Thread: A Shopping Experience

A Shopping Experience

On Halloween I spent the day en femme. I went to several stores and had my photo taken in several stores and cafes. In the afternoon I had become quite confident, I don't pass, not even close but I did have a good time.
    I went to a discount store and bought a few things. When I went to check out the clerk (who incidentally was in costume) thought I was one of the funniest things she had seen all day. She called one of the other clerks over to see me. I had purchased a few items of makeup and a couple pairs of panties. The clerk was amazed at my panties, she asked if I was going to wear them, I said naturally and asked if she wore panties under her clothes. She agreed with my line of reasoning and decided that one should wear panties under women's clothes. She said that another man in women's clothing had been in a week before, when she asked him if he was early for halloween he said no, that was the way he dressed.
    The poor clerk, she was so politically incorrect and insensitive. I thoroughly enjoyed our talk, I can't wait to go back and buy some more panties from her when I'm in drab, wonder what she'll say then.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    On Halloween I spent the day en femme. I went to several stores and had my photo taken in several stores and cafes. In the afternoon I had become quite confident, I don't pass, not even close but I did have a good time.
    I went to a discount store and bought a few things. When I went to check out the clerk (who incidentally was in costume) thought I was one of the funniest things she had seen all day. She called one of the other clerks over to see me. I had purchased a few items of makeup and a couple pairs of panties. The clerk was amazed at my panties, she asked if I was going to wear them, I said naturally and asked if she wore panties under her clothes. She agreed with my line of reasoning and decided that one should wear panties under women's clothes. She said that another man in women's clothing had been in a week before, when she asked him if he was early for halloween he said no, that was the way he dressed.
    The poor clerk, she was so politically incorrect and insensitive. I thoroughly enjoyed our talk, I can't wait to go back and buy some more panties from her when I'm in drab, wonder what she'll say then.
    I am always amazed when I read posts like this. I have NEVER been asked by a clerk why or for whom I buy something. I can't imagine why a sales clerk would do something outrageous like that. They are there to sell stuff, not to interrogate customers, and they know that. If you are willing to chat with a sales clerk, sure why not. But if you are not, all you need to do is raise an eybrow, and s/he should immediatelly apologize. If they don't, call a manager. You are a customer who wants to spend money, that is all they need to know and to care about.
    Have fun now, life is too short to wait,
    RedBaron
    http://www.facebook.com/guenther.eichhorn

I was wearing a sweater and a skirt, so it was a logical question. She was not trying to be rude or mean spirited, she was only insensetive.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    ...she was only insensetive.
    yes, it's a well-known problem. And, I think, best one can do - make fun of it