Thread: Brest forms or just a gel bra??

Brest forms or just a gel bra??

hi
    I have read a lot of threds about brest forms and heard some good comments. I myself just wear a satin gel/water bra. it gives a great shape and feels natural. it only cost me £25 which is a snip of the price of forms.
    Dose anyone else just wear gel bras or do most of you have forms and what are the advantages of them?

GypsyKaren
    I just go with a water bra too, it feels much more natural to me.

Karen

A water bra works just fine for me. For my own needs, I cannot justify the purchase of breast forms.

Buy a decent set of breast forms....you won't be disappointed!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

How does a water bra look?

Is it a complete bra or is it inserts that work in any bra? I love some of my bras and would hate to trade up.

For my part I either don't stuff, "**** it, i'm flat - deal with it." or I use a couple of water balloons to probably fill in the B

I have a water bra and while it does give a bit more shape than the moulded cup bras I normally buy it doesn't give me any cleaveage that I could show, and to my eyes the shape that it gives by itself isn't quite right. I'm seriously considering a set of forms.

Brianna, a water bra is a bra that has small sealed pouches filled with water in the cups. In the water bra I have the puches are not removeable, they're permanantly sewn into the cups. Gel bras are basically the same, but they use a liquid gel instead of water. There are also bras that have inflatable air pouches that let you adjust how much air is in the pouches (the bras come with a small "pump" for the pouches), so you can adjust how much "lift" you'll get.

I just ordered one brest forms,never tried.
    Rain

well.. I would love to buy some breast forms but right now I just cant justify spending that much money right now..
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Smile

I like to wear some bras without any forms and I have a few bras that I use forms with. I got some water breast forms from JC Penneys that were inexpensive and feel really nice. But I do agree with some here that nothing feels better than just wearing a nice fitting bra over what nature has given you ......... Jolene

Breast tissue is less dense than water (breasts float), so anything water-based will tend to be too heavy. And proper forms will give you nipples. This may not seem important, until you try wearing proper forms....

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I prefer breast forms. :-) I'm wearing mine today. Testing the Hollister medical adhesive. I need to be ready for a Halloween party tomorrow night. Mine are the Transform triangle Super Perk, size 8. Bought them in Reno last year when I was on vacation. I'll be out grocery shopping later today. I'll be wondering if anyone notices. It's chilly today. I'll be in guy clothes, with a winter sweater.
    Bobbie in Vancouver

never heard of water bra's, where can you get them? may be interested
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Hoochie in Hiding
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine Ellis View Post
    never heard of water bra's, where can you get them? may be interested
    I picked up a nice one at Wal-Mart. It was pretty cheap, too!

NL (delurking)

Never felt as womanly until I got the breast forms. They feel just like breasts and have the same weight. Yes, they're expensive but, if you think CD'ing is a very important thing in your life, they're worth every penny.

I wear a bra with removable pads its a full coverage under wire bra but i like to wear. however forms would be nice to have some day and really open up more option for me in different bras that i cant wear now and thats just my 2 cents.
    Tina1969

Both

I bought both and wear them together and they work well for me. Just perfect. A little expensive for the look but worth every penny me thinks. 39-29-39 not bad for a non-GG don't ya think?????

Both

I also have both and wear both at the same time most of the time. If I do not want to be seen wearing a bra I will wear just the water bra. I do wear the forms in my other bra's including my sports bra that I wear when I go jogging at night. They hold good in the one that I own