Thread: Avon Lady Tgirl

Avon Lady Tgirl

I was looking at the Avon site http://opportunitieswithavon.co.uk/ and saw they where looking for representatives.

I wondered if there where any crossdressing en fem Avon Lady Tgirl's out there?

You probably couldn't make a living at it, but it might be fun.

I don't know Avon company policy on employing Crossdresser's or Transexual's.

Kim

Avon Lady

Kim I know of one girl who sold Avon for a time. She has since stopped selling Avon. Once I am full time I am going to look into selling Avon.

Eileen

Silver Member
    There is no reason you could not sell Avon. The company wouldn't care. Heck, the company wouldn't even know. How could they? Did you imagine that there is CD box to check off on the aplication? And if you were a good salesgirl it would be a good source of extra income for you. It is VERY hard to make a living by selling Avon. You have to set up a complicated sales structure which takes years and years of hard work. It can be a lot of fun and, of course, you can get all this great makeup at a real good price. Avon now sells underwear and some clothes too.

Lovies,
    Stephenie
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 11-11-2006 at 11:04 AM.

I had tried selling avon (not whilst femme-dressed though).

Waste of time, as there were insufficient orders.

I read some years ago about a very successful cosmetic saleslady (either Mary K or Avon.) He was one of their better producers selling to both T girls and genetic girls. He worked en femme, what a dream job!
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Once I am full time I am going to look into selling Avon.

Eileen
    [SIZE="3"]Have bookmarked the site as I'm going to look into it for when I go full time too.

Anna Marie x
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Siobhan Marie; 11-11-2006 at 04:25 PM. Reason: missed a word!!
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kimkandy View Post
    I was looking at the Avon site http://opportunitieswithavon.co.uk/ and saw they where looking for representatives.

I wondered if there where any crossdressing en fem Avon Lady Tgirl's out there?

You probably couldn't make a living at it, but it might be fun.

I don't know Avon company policy on employing Crossdresser's or Transexual's.

Kim

I can see the thrill in working as a makeup consultant. But I have to acquaintances who's wives sell Avon and they are very disappointed in the sales.

I'm sure the sales would be a challenge, especially to earn a respectable living, but for an already retired person...hummmm, just for a little extra income, lots of free samples and the thrill of being the sales lady?... interesting...very interesting....

I had a friend at work that sold Avon. He was 2nd top seller in Michigan. He sold the stuff wholesale, to get the premiums, cars, diamonds and trips. He said the worst part was getting ppl to pay after the y ordered product. I was the rare one, I paid when I put in the order. Maybe that's why we were friends????BJ

Avon

I was an Avon rep for a while and got quite high up in the organization.The reason I stopped was that I wasn't making any money. To keep hitting your goals at some point you offer a discount, it got to the point that people would not order at full price and would tell me to call when I was running a special sale. So basically I lost my business by giving "friends" discounts. If you do sell, please think about not offering any discounts and try not order to much for yourself.

It really is fun and you end up with some really great jewelry and a statue or two of Mrs Albee.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sage GG

what a good idea I just lost my job and was looking for somthing different is this a sign good luck.

I contacted Mary Kay about a year ago. I was looking to purchase. They had me all set up for an orientation meeting to sell. They didn't have a problem with a trans person selling there products.

My Mary Kay consultant is trying to talk me into becoming one of her consultants. She showed me a monthly commision check for over $6,000. I do understand that it took her quite some time to build up to that leval, but hey, I already have a job. This could be extra income.
    Shannon

Hi , I'm a (TS) Mary Kay Lady, have been fot 3 years now, I enjoy it allot. I do help CD's out , actually most of my customers are GG's
    " Go Confidently in the direction of your Dreams ! Live the Life You've Imagined. "

" SHOOT FOR THE MOON, Even if you miss, You'll Land among the Stars "

~Cami Dawn~

Cami,

That's very interesting Mary Kay have a good website http://www.marykay.com . How do you think Mary Kay compares to Avon?

I was thinking of going to college maybe selling cosmetics to make extra money.

Kim

My aunt began selling avon in the 1950:s she was quite good at it , she 84 now and still sells it to some of her customers from the 50:s the thing that I remember about avon some of the origanal perfume bottles are worth a lot of money to bottle collectors, so much would like to try it ,just think of all the free samples, and getting to help make up all the pretty ladies, cd:s and gg:s

Hi, Tottaly I'm all for it , why not !!!, I'm just really starting to wear,
    more make-up and nail pollish too, T-girl , yes ........
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "