Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A little bit about me and my life so far

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    You know my thoughts about you..

Hugs, Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

Smile its good to share

thank you tam for letting us into some of ur private life we are privilaged to be able to read and share with you some of ur life. in some ways ive been thru same. and i know the road is long and bumpy from time to time. u sound like a very strong determined woman tam, and im really sure that u will get thru all of this "both" of you. tc hun xx
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

I really do not know what to say other that thank you for allowing us to be such an important part of your life. I am overjoyed to hear when people who have had such horible things happen to them, make it out of all that and are truley success, you and Tam are to be commended.

girl next door
    Thank you, Tamara for sharing with us, and for all you do here.

t
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Thanks for sharing this part of your life. Posts like this allows us to get to know someone better and maybe understand them a bit better also.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

Thanks...

..for the worthwhile and insightfull post. From the first time you "smacked" me and reading what posts you have made that I have stumbled across since then made you one of my fav personalities here. What you've shared in this thread confirms a certain impression I've had about "who you are and where your coming from". Though our specific circumstances may be different, the emotional impact and the "dealing" with it on both sides sounds all too familiar to me, and how you've moved forward with your life despite the past is much like my wife's.

Thanks for being here, and helping to keep us straight (smack)

Love

Maria
    Last edited by Maria2004; 11-16-2006 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Spelling, as usual...

Fantastic open outpouring. Things like this have helped me feel better about myself. Just letting it all out relieves stress.

Love to both of you.
    Janice Ailene:

Banned Read only

Your post....Thanks

Thank you so much for a really moving post.

Sorry you suffered abuse and it made me wonder what a strong ,caring, loving person you are.

heathr.

Thank-you for sharing, Tamara. It's the challenges life that cause growth .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I haven't posted a thread in this section for so long and for a while now, I've thought about it. It was hard writing it, but I'm over the bad things, my mum and dad, although divorced, are still together and I've forgiven him for being such an ass

Kat, our youngest is only 12, I do believe however that her dad being a 'weirdo' as she says lol... doesn't actually bother her.

I didn't expect to get so many replies to be honest :blushing: but I want to thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to read my long post Some of the comments made me laugh, some brought tears......... anyway....... I'm gonna shut up now, things to do
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Smile Thanks for telling us your story ,

Dearest Tamara GG,

Thanks for telling us your story ,You have had a bad beginning but now you are becoming a strong person .Life is a voyage of self discovery and if we have the breaks and listen and learn ,it is within most of us to turn our lives round !!

Love Nishababe xxxx

Tamara, that was a touching story. I'm seriously moved to tears; well glassy anyway - I checked them before they could take out the mascara.

You are really, truly an amazing person - I'm so happy that things have worked out for you. You deserve it! Isn't it amazing how little "weirdness" means in the grand scheme of life?

-b

I think you are an amazing person with a big heart and I wish there was more people in the world like you!!!!!I have Nothing but respect for you and you family!!!!!!

lots and lots of love zoe j xxxxxxxx

Having to go through rough times, makes us appreciate good times all the more. Forgiving the injustices of those that have wronged us, helps us to be righteous and just.
    Thank you for being Tamara, This wouldn't be the same place without you.

One note Tam, and I totally agree, it should take "wringing blood outta a stone" to get communication going! The gurlz should please keep that in mind....stopping communicating and being silent is one of the biggest problems in a relationship.
    Just bear that in mind....keeping secrets? Not really a problem...but when one finds this silent taciturnity creeping into the relationship, it just puts a chill on everything.

Platinum Member
    Hey Tamara thanks for sharing your story with us ... just remember our past good bad or what ever is what gives us the strength to grow and face challenges in our Daly lives ...

Thanks for sharing, Tamara. Your story is inspirational.

Karen Sue

just read you message

I must say how great your post was. To find out about the person, not just veiws they have etc on crossdressing.

love sophieuk X

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    We have a nice 3 bedroom semi, next to the woods, really peaceful and our 8 cats/kittens ( ) love it
    Nice to hear. I love cats, I used to have two long haired Siamese cats.

Kim

No wonder youre such a strong woman. I noticed this from your previous posts. Im sorry you had to endure such heart ache and abuse, but its what makes us stronger and better people in the long run. Keep your chin up! And thanks you for sharing your story

Ok, a little bit more well, sorta in the middle I guess.... I've always been an office worker, which got really boring I've done all kinds of jobs, from cleaning, to looking after the elderly. But enough was enough. In 2001, I went back to college, full time. I trained as a Beauty Therapist/Skin Care Analyst. It was hard work at first, but it was also so much fun.

Whilst training, I of course needed a guinea pig..... Tammy was it lol!!! She was waxed everywhere...... oh I did enjoy doing that!!! I did eyelash tinting on her, facials, massage, manicures, pedicures, makeup, but at the same time I was learning, I was also teaching her to do these for herself. So, I guess some good came out of it as Tam is now quite good at doing the majority of these things herself.

Unfortunetly, we were going through a rough patch and I couldn't cope with the 3rd year at college, so I pulled out. There's not much chance of learning anatomy and physiology and all the rest of it, whilst going through such a bad time Maybe one day I will go back and finish the course.

Right now though, I'm focusing on getting better, the back/hip/pelvis pain is ripe at the moment, damn British crap weather. I think that's enough rambling for now
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 11-16-2006 at 10:17 PM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Thanks for sharing, Tamara
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Thanks so much for sharing Tamara (and of course for everything else you do). I admire the strength you've shown.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

This is what I look for on when I visit this site. Real people facing real problems and coming to terms with themselves on difficult issues. Accepting and living with this can be so difficult . We need to know there is some chance of making it all work. You made it plane to see that there was much work involved. And anything worth having is worth working for.
    Thank you so much. Beth

Congratulations on coming through all those bad times

You story has touched a nerve in all of us I suspect
    It has brought a tear to my eye while reading it

You are a remarkable lady who never ceases to amaze me and you are an inspiration to anyone struggling through hard times

Love and Best Wishes for the future
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations