses show it. I wanted to provoke some deeply held feelings and you did not disappoint me.

I did use the word "cure" on purpose. I knew that most would say that cures only apply to illnesses, and of course, we are not sick...are we?

I chose the idea of twelve monthly injections because of the pain and arduousness (word?) of it. Most "magic pill" fantasy threads on this forum are simple, one step , "pop-a-pill and you have Dolly's tits" solutions. The bending over and taking it in the end for a year, was a pun, but also was meant to reflect the idea of resignation.

Now I'll ask in a different way.

How many here have ever (even occasionally)(as I have) wished for a way out of crossdressing, and if so , how much effort and time would you put into closing that closet door for good?

P.S. SVP be nice to me. I am not looking for a catfight. I am just curious to see if others share my feelings.
    you should have asked another way in the first place instead of playing with us oh so predictable girls. My prediction?I predict I will pass on your future posts.

"hmmmmm, mabye I will post a question using an offensive implication on the common interests of all here, and see what reactions I get. >tee hee hee<

>then I will act innocently offended by the responses and reprase my question in a less inflammatory manner<

My answer remains the same. The only thing I would change, if possible, is the reaction of others to my lifestyle.

And, I think I will follow bgirl's example in the future.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

No thanks

invention

hell no i wouldnt take the shots,,even if i was paid alot to take them.I am not ashamed of who or what i am and will never stop being the sissy that i am

The Unlucky
    The bending over and taking it in the end for a year, was a pun, but also was meant to reflect the idea of resignation.
    Ok so you asked a question and attempted to make a joke about it? I for one am not amused. I am with bgirl on this one, I will pass on your immature threads as well.

Ranee, I think the heart of your question really is, do you feel that your need for crossdressing is a curse or a blessing. Perhaps, the answer is neither. The need for crossdressing simply is. You can choose to fight against that desire and make yourself miserable. Or, you can choose to accept yourself for the way you are and try to find ways to live with that desire that are compatible with your own situation in life. As for me, I feel good about who I am, including my femme side. I have no need or desire to take a pill or injection or whatever that would alter such a basic part of my personality.
    Phoebe

Banned Read only

Yes I agree this question was a tease.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCDKorea View Post
    Ok so you asked a question and attempted to make a joke about it? I for one am not amused. I am with bgirl on this one, I will pass on your immature threads as well.

She is making fun of us.

Her attempted point was “How far would you go” to stop cross-dressing?

I would take the shots. I have a family and a wife I want to keep. This “OBSESSION” with wanting to be a woman is putting a strain on my life, relationship with my wife and my family.

So I would do just about anything to get rid of it!

I may be the minority but is that the predicted answer?