Thread: I told my Sister in England the whole Truth today

I told my Sister in England the whole Truth today

hi girls
    well with all the buzz going around about coming out to friends and family and mothers and getting inspiration from friends like tall Brianna and Scottie .. and my well you should tell them or her attitude.. it was time my sister in england knew the whole truth.. oh yes she knew and the rest of my family was told i dress as a woman a cross dresser and i was going to leave it at that.. but after seeing how i have change there was no way i could go back in drab. anyway two weeks has a male no i could not do it. so gg Vanya who inspires me to be better and more forgiving drop me a pm just as i had the phone up i put it down and sent Vanya a reply .. and tried it again this time i got through after some small talk.. i said to my sister there is something you should know.. you know about my cding she said yes well it's much more than that .. she started to laugh and said what is it ?. at this time i lost it and started to cry ..i told her i have been living full time as a woman since you last came over and i have been on hrt and i have ask for and will get a letter for surgery.. to become a woman !!!. it went dead quite she said is that all ..you know i still love you no matter what or who you are ... it took me a few minutes to settle down and we had a wonderful talk and everything seems OK for now. i guess time will tell so there i did
    thank you all for the great post and information i have gained here ..
    now i know how hard it is to tell those you love the truth
    so now i have to tell my ex wife we are still married she has no idea. but there again does she relay need to know ..
    but thank you again
    hugs Marissa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Awww, Marissa, that's great! You must feel like a weight's been lifted from your shoulders.

I'm sure that when sis has fully absorbed your confession, she will be even more supportive to you.

Good on ya girl and i wish you all the very best with your sis and your new life.

Hugs from Sara xxx

Wow, MJ... big step! Congratulations. Sounds like you have a wonderful sister. Please let us know how it goes with the rest of the family and the ex.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Good for you MJ. I'm certain it was a great relief to finally bear all to your sister. And such a wonderful reaction! It's so nice when those we love accept us and our secrets. I'm very happy for you.

Love,

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Some Big Courge On Your Part Sister

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Marissa,
    Congrats on having the guts and having a sister that is accepting. I'm terrified about telling my sister just about CDing. Someday.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    You know,......there's something about this forum that makes a person think differently about things. I don't know if it's the reading about other people's lives or the encouragement we get directly from others (in your case GGVanya) or maybe something else, but this forum really does effect our lives to the better.

I am beside myself with happiness that this revelation came out with nothing more than a "is that all ..you know i still love you no matter what or who you are" response. You must be feeling on top of the world, I know I would be. Your sister sounds like a very special person, to say the least.

Marissa, I really do hope that the rest of the bridges that you have to cross, (your ex-wife and SRS etc) go as easily as the one with your sister. You deserve it!

Take care
    Angel
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 11-19-2006 at 06:24 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling View Post
    You know,......there's something about this forum that makes a person think differently about things. I don't know if it's the reading about other people's lives or the encouragement we get directly from others (in your case GGVanya) or maybe something else, but this forum really does effect our lives to the better.
    I am beside myself with happiness that this revelation came out with nothing more than a "is that all ..you know i still love you no matter what or who you are" response. You must be feeling on top of the world, I know I would be. Your sister sounds like a very special person, to say the least.

Marissa, I really do hope that the rest of the bridges that you have to cross, (your ex-wife and SRS etc) go as easily as the one with your sister. You deserve it!

Take care
    Angel
    yes i believe it's the forum it tends to bring out the best in us we all know what we should do.. just reading about our friends and there story's inspire the best in Manny of us and that is what it's all about .. hugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm so happy for you; finally to be a woman!. Life is finally going to get fixed. Good luck and "Good Lovin." I am so envious, hugs and girly-girl kisses!

That is wonderful to hear!!

I saw my mom yesterday but well, sometimes it's hard to get a conversation steered a particular direction and she had plans to go out so I figured another day soon.......

Congrats, and glad you got the response you did!!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Good for you! I know she will be there for you. You are so lucky to get that support form family! As for telling your ex, I would'nt say inything just yet. Best of luck to you girl!

Congratulations Marissa. You are very Brave girl.
    Last edited by susiegrl19; 11-19-2006 at 08:06 PM.

Marissa, Clearly your sister means an awful lot to you. You wrestled with this for quite some time. Her response seems to mean she cares about YOU. She is not expecting you be or become something you are not. She simply wants you to be you. Enjoy the moment.

Your expectations for your ex should be much less receptive, so don't set yourself up for failure. Telling her should be more "information" than "acceptance." But that's OK, your sister's going to be in your life lfor a long time. You rock MJ!

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Congratulations, Marissa. I'm sure you knew deep down that your sister would love you no matter what, but doesn't it feel great now that she verified it for you?

Good luck with everything going forward.
    Shannon

oh my god girl that is so awesome!!!!!! i wish that i could live full time like you!!!!! im so glad she was understanding!!!! im so happy for you!!!

It's always the hardest to tell those who have thought of us as [one way or the other]. (No matter how femmed my attire is, when I hang with my step-brother/best pal from childhood, I always seem like a 'composite,' never the 'new me.') Anyway, Marissa, you really sound like someone who's in very healthy head shape and you're ticking off the list on the way to smooth transition. You're an inspiration, dear, really you are.

Way to go MJ! Your sister sounds very special.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Way to go Marissa!

I'm so glad your Sister was receptive to your revelation about your future as a woman. I trust the remainder of your Family and friends react just as positivly.
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling
    You know,......there's something about this forum that makes a person think differently about things. I don't know if it's the reading about other people's lives or the encouragement we get directly from others ... or maybe something else, but this forum really does effect our lives to the better.
    [SIZE=3]Too true Angel. I know when it comes time for me to start telling those who are close to me about CLARE, I know the inspiration I get from the members here will help me immensly.[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

i agree, very well, done hun, it does take a lot of courage to do so. As i was able to do for myself last christmas. I say way to go sweety
    Chrissy
    Here, is my yahoo email, if you like to talk hun- cmtonksvt@yahoo.com