Thread: Eye brows

Eye brows

just finished plucking......ouch thats the worst if you ask me...i wax my arms and hands and it not as bad.....okies maybe not...but its still painfull..anyone else pluck?

Yup...beauty definitely can be a pain can't it? What we girls have to go through to maintain our looks.

Thought you would like a bit of advice about plucking eyebrows so it's not as painful. Get a cotton wool pad and put hot water on it. Put the cotton wool pad on the eyebrows for a couple of minutes. Then pluck them. Don't forget to put an after cream on and don't touch the area for at least 6 hours or until redness if any has gone down. Avoid perfumed products and make-up around the area as it can get infected.

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

ill try that next time thank you

Your most welcome Quidam I think I'm the only resident Beauty Therapist on this forum... so any more advice you need, just ask away

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I pluck. Eyebrows, chest and stomach. Legs, armpits, and face get the razor.

Friends welcome
    To take the pain out of plucking,don't laugh,I use Oragel tooth ache cream. It numbs it a little.

Tristen Cox
    Plucking eyebrows? Yep I do and even went as far as doing my face initially to get it ready for waxing The rest is either waxed or shaved.

Love
    Tristen

To quote Michael Caine from Miss Congeniality, "Eyebrows... there should be two."

I pluck, and it smarts, but I don't have too much of a problemwith it. I warm the skin and usually go to bed right after freshly touching up.

Megan
    --,--`--@

I've been plucking my eyebrows for many years and keep them looking nice and fem. I've never had any problems doing it, no pain or anything like that. I touch them up about twice a week.
    Kisses, Linda