Thread: "Tights Method" another way of losing the bumps.

"Tights Method" another way of losing the bumps.

I found this info on another site. its a bit confusing at first.
    Ive just made one and it works a treat.im wearing it now with a mini skirt and the look is great.

"Tights Method".
    Basically you make a gaffe out of a pair of panty hose:

Step 1: take a pair of panty hose (your size) and cut off the elastic waist with scissors.

Step 2: next, cut a portion of one of the hose legs so that you have a tube approx 1 1/2 feet long.

Step 3: now take the elastic waist and pass it through the "tube"
    so that the elastic sticks out at both ends forming loops.

Step 4: now put your legs through the loops and pull the whole thing up to your thingy. Pull your thingy back and then pull the hose up tight. It should resemble a thong panty. The front should be the "tube" part holding your thingy quite nicely. the back should be pulled up so that it's right in between your cheeks like a thong.

Now you can wear a regular pair of panties over the "gaffe", bikini or thong style. You obviously have to do this when you are not excited. But once you have everything in place, you shouldn't have a problem.

In a word

Okay, Hon, I guess that works for you. I just have one thing to say. In a word: "ouch!" Ericka/Rich

once tucked i find it just the same as taping. keeps everything in the right place and the tool firmly back.

sadly i don't need to tuck my thingy but it could work for some sounds painful lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i usually wear a dress or a skirt so i dont tape or tuck
    laurie sweet

That is innovative. thanks for the idea.