Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Ever Feel Trapped By CDing?

Do You Ever Feel Trapped By CDing?

I'm dressed fem right now I need to leave the house to get the mail, but I don't wanna put pants on and change my shirt. It tends to turn me into a procrastinator. It sucks anybody else feel this way?

I know where you are coming from here. My wife would have a fit if I were to go outside the house dressed. SO, I have to put the outside things off too until I am finished with my cross dressing session.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

Yes
    Shannon

Sometimes, but I'd throw on a pair of Victoria Secret jeans and a pink sweatshirt and run and get the mail !
    Lauren

I like Lauren's answer.

"Princess" Michelle
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    VS Jeans? I didn't know that VS made "regular" clothes.
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

Put on some sweatpants and wear a jacket or wait till after dark to go outside. And, Hey! it's Veteran's Day, no mail delivery.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Yes i feel trapped too but Laurens right sometimes you have to go for it

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    Put on some sweatpants and wear a jacket or wait till after dark to go outside. And, Hey! it's Veteran's Day, no mail delivery.
    I have to drive to my P.O. Box i haven't checked the mail all week.

outside allways scary but worth doing

I gave up I just dont care anymore Ive allready been caught by my left and right neighbor, Im looking foward to getting caught again what a rush.

Yes, unfortunately.
    After my daughter graduates high school I am going to move to a piece of property though. I moved here so she would have friends etc.

But it's a very very very conservative neighborhood, much like my job.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I don't feel trapped....I feel released....free to do what I want, where I want, in which ever gender I want.....hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

same

I know what you mean. I will hold off on doing any thing so I don't have to take off my she things. But I drive 30 miles to and from work. So when I get off work I change in the car and than drive home as Billie it's dark so no one can see me open the gate to my place. I just love walking around out side.
    If I can get the "look" down I will try going out in a bigger town about 60 miles away. I will let you know when I do.
    Billie
    xoxoxo
    Billiesmith

I sometimes feel overwhelmed by crossdressing as it seems to come and go. When I have the urge I really need time to dress but it is very hard and usually in private without approval from my wife. Nowadays I dress very casual and not to attract attention. However if I am wearing girly jeans I will get occasional laughs from teenage girls and occasional glances from women.

I also find the urge to buy feminine clothes strong sometimes and I test myself by buying really feminine lingerie like bodybriefers and bras and panties in the mall while wearing feminine jeans. Sometimes I am too afraid to and sometimes I do it standing in a line with girls in front and behind me. I can't figure it out. Sometimes I wish I never got into this crossdressing thing and sometimes I am very happy I love to wear dresses!

emmi

At 7:07 PM. it should be dark enough to get the mail. Pretend you are Karen and just go out and get the mail. You really will feel better after you do. And if you still haven't gotten the mail, after 11 pm, it's late enough to go out naked and not worry about the neighbors...BJ

Banned Read only
    Happens to me all the time. I like to sit around in the morning, have breakfast and coffee, in heels and a chemise, or slinky robe. Sometimes I just pull on jeans and a flannel shirt, and put on some flats to get the mail, and duck back in. I know what you mean. Sometimes I just hate to get dressed and start my day.

Do the malls around where you live get alot of naked people after 11pm then?

Kim

Smile

some times I do when i am dressed i put off everything that requires me to go out of the house, I have gone out late at night for very short trips. usualy to the mail box or just out for a short drive just to get out once in a wile.

Yep, I am a truck Driver and when I stay at a truck stop and get dressed for the night, I know I am in the truck for the whole night. I tell ya it seems like it would be so easy to just get out and go up to the building and buy a pop or something. I know I could never do it. I would probably get the crap beat out of me, or worse.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Partucularly on weekend mornings. Often, I will have a long "things to do list" and it is all stuff that I can't do while I am dressed. But I enjoy being dressed so much that I will procrastinate on my things to do instead. It is pretty common for me to only get 1 item checked off instead of the 6 or 7 I had scheduled. I don't think it sucks. I enjoy being dressed too much to regret it.

in the day I might slip on my wifes sandles, they really are to small for me but I want to see my polished toes in them. I was caught by the UPS guy with my toes polished a cranberry color.one day. I couldn't make it back to the door intime. I just know he saw me. I wish I could go out enfem to get things outside but I sneak what I can!!!
    Karren , I envy you <> you look great and are so brave!!!

That Amy is just too damn bad. I'm sorry to hear that some ppl are that mean. If you could pass, maybe it would be different, or I'd like to think so. Good luck, them truckers are a bunch of red necks...BJ

Ya, I'm bad that way too. I wouldn't call it trapped though. Now that it's winter up here, I just throw a coat over my fake boobs and go outside and do what I have to do. Of course, I don't wear a skirt while doing it, but my girl jeans get worn a lot now. The house next to us is empty right now so I'm a little braver then I used to be. I do tend to be lazy when I'm wearing my nighty and my color matched bra in the morning, I don't want to change.

It only affects me when I'm wearing my breast forms taped to my chest....So, I usually throw on a huge coat and make a mad dash to go get whatever I need. I find it stimulating to be a bit risky! One day my neighbor came up while I was wearing my forms and a coat...I was self conscious and was praying that he couldn't tell, but I think he made me...he never said anything, but hasn't come back to visit since.