Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pizza guy was a jerk to me

Pizza guy was a jerk to me

Last night my parents they went out for dinner and they left me 20 dollars to order a pizza so I did. I was of course dressed up like a girl but with no wig or makeup, I was just wearing a tube shirt and a skirt anyways the pizza guy came to the door and I gave him the 20 and I asked for 7 dollars back but he said he didn't have any change. So I spent five minutes looking around the house for the exact change I found money and gave it to him but I gave him no tip. Point is I think he was just giving me a hard time because I am a crossdresser and what he did made me really mad.

maybe

He was a jerk. Maybe he was just waiting to get off shift to dress himself.

normally I'd say you might be paranoid - but they're supposed to carry change. If he really didn't have it he's an idiot, but more than likely just a jackass

Wow...not having been there and seen things myself, it's hard to say what really happened. Maybe the pizza guy was just not too smart and he really didn't have change. (Stupid, but possible.) Maybe the pizza guy was indeed harrassing you because of the way you were dressed. Again, I really can't say since I wasen't there.

But I will tell you that I'm proud of you. The pizza guy aside, you followed your heart and wore an outfit that made you happy. Way to go! Don't let the "negative vibes" from last night spoil your ambition or desire to express yourself. Forget about last night. Look forward to another night. Sounds like you're on the right track. Hang in there.
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Idiots are idiots! I do agree with Michelle that you followed your hearts desire and dressed the way you wanted. Good for you! BTW, was the pizza good after all of that? Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Probably a ploy to get higher tips... Rounding everything up to the nearest $15 or $20!! And I assume that they don't make a fortune delivering pizza.. And you didn't say he made and derogatory remarkes? So I'd say that he's either a dumb guy who forgot his change or a smart guy who forgot his change!! Hehe.

Maybe he needed the money to by a new little black dress???

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    remind me, why do we care about pizza guys anyway?

Yeah, I agree with Karen. A pretty common ploy to get you to just say, "Ah, forget it...just keep the change."

The fact that you had on a wig and a skirt might have made him even bolder, figuring you would probably spring for a bigger tip, cause of his perception that you might have been embarrassed or anxious. Of course, that's an assumption. I am assuming that he would be bright enough to quickly take advantage of the situation.

His biggest problem was greed! On a $13 bill he tried to squeeze you for a tip of +50% of the total. That's outrageous for a pizza delivery! He probably would have gotten at least 35% if he had told you he only had four bucks in his pocket.

Good for you, you didn't play along with the ploy and you made him wait. Maybe next time he will try to "play it straight!" For a certainty, if he's been delivering pizza's for very long, you were probably no big deal to him. He's probably seen a lot of things that were out of the ordinary.

I'd think seriously about making a complaint with the chain. To go out on a $13 order and not have change for a Twenty dollar bill......I don't think so!

Peace and Love, Joanie

PS. Reread the post and misread it the first time...no wig. But that doesn't change anything. My perceptions are still the same.
    Last edited by sterling12; 11-07-2006 at 04:50 PM.

I've delivered pizza as a second job for years,your employer provides you with change,but I've forgotten to get change and there has been times when I ran out,it happens if you take more than one delivery at
    a time.It never is a good idea to try and take the custumer,you may deliver
    to them again,and most of them have a good memory.

A friend of mine once told me to ignore the ignorant. Pizza dude... how does it feel to be igored

Simple - next time get a DiGiorno frozen pizza....

"It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno's"
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pizza

He just wanted a good tip thats all that i can tell. When i order pizza I don't dress like a girl, thats only for my fans not a pizza boy.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Gold Member
    He was probley using his camera on his phone and sending your pic's to his buds, I think he got you

He was probably stunned by your beauty and couldn't count to 20. Have a laugh and next time order chinese.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

This is just a ploy to get you to just let him have the rest as a tap. I don't think it had anything to do with you dressing up. I thing I would have contacted the Pizza joint and told them about not having change. I hope you have better luck next time. I was lucky when I did that one time I had a girl deliver mine. She never said anything about me being dressed although I know she knew because of my voice.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Next time fix a sandwich and save the money to buy a nice bra.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

he was probably new. I once ordered a pizza that was $22 delivered, and I only had two $20's.. and he didn't have change, so he ate the $2 because it was his fault. you just never know how good your delivery guy is gonna be.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    I think he was angling for a Tip...Figuring you would rather just hurry the transaction so you can eat...I think you being dressed had no real bearing on the situation

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    That has happened to me before in drab. I actually made them go back and get me change. I am not going to have change for 3 or 4 bucks and have them say, uhhh... I don't have any change. I'm sure they enjoyed the extra trip. lol

Who wanna go hang out ^-^ cutie_yami's Avatar
    stupid pizza guys

cdjenny

well i can see y i quit delivering

i delivered pizzes for 5 yrs...before buying the place...i on several occasions, have ran out of change....maniley because i was only given 15.00 to make change with....take out a couple of orders... and well you run out... but at the same time...i got to the point to where.i would stop at a store along the way if i was running out...and had i been seen doing that i would have been fired....so maybe just maybe....he really did not have it....and just maybe he has delivered to you before and you gave no tip...and he was trying to get you...i don't know...but i do know some times i when i would run out of change i would make sure...the non tippers...would be the ones who got theres last...with no change....so my advice is next time you order...ask for the manger...and tell them to make sure the driver brings change...and by all means give him a tip..as they count on it to make ends meet..even if its only a penny..he will get the message..but hey thats my
    Last edited by cdjenny; 11-09-2006 at 04:35 AM.

I've had pizza guys do that occasionally, and I was not en femme at the time. There are a few who do that in hopes that you'll let them keep the change as a tip. Fortunately, I've always been able to come up with the exact amount required, and as you did, they get stiffed on the tip for trying a stunt like that.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

LOLOLOL...Tekla has the right attitude! You shouldn't care what the pizza dude thinks about your dressing or not dressing! Who cares? But having said that, I as well believe that the pizza dude was trying to get you to say forget it and keep the change! I am proud of you for not taking the easy way out and doing that! There is no shame in crossdressing and the pizza dude is the last person we need to be concerned about!

Too bad you didn't have the exact amount in pennies. That would have served him right. Billie Jean

I didn't care what hte pizza guy thought of me I was just mad that i had to go look for some money becuase I wasnt going to give the guy a 10 dollar tip.