I finally got up the courage to ask my SO a huge question that has been on my mind since he told me he was a CDer.
He had once told me that when he was younger he had the desire to become a "complete" woman. I didn't really give it too much thought at the time, but lately it's been on my mind a lot. So I asked. I was scared of what his answer would be. If he said yes, he still had that desire, what would that mean for our children (we both have 1 child apiece from another relationship) and the children that we are planning to have. What would that mean for us? What would that mean for me? We talked about it last night, and he put to rest my fears. I don't know if this makes me sound selfish or not, but I love him just the way he is now. I'm ok with his CDing, and I'm even looking forward to going to a club with him soon. I just don't know if I could be "that" strong. Honey if you're reading this, remember that I love you with all my heart and soul and I can't picture my life with out you.

LOH