Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crossdressing and smoking

Smoking (stinks)

Quote Originally Posted by carol ann View Post
    I have to join with those who do not find smoking pleasant from any point of view - certainly no sexy - nearer to repulsive. You can smell it in the house of a smoker - in his/her clothes I am all for banning it in all public places
    I agree its the most foul smelling thing around, I quit in 1969,after smoking 3-4 packs aday, not only have I saved my lungs and my frilly things dont smell, the smell gets in the hair, fingers turn yellow,and look what it does to your skin and face, but all that being said, Its up to you if you want to die and no..
    dying is no fun, its for ever, look how much youd miss not being able too ever dress again, maybe in the casket you could wear a black dress, Love Charolette

as an ex smoker who has been "clean" for 8 years now, I hate the smell and don't understand why someone would smoke. Cigarette tobacco is soooooooooo cheap.

Now as a hypocrite, I love cigars but in the right environment.

Nope. I find smoking absolutely revolting. I passed on several relationships because she smoked. YECH!
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

The weird thing about the Britney Spears' perfumes is, once I light up (part-time), the scent intensifies. Supposedly Spears smokes so maybe it's intentional.

Don't forget the teeth bleaching gel!

Yeah I smoke, got one burning right now, and working up to quitting, but until then, there is something to be said about seeing lipstick on the cigarette. Love and smelly xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

is in her vest
    Hi

I'm sorry but I just don't like smoking, I dislike being in a room with smokers who are smoking too. I do a lot of competitive sport still, and just the thought of handicapping myself by smoking is enough to make me leave any situation where I have to passively smoke. So no, I don't find women in short skirts, smoking languidly very appealing....
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

I do not see anything sexy about smoking. I will never date a smoker.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolv View Post
    Do you remember that scene in "basic instinct" with Sharon Stone wearing a mini skirt!!, high heels and smoking her cigarette?I wish I could quit smoking but is something I can't resist especially when I dress up.I find it so sexy and charming wearing my female clothes, high heels( I love high heels) and make up and enjoy my cigarette.I also like every morning that I wear my high heel boots and go for a walk and a cigarette before I change shoes and go to the office.......do you like smoking when being enfemme or is it just me???!!!
    Just a reminder of the original question

Some people dont seem to think they should answer the question that was asked
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Seeing as some of you think it's ok to keep taking this thread off topic and giving members a lecture, this thread is being closed. If you can't answer the question, then don't post to the thread, it's 'that' simple. So, to those who have ruined this thread, well done
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn