Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being found out through the internet ?

[SIZE=3]Well, I have given away lots of significant hints here in the forums, but if someone was to go through and add them all up, I guess they could discover who I really am. For example, how many people with the male name "David" fly glider's from the biggest soaring club in the Southern Hemisphere? (see my profile). Ooops, there's another hint!

I have yet to post a femme pic (or a drab one for that matter) of me here in the forums, but that's only because I don't have a digital camera! To be honest, my made-up look is similar to my drab look (face/body shape) so i'm reasonably sure i'd get nailed despite my femme appearance.

I guess what I am saying is that I don't really care that i'm leaving a trail to discovery, but at the same time I know the odds of someone from Australia who knows me personally and finding me here in the forums is remote at best.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Internet

No issues here. Bring 'em on, I say. Ericka