Thread: Were you ever Almost Discovered?

Were you ever Almost Discovered?

When I was about 14, I went to my cousins first holy communion and party held in her parent's yard. I walked inside to use the restroom and went into her room while waiting for another person to get out. In their I found her veil. I couldn't resist trying it on. As I was looking at myself in the mirror, i heard a knock on the window. I took it off and ran into the restroom and locked the door. My uncle came in to find out who was messing with his daughters veil and my other cousin got blamed because they found him in the house. Too close of a call and I felt bad for him. what are your stories?

Never really had a close call.....even when I was dressing in the bathroom while my wife slept in the other room, 6 feet away!! lol That's close, without the call hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I had a very close call once. I usually dress when my mom is working at a laundromat. I had decided to change outfits when I heard someone coming in. Turns out my mom had fallen and hurt her hip. That was too close.

Another close call was one night after everyone was asleep I decided to put on my mom's make-up and nail polish in the bathroom. My mom needed to go, so I tried to take off the make-up but it wouldn't come off. I was able to get the nail polish off though. I then went into my room, my mom smelled the nail polish remover and told my dad that I might be using it to get high. I told her I was using it as a fuel for an experiment. Too close of a cal!l

I had two

Actually, I remember almost being caught twice, but I'm pretty sure there were more.

When I was 9, I was taking a bath wearing my mom's panties that she used to wash and leave in the box. My dad came in and opened the box. He thought I was wearing my underwear instead of my mom's and nothing happened.

Then, I was sleeping in my sister's room when she was travelling and a visitor had to sleep over, in my bedroom. I decided to wear a small pink panty, hoses and a bra. My mom suddenly entered the room to look for something, but I was under the sheet, so she didn't notice anything. Close call, I was paralised, just pretending to be sleeping.

I've almost been caught sooo many times! you think you have the house to yourself, then one of the teenagers comes home unexpectedly, can't even tell you how many times that has happened to me. Never actually got cought though, was able to get to the bedroom before they got into the house.

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Never really had a close call.....even when I was dressing in the bathroom while my wife slept in the other room, 6 feet away!! lol That's close, without the call hehehe

Love Karren
    Karren, you are amazing.
    The most daring action crossdresser I know of, all your shennanigans and you never came close to being "caught?
    You are just unbelievable. LOL
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

been caught countless of times. Once, while in my room, I was wearing a purplr dress (of my sister's friend) And As i sat on my bed, i noticed a family friend was peeking through the window. I rushed to the closet, But unfortunately he saw me and never forgot

I have only been caught once and that was when I was walked in on when sitting on the toilet at work over 30 years ago by a hostile co-worker, as the bolt on the stall door was defective. I have related this story on other threads.

At home as a teenager my Mum walked in to my bedroom when I was wearing a pair of my sister Anne's navy blue school knickers. Luckily mum thought these were swimming trunks as I had a couple of navy blue pairs of these. I always ensured after that I had bolted my bedroom door after that if I was only wearing knickers or had my trousers off.

The other occasion was at school, when I was about 15. I had forgotten that the timetable had been changed for that week as the Gym was needed as a Polling Station for an Election. PE was to be on Wednesday that week not Thursday. I had gone to school wearing a pair of Anne's white cotton knickers under my trousers whereas had I been doing PE or Games I would have worn Boys Y-Fronts until the lesson was over then have sliiped out to the toilet and put exchanged them for a pair of girls knickers which I had in my pocket. When I realised that I would be doing PE I was in a bit of a panic as in the Boys Changing Room (Locker room) there were no separate cubicles as in the Girls, we all had to strip off in full sight of each other and in those days my underpants, even a plain white pair as I was wearing would have been instantly recognised by the other boys as GIRLS' KNICKERS like their sister wore owing to the absence of the inverted Y Shaped Fly Seams and the narrow puckered waist and sumilar puckering at the leg bands caused by the elastic though them, a feature then missing from Boys' "Tighty Whitey" Y Fronts in those days 1968 which also had an inch broad flat waistband not what is called a tunnelled waistband as is the case with Girls' Knickers. The only solution I could think of was to go to the toilet, enter a stall and take off my knickers and go "commando". I was able to borrow a pair of PE Shorts from the Gym Teacher but got a bit of a ribbing from the lads when I got changed as I wasn't wearing any underpants, some even suggesting that I had pooed them. This was of course a lot less of an ordeal than if I had been discovered wearing Girls Knickers! Luckily I was able to drop PE next term as I took on extra subjects and I have never worn male underpants since then and haven't even owned any since I was 18.

Never had any problem with girlfriends or my ex-wife as I have always told them up front of my Panty Wearing and CD side . Nowadys over here in the UK and in Europe men's underpants are almost identical to women's panties in design , no fly, an elasticated waist and leg openings, double gusset, many different colours, I have even seen PINK underpants for men, so I doubt if anyone would notice my panties these days if I had to get stripped off infront of them.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

When I was 9, I had completely dressed when I heard the cleaning lady come in the house. I was upstairs and went to hide in my Mom's closet. She must of heard the high heals on the floor because she came right up. I peeked through the door crack and watched her look around - like she heard someone but saw no one. She finally went down.
    Janice Ailene:

Sub CD
    Once when out with femme underwear under my drabs. I got home to find my wife was home early. I had to turn around quickly and find a place to change (a plastic privvy at a construction site) & hide my undies in the car. Phew!

Alysin

More or less caught in semi-mode, as I was modifying some clothes wearing a skirt, bra and guys shirt, when my brother walked in. I grabbed some stuff to my lap when I heard him. He must have seen something at least, but didn't say so. He did say to change my clothes before coming outside (he'd had a few and needed me to drive his girlfriend to town). Afterwards I was very nervous, but after 10 or so minutes I went to hang out with him and we talked and listened to music and had a few beers. No word about anything he might have seen. But he never did walk in on me again without knocking and waiting to be invited

Quote Originally Posted by Alysin CD View Post
    Once when out with femme underwear under my drabs. I got home to find my wife was home early. I had to turn around quickly and find a place to change (a plastic privvy at a construction site) & hide my undies in the car. Phew!

Alysin
    I was just about to turn into the driveway when I noticed my wife was gardening right in front of me. Her head was down so I kept on driving to a local parking lot, changed and came back. I'm pretty sure she didn't notice

About 2 years ago, I was at my parent's place. It was late at night, like 2 or 3 AM. I got the urge to get dressed up. So I put on some sheer pantyhose, really small skirt, stuffed bra regular white dress shirt and 2 inch heels. I didn't put on any makeup or a wig on. I went outside, and I had my camera with me, wanting to take some pictures. So I walked to this church. The lights were on and the doors were open. Again, this was at some obscene hour, and I went inside thinking that no one would be there. I walked around for a little bit and started taking pictures of myself on chairs and what not. I was toward the bottom of some stairwell when all of a sudden I heard voices. They were getting closer, and I think they saw me on some surveillance camera. The last picture I took, some one saw the flash and said "oh my gosh is he taking pictures?" I was like shiiiii.....gotta get out of here. They were coming in the way I had come and I had to get out, and I knew nothing about this church. So I went deeper into it, and thank God I found an exit. Thinking back, this could have been a really, really bad situation. One, I could have been caught by these people (who turned out to be teenagers) and had to have faced whatever embarrasment/humiliation/trespassing I had coming to me. Or the exit I ran out could have had a fire alarm on it. Fortunately it didn't.

So I got outside, and I saw the people looking for me through glass windows. I didn't know if they were following me, but for some reason, I walked right by them. They saw me, and the "WTF?" expression on their face. At that point, I took of my shoes and just ran. They didn't follow me and I got home alright. Yeah....never doing that again haha.

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar

2 Near Misses

1) When I was living at my female cousin's house 12 years ago I discovered a bra she was throwing away. I rescued it before the garbage got collected from the house. I would allways sleep wearing it when I was alone in the house. One night she returned home unexpectedly and knocked on my door to say she was back. She opened my bedroom door and all that saved me from being discovered wearing a bra was that I was already lying in bed covered by a sheet.

2) Last week I bought for the first time some pantyhose (tights) in a supermarket. I did not throw away the receipt before I got home and left it in my shirt pocket. The following day I happened to loose a credit card. When i discovered this I called my wife home from work and asked her to check in all my pockets before cancelling the card. All she could find was the receipt from the supermarket which included an entry "TTG Bone Large". She asked me what I had bought with my milk orange juice and bread. I told her it was a cake for a work colleague. She believed me. I was lucky that the entry for Large size bone coloured 15 denier tights on the receipt had been abbreviated. Oh how important it is not to leave a paper trail!
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

I remember once when I was in high school...I was in my bedroom with the door shut. My Dad knocked on the door and I shouted "just a minute" but he soon grew impatient and walked in anyway. I had managed to get everything off and my guy clothes put back on, but I was still wearing heels! Scared the shit out of me, but I can remember just standing there, trying to act normal. He never did say anything and I'm not sure to this day whether or not he realized that I was wearing heels.
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"