Thread: Blessed When Dressed

Exclamation Blessed When Dressed

I beleive we feel this way at some point in time.Although we are "OK"with our male side inside,We are screaming to break out on the inside.When we dress we all feel the inner power that that we truly want.Putting on that lingere that hot little dress and those sexy shoes,we become alive.Adding those final touches,perfecting the make-up doing your nails ,and finally that perfect lipstick.SHAZAM we are unstoppable.Often i wonder why the man upstairs has put us in this corner.I feel Amazing when when dressed and even better for following my heart and living as i was supposed too.Hope ther are More beleivers than me.I think we could be better for accepeting our true destiny. KISSES JULIA!!!!!

Amelie
    Hi Julie, I see you made it here to this section,, Welcome

I agree, we have to be more accepting of our inner fem self. Then we can be happy who we are.
    Amelie

I agree myself. No one can take your happiness away. When you are happy how you are living never change that.

Tristen Cox
    I only feel 'alive' when I am dressed, so yes I do agree. Can't wait to live this way all the time. It would be devine

Love
    Tristen

Platinum Member
    only crossdressing when in drab this way is me

Right on, Julia! I have been counting down the minutes all day!

Girls have more fun!!

Thumbs up Spot on!!

I could not have said it better.

While I cannot be me at home, I travel a lot on the job. Rachel is always with me.
    It is truly amazing - the change that occurs not only physically but mentally! My entire personality changes the moment I slip into my real clothes.

Hugs....
    Rachel Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by Julia Legs
    Often i wonder why the man upstairs has put us in this corner.I feel Amazing when when dressed and even better for following my heart and living as i was supposed too.Hope ther are More beleivers than me.I think we could be better for accepeting our true destiny. KISSES JULIA!!!!!
    More believers than you in what? That we are whole when dressed? The man upstairs? In what? If it is the man upstairs, which man is it? And why isn't the man upstairs a woman? And why does he or she have to be upstairs? Why can't he or she stuck here on earth with the rest of us?

Platinum Member
    susan can it be more like he/ she or what not god just is......that simple just is....

Smile My Mistake,Sorry

Your right,the indivadual upstairs downstairs or her i just wish is was done right the first time and let us be who we really are,Women At Heart,TRULY.My mistake,please forgive me.Julia.

My holy grail: dressing at work.

Smile Blessed

Quote:Hope there are More believers than me.

there are.