Thread: "Cheeky" panties

...likes lingerie.

"Cheeky" panties

Last night, I wore some of my cotton hipsters to bed. When I woke up this morning, I felt like they were giving me a major wedgie. I went in to the bathroom and had a look at myself in the mirror, and I noticed something: They were fitting me like those "cheeky" panties do.

I've always loved the look of them, like the VS "Cheeky Boyshort", though I've never actually tried any. Any time I've worn my hipsters before, I've kept 'em pulled tight against my bum, and never noticed the nearly thong-like feeling.

Now, I have to ask.... How do you gals get used to that wedgie feeling of both this style panty and thongs? Is it about time, or is it just one of those things?

Aint nothing but a thing chicken wing ...Actually i find those cheeky underwear to be the most comfortable...forget thongs...ewwww!!

Have a wonderful evening!!...Charity's GG

Actually thats all I ever wear

thongs thongs and more thongs I have a few none thongs that i wear every now and then. I had a few pair of the boy short kind you are talking about but oddly enough I keep losing them when I use to vist my now ex BF house hmmmm .......I wonder its just something you got to get use to a thong and a meduim to short skirt on a nice day is almost like walking naked in the street well thats the feeling I get anyone agree? just my 2 cents

Smile Thong Lover Here!

Quote Originally Posted by MissAlyssa View Post
    : its just something you got to get use to a thong and a meduim to short skirt on a nice day is almost like walking naked in the street well thats the feeling I get anyone agree? just my 2 cents
    Well said, hon, I agree 100%
    There is nothing like a nice silk thong under a short skirt to make you feel......ALIVE

Love to All,
    JamieK
    ITS YOUR LIFE,... LIVE FREE AND HAPPY.

Well I dunno about the MTF's who wear them, but I can tell you this I used to wear knickers...... but I changed to thongs a few years back and at first, I'd be walking down the road, pulling them outta my butt but now, I don't notice them at all So yes, you will get used to it. Same with boyshorts..... they tend to 'ride up'.... but you get used to that too.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I love "boy shorts" anything pink made of satin and lace then referred to as a "Boy short" is definately cool.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    I love "boy shorts" anything pink made of satin and lace then referred to as a "Boy short" is definately cool.
    "Boyshort" is too much of a misnomer, how many boys do you see wearing them?
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

Boy shorts

......and if men's underwear makers sold "girlshorts" would they sell any?
    [SIZE="3"]Love and Hugs to all,

Annie
    (Aussie CD)
    [/SIZE]

boy shorts for megot some on now ! and there pink trannie T
    Karren Hutton your an Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Daizy Chains View Post
    boy shorts for megot some on now ! and there pink trannie T
    I wonder how they are kept clean? that would be my fear, Im too big to wear them, getting lost in the in all that splender oh my God, help a lady keep clean, I wear girly shorts from Wal-Mart, they were on sale $3.00 apair I bought the last 9 pairs, soft cotton,all different colors, the favorite is pink, I have them on all the time even around the SO, she accepts them as nothing strange, I think she realizes they are ladies , Shes getting alittle more ok every day, getting there gradually, Love Charolette

They fealt uncomfy for a few days but i got used to it. I guess a wedgie is an ok way to describe it. Womens thongs are all i wear now. If i try to wear anything else they feel uncomfy.

it comes with the territory ma'am... I personally love the feeling!
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa(TGirl) View Post
    "Boyshort" is too much of a misnomer, how many boys do you see wearing them?
    Oh do you mean that they are not actually for boys? I never realised when I bought them, I just thought it would make a change from Y-fronts!!!!!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    Well I dunno about the MTF's who wear them, but I can tell you this I used to wear knickers...... but I changed to thongs a few years back and at first, I'd be walking down the road, pulling them outta my butt but now, I don't notice them at all So yes, you will get used to it. Same with boyshorts..... they tend to 'ride up'.... but you get used to that too.

How long does it take to get used to them? I just can't seem to wear them long enough to reach that point. Maybe my glutimus maximus is just too sensitive.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    I can't believe you gave a nice answer to a pantie thread, your mellowing out love, my self I don't even wear the things under my pantyhose but give me a good fitting bikini pantie any day.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    GACK! no thongs for me...I tried 'em...and renamed 'em "butt floss" ~they're gathering dust in the back of my lingerie drawer.

Too much of a reminder of childhood when my only (older brother) who I idolized would come by and grab my undies under my skirts and YANK 'em up around my shoulder blades! He thought that was *such* great fun!

In the post office the other day, I noticed the panty-lines of a person being helped at the counter. The person was thin and wearing Levi's. The panty-lines were very hi-cut and very fem looking.

I was not sure if the person was male or female, since I could only see the back of them. As this person turned around it was obvious that it was a male. He had very fem facial features, "as many of us cd's do".

As he walked by me he smiled and I returned his gesture, thinking to myself, "You go girl"
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Trina82 View Post

Now, I have to ask.... How do you gals get used to that wedgie feeling of both this style panty and thongs? Is it about time, or is it just one of those things?

I don't wear panties in bed just a nylon tricot nightgown. I also donot wear thongs. I do wear cheeky panties and do not as a rule get a wedgie in them. I also wear full satan briefs and love them. :be:

boy Shorts?

Well, I like everyones comments. I would not concider boy shorts even if they were pink lace. It is the thought of wearing something male. I have enough of an issue that I have to wear any male clothes. I wear panties 24/7 and have for years. As for the wedgie or thong thing. I think it is a personal preference. just like pants or skirts. I can say that it was strange to wear thongs at first but when you get used to it. You will either like them and wear them or not like them and choose something else. I am a thong girl. JC
    Jena