Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: what is your age !!

Gold Member
    Well lets see here, I'll be fifty in February, the first time I put some thing on girlie I must have been twelve or so, the Tina you see on this web site all dressed well shes not even a year old yet.

I'm staring at 70 in a couple of weeks. Tried on high heels at about age 6. Put on Mom's girdle and bra at about 12, then a long gap until about 8 years ago when I finally found "ME". I wonder where I was hiding all those years??

Just turned 34, I have been dressing off and on since i was 8. More in the last 1-1/2yrs since i met Jen.
    Enjoy your dreams, live life to the fullest.

I'm 40, wish I had started younger.

Ask a girl her age?

Of course!
    Been getting all the stuff from AARP for a couple of years now. Turned 53 earlier this year, and feel 23 ... still!
    Started when I was 12 or 13, didn't know why, but was attracted to lacy underthings, etc just beause it felt so natural. So, I guess, "Still Crazy After All These Years."
    (With my apologies to Paul Simon)
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

I'm 38... true, true, true... I first dressed fully in public at the age of 16, ran for my life at 18, and kind of became a classy sassy broad at about 32
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Smile

I am 50. Earliest I remember starting to dress was when I was about 9 or 10. Started wearing my mothers lingerie and anyone elses I could get my hands on. Seriously started to dress fully about 8 years ago and it has been none stop since then. My wife is very supportive and that is what has made it so much easier for me. We even go out together sometimes when I am dressed for the evening.

Denise Anne

Banned Read only
    i'm 47 and i have been dressing since i was 10 years old.my wife is ok with it .

How Old Are You

Well I will be 62 in 14 days been dressing on and off since I was about 8 I think,of all the things I have lost in my life I miss my mind the most.

Love Yah

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

me

im 40 and i started at about 13 , at 26 i started buying my stuff, when i was married i tryed to stop, it when't sour, i got the net and found a new world
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Hi,
    i just turned 63, but have only been into Andrea from about age 39 (I was a late starter)..
    Take Care,
    Andi..

Hi, No big deal here, Male I am 50, Female I am 30. Makeup can do wonders for us girls, although I really don't think I can pass now. I don't know when I started, very eary I guess, I know I used to look at all the ladies clothes in the Aldens catalog and dream I was wearing such things, I used to put on my sisters clothes when nobody was around. The first Girls things I had was a discarded pair of Pantyhose, I don't know why they were thrown, but I ended up with them.
    Last edited by Amy Hepker; 10-28-2006 at 09:58 AM.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I'll be 62 on Oct 30, :mad:
    Tried on some of my Mothers things when I was around 9 or 10, kinda stopped around 14. Started again with wearing underwear, ( I know I'm not suppsoed to say PANTIES) around 15 yrs ago and proceeded to stockings, and about two years ago graduated to bras. This past year I've purchased outerwear on my own and have come out to quite a few SAs about my buying habits.
    Almost fully "out" on the home front. She "knows" but hasn't seen me fully dressed yet.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Hi,

I'm 36.
    First dressed at 12, though I had female feelings before that. Luckily had a friend who was supportive, so I didn't freak out about it. Bought my first bra at about 17. Been regularly wearing female stuff under my male costume since around 20. Wishing I was female for a long time.

"Princess" Michelle
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

I am 58 and have been dressing off and on since I was about 10
    Katy

Elegance Is Refusal plastiqgirl's Avatar

my age

I'm 19. I've been cd'ing since I can remember. earliest definite memory of it would be when I was 3, being Ariel from the little mermaid and acting out the whole movie for my parents and the video camera. lol
    XoXo Lex XoXo

Aspiring Member

Another middle aged Canuck Girl

Hi MJ:

51 here, been dressing more in the last few years its like i am reaching puberty if that makes any sense

Quote Originally Posted by bianncats View Post
    i'm 43 and have been dressing on and off now since I was about twelve. It's a little more intense now than it was then and it has transformed from a sexual thing to an emotional thing. I can't explain that part.

Biannca
    I'm 48 and this says pretty much my own experience. Was about twelve when I strarted dressing fully in my sister's clothes. Billie Jean

The ripe old age of 54. Been dressing since about 12. Wife knows and is ok with it. Sorry I have to go get dresses for a party now.

I am 41. Started around 12. Stopped at 17. Started again at 21

Hi Girls
    50 here but will be 51 in two weeks, been dressing for about 38 years and would not stop unless i die and even then i will be in panties and at least a skirt and blouse. Thanks and have a fem day

I am 31, be 32 in a couple of weeks and I have dressed since I was about 4-5. My oldest memory I remember wearing my stepmom's shoes. Too big of course but she thought it was cute. Later in life when she caught me she didn't think it was so cute. But I think she made me the person I am today so guess I wouldn't trade the tramatic times as a kid for any thing. Well maybe if she would have accepted it things would have been different. Maybe I would have embraced Lacey earlier on in life and not at the age of 29. Huggs, Lacey.
    Just wearing what's comfortable!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Oldest CD on here?

My actual age is 74+, which makes me one of the oldest on this forum. My CD age is about 66, since I started at seven or eight. But I actually feel younger when I am dressed. Feminine clothes just do that to me. I feel younger, and better in every way.

Sissy

More Girl than man

23 here, and i first got the urge to discover feminine clothing somewhere aroung 7-8.

hi, 25 here and birthday coming up soon. My CD has only been let out very infrequently over the past 10 years or so but should be making a much larger appearance very soon.