Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Passing? Advice before I go out!

Passing? Advice before I go out!

Hi girls...... please be honest with me..... do you think I will pass outisde or will I be in for a hard time. I have only ever ventured into the garden and around the home! thanks everso! Sophie x
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your pictures look great. Passing is more than that. Confidence, carriage and (working hard for another C)...concealment (or dressing appropriately for the conditions) are also important. Give it a shot. I'm sure I didn't pass the first time, but I didn't look as good as you do.

Banned Read only
    just don't eat anything with beans in it,or you will be discovered oops my sense of humor went off by accident,again

Don't worry about passing, depending how tall you are, you're likely to be read that way... just go out, have some fun and stop worrying about what other people think. But just a little bit of advice, not sure if it's the picture quality, but I can still see your beard shadow. Try using a green concealer under your foundation, blend it in well. And wear a choker or neck scarf to cover your adams apple.

Well, good luck with your adventure, even if you do get read, remember, you're going out to have some fun, sod everyone else
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Sophie, Your physical presentation is great, but it is impossibility to judge passability from a pic. How is your posture? How do you walk? Do you hold your head high and smile at people--very important? How are your gestures and mannerisms?

I have a cd friend that looks absolutely smashing, but when she walks, she walks like a guy in heels. When you see her walk, it is no doubt it is a guy.

So, get out there and practice. That's the only way to do it.

Jodi

Just have fun Sophie, you look very nice!!

Appearance wise, no problem. I especially like you in the dark blue outfit. Have fun!

Vikki

sophie you look really great to me

in the 3rd pic on right and the bottom pic(which is adorable!!) i think you pass...the other 2 i didnt think so,,,,which means thatin the end it depends on how you got made up , what you wore..etc etc..
    plus you have to really "be the part" if you are really trying to pass

in the end i can tell u that although you wont really pass most of the time it doesnt matter!!! you'll have a ball and when you are doing you will having so much fun you wont care!!

i have been out lots of time and i'm tall and surely dont pass..i've got some funny looks but i've also gotten complimented lots of times too!!

go have fun!! and take pics!! and tell us everything!!!

You look good and with those beautibul legs you have to go out and enjoy yourself. I have the same problem friends that know me tell me I look passable but then at the stores I get a lot of people staring at me. I guess some thing gives me up. Maybe my broad shoulders even though I always wear a blazer and dress like a business lady.

hi girls yes you got it. wow you go girl . sophie just enjoy your self let us know how it goes..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think you look very nice in your pictures. I really like how you wear your hair in the last two pics. It really forms well with your face and brings out your eyes. Later girl!

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Just you get going, preferably with the first pic wig, with which you have every chance of enjoying yourself..... getting readd will de
    pend then very mush on the"c" factors.
    A passing word, use a longer skirt, unless you are very confident it is getting late in the year for the mini. I know that I have just been out with mine, (this time in Glasgow, pics later), but then I have done it before...often.
    What is your height ? Hereabouts, over five foot ten is unusual, but cetianly not abnormal,.
    Go on, be brave, do not worry and go.
    Huggzzes
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Going out

You look especially nice in the straight blonde cut wig. As for beard shadow, Tamara had some good advice but the best advice as she said, is go out, have a good time and don't worry about "passing". It's interesting to note that even women worry about "passing". Not in the same way as we do, mind you but my wife was always asking me how her dress, hair and makeup looked before we went out. Seems there is a "competition" out there as to looking good while being among other GG's. Could never really understand why a woman would worry about that until I "became" one. Ericka/Rich

Gotta be kidding

Quote Originally Posted by sophie69 View Post
    Hi girls...... please be honest with me..... do you think I will pass outisde or will I be in for a hard time. I have only ever ventured into the garden and around the home! thanks everso! Sophie x
    Dear Sophie
    Yes hon, you have to be kidding. Your a KNOCKOUT for a women. Please take it from an admirer......you have the look, the grace and the image that screams WOMEN.
    Jerry

Looks good

You look nothing but female to me.

nice nice

i agree with the previous posts

some people read us some dont mainly because you dont give them a reason
    to look closely that is why its important to dress appropriately for where
    you are going . you outfit is ok for a club or a nice dinner but not for the mall , also go easy on the make up for day use , have fun

Looking great

I think you look awsome, specially on #2 and 3. Go enjoy yourself!!!

Hi everyone.....thanks so much. i wanted honest and thats what I got. I realise that the dressing was a little tarty (cough cough!) lol but that was in the comfort of my own home. If I were going out I would want to blend in so dress probably in jeans and nice top..... with less make up etc etc....

You are right about the beard shadow..... some of the pics, were taken some time ago, maybe like three years, before I started using Dermablend which I find quite good. The most recent pis is the one with the dark long sleeves top, black skirt and black legs (las sat night!)....

I guess the best thing to do it go to an organised event? That way the pressure is off slightly? is that what you all think? I once got dressed in a hotel whilst away on business, but didnt have the guts to go out! lol such a cop out. But I was not happy with my overall look that night.

But thanks for all your posts and i think everyone alos looks great. Its funny, but most of us look better than many women really, its just tha out height and shoe size gives us away! lol Talking of which I am 6'1" (without heels) and shoe size 9 (uk).... so bit of a nightmare cos in heels i must be 6'4" lol....mmmm bloke!

Later.

Sophie x

Sophie.

I have to agree, you look great in the photos, and as others have said, and take it from someone who goes out to pass, its not just the look.

Also think about what you wear, your outfits look fantastic, but not for "normal" passing mode I think.

I will add here I am a little envious of your looks.

Post more images if you are still not sure, and one big thing that helps me tremendously video yourself and have a good look at how you move, how you look from behind, my legs look fine from the front, but a rear view, they definitely belong to a man.

But again looking at your pics, you have a great head start, and I know when you decide to step outside your door, out with the general public, how great it feels to be just a woman.

Sophie.

Wink Best advise

Sophie you look great !! Go for it !!
    Best wishes Louise

thanks for all your comments.... i am touched! and getting more confidence!!!

anyway here are a few more pics.... maybe a bit less tarty (although one with my fav pink skirt) and one wearing my bargain new white jeans bought just last friday!!!

Let me know wot you think!

sophie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wink Best Advise 2

"Top Totty" just about sums up my comments, great pics!!
    Go for it !!
    Louise x (Cheltenham Girl)

Sophie -- I think you look great in your photos. I especially like the ones with your hair up. Not too many of us can get away with that, but you look great that way, too. Hope you have fun going out.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

would luv to LOOk so good!!!!!!

Jennifer
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"