Thread: Hooters

Hooters

I just recived my holloween outfit. A white Hooters tank top, orange satin short-shorts, those fery shiny panty hose. Along with a pair of white scrungy socks and a pink thong wearing everything now. I took some pictures that i think came out well for a bignner. Will try to post would like some feed back good or bad. Think i will try to find a party for halloween, if any one has any ideas in the Cleveland O. area please let me know.

Sarah:

PS. Would be first time out.

Could use some help

Hooters

Hurry with the pics. Loking foward to seeing them as Hooters is one of my favorite places.

susie bear

Sounds great. I'm jealous without even seeing the pictures. I'm going out next weekend too, but no idea where yet. Good luck.....

Banned Read only
    the only comment I have about Hooters is,they have cold beer,a nice view, and lousy greasy chicken wings

hooters

how true how true...and great outfits!!!

That is a fantastic outfit. Pictures please!

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Why not just show up at Hooters in your costume and try to make some quick tips.....hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hooters!!!!!

Far more show then its food is worth, and the girls carry more silicone then beer and burgers, BUT...the outfits ARE great!

JamieK
    ITS YOUR LIFE,... LIVE FREE AND HAPPY.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahbeth View Post
    I just recived my holloween outfit. A white Hooters tank top, orange satin short-shorts, those fery shiny panty hose. Along with a pair of white scrungy socks and a pink thong wearing everything now. I took some pictures that i think came out well for a bignner. Will try to post would like some feed back good or bad. Think i will try to find a party for halloween, if any one has any ideas in the Cleveland O. area please let me know.

Sarah:

Could use some help
    welcome and good luck with cleveland TG scene, not much out there. try:
    http://www.outincleveland.com/resour...sp?Category=31
    Deco and Interstate may be good. there are a number of good places in columbus

From Cleveland!

I just started a new group www.SAFECDTGVENUE@yahoo.com It's for us Clevelanders! Pass it on!

correct syntax?

Quote Originally Posted by Erica4U View Post
    I just started a new group www.SAFECDTGVENUE@yahoo.com It's for us Clevelanders! Pass it on!

your link isn't correct. could you provide the correct address?

pics pics pics pics!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahbeth View Post

Sarah:

Could use some help
    Hey there Sarah...good work, glad I won't be the only Hooters girl out there tonight. My wife is going to go dressed as one as well...first time I've ever been out and only the second time we've ever dressed together. Here's a pic of me trying on my uniform last week although I think I'll be a blonde tonight. I'm all twitter-patted with excitement. Please let me know how you do out there, have a great time...from one Hooters waitress to another Tammie

Last edited by Tammietoo; 10-31-2006 at 05:11 PM. Reason: forgot something
    "I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."
    Lily Tomlin

I finally gave in and started a Flickr page for my pics, if you want to have a look....still loading haven't organized anything... https://www.flickr.com/photos/129221215@N08/

If you want to buy just the shiny hooter girl pantyhose, you can buy direct from hotlegsusa.com...I love those shiny legs!!!!

Sorry hun can't help you there with the party. I'm down in canton AND decided to stay home, because I didn't find or heard of any parties today. That didn't stop me from going out shopping and buying a new pair of Champion skertcher shoes and 3-pk thin footies while I was dressed at Payless Shoes. They did have some cute high heel boots at the store. Buy one and get the other half off.

HolySh$t, Tammietoo, I hope I can look that good some day!

So how did it go Sarah? I hope you had a good time.

My wife and I were really nervous leaving the house. We ended up drinking entirely too much but had a great time dancing to an eighties cover band, and stayed at one club all night. We got quite a few second looks from people. It was especially fun seeing the ones who were looking hard and thinking. It was gratifying when a couple women asked if I was a girl or a boy what fun!

We ran into a couple of my co-workers. I was a little scared at first but a girl who works 10 feet from me for 40 hours a week didn't recognize me from 2 feet away. She was blown away. Everyone took it the right way and we had a lot fun. I think it really helped having my lovely wife dressed identically right next to me. We kissed once and about pushed a guy in a pizza delivery costume over the edge. He said, you two are freaking me out, but he couldn't look away...lol.

Hope everyone out there had a good night, cheers Tammie

(and thanks Paula p you are sweet to say )
    "I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."
    Lily Tomlin

I finally gave in and started a Flickr page for my pics, if you want to have a look....still loading haven't organized anything... https://www.flickr.com/photos/129221215@N08/

Quote Originally Posted by Tammietoo View Post
    So how did it go Sarah? I hope you had a good time.

My wife and I were really nervous leaving the house. We ended up drinking entirely too much but had a great time dancing to an eighties cover band, and stayed at one club all night. We got quite a few second looks from people. It was especially fun seeing the ones who were looking hard and thinking. It was gratifying when a couple women asked if I was a girl or a boy what fun!

We ran into a couple of my co-workers. I was a little scared at first but a girl who works 10 feet from me for 40 hours a week didn't recognize me from 2 feet away. She was blown away. Everyone took it the right way and we had a lot fun. I think it really helped having my lovely wife dressed identically right next to me. We kissed once and about pushed a guy in a pizza delivery costume over the edge. He said, you two are freaking me out, but he couldn't look away...lol.

Hope everyone out there had a good night, cheers Tammie

(and thanks Paula p you are sweet to say )
    How perfect can life get. You look gorgeous and to do all of this together with your wife. You are one beautiful and very lucky girl.

Sarah
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.