Thread: Have you come out...

Trouble On Wheels Francesca Chantel's Avatar

Have you come out...

...on any other forums - non CD - that you post on?

I am just wondering.

I have on 2 boards. Both car related. Reception was great on one, they are really cool with it.

On the other, the only reason I did was because one of the moderators that also happens to live in Austin revealed to us that she's a transsexual (male to female).

Reception was not so great on that board but I shrugged it off.

(I was jealous of the moderator for Halloween though, her black dress was shorter than mine!)

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    coolies,,,,,, 'n good for you, francesca!!!. i'm o-u-t . period. almost everyone that knows mee, knows, 'n quite a few know mee "only" as mandy,,, online 's th' only persona i use, (outside work 'n some business), on ebay, m' fave baseball team's blogsite, th' local political chat, etc... ,,,,,,a bit o' resistance here 'n there, but overall, think 's been very well received

Crossdressing is so unrelated to the topics that it is never mentioned, if it were I would not hesitate in telling my story.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.