Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet the U P S driver at the front door,

Meet the U P S driver at the front door,

Well today while I was working at the comp,a knock at the front door, got up to look and it was the ups delivery guy,I was dressed in a pair of my girly shorts and pantyhose , loafers, and a lite shade of lip stick, he was new to the area route, I sucked it up and answered the door, he said that he needed a signature, I looked at the name and it was addressed to my SO, so I signed her name and he handed me the package,when he happened to spot my nails and said nice color, turned around and went back to his truck,when he turned around he kind of smiled ,so I blew him a kiss and closed the door, he just stood there red faced, hope he comes back sometime soon, he was kinda cute Love Charolette

lol. Good one.

Very nice....I am always a little weary of the UPS driver as they definitely know where all of my packages are coming from. I just love on-line shopping :-) although I do wonder what they are thinking.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I would love to answer the doon enfemme to the religion peddlers who come on Saturday moning. Wif said she wouldn't mind.

Janice Ann

Just love that brown truck

I had just puchased a pair of black mary janes, and was wearing them around the house, doorbell rang- Mnn! good U P S-- I answered the door and made small talk with the guy-- then realized I had those shoes on and a little lipstick, so I just kept a staight face and acted everything was normal,
    ( it was for me )-- Then the time I bought my breast forms, I was running up and down the steps testing them for bounce, again the U P S truck pulled in my driveway. Now days when ever I see Brown- it brings a smile to my face.

Religion peddlers

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Anne Meadows View Post
    I would love to answer the doon enfemme to the religion peddlers who come on Saturday moning. Wif said she wouldn't mind.
    I know what you mean they sure would get an eye ful not to mention a pantie ful of femmenen body, what would jesus say, oh my god I have mine and I dont push it on any one, wish they would do the same and honor a persons home, maybe I" ll grab the shot gun and American flag as I answer the door, that should discrourage them, and if not the sight of me standing there in all my girly splender, Love Charolette

Charolette -- Those poor UPS drivers. Was he still wearing his shorts? Around here they usually have 100 stops and between 400 and 500 packages daily.
    So, I'm sure a little extra helps the day go by better.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

bounce test

So did they pass the jiggle test I can picture you running up and down on the stairs, just be careful that you dont poke your eyes out, the brown truck driver must of thought that you were strange or just venting, Love Charolette

Good for you!

Good for you~!!! I don't know if i'd be ballsy enough to do it, but it might be f un. All I can remember is 2 Halloweens ago wearing my finest southern belle dress and wig to greet the trick or treaters and one miserable little kid commenting, "why is he wearing a dress?" Not particularly rewarding! The heck with them. Most people just don't understand that for us, it's a personal expression thing. I guess for me, I just don't need others; I just enjoy dressing up and am lucky enough to have a supportive wife, who actually surprises me with high heel shoes and lingerie! She just seems to draw the line at wigs and makeup.

I happen to be a FEDEX driver and I can assure you,, although the driver may read ( and most likely NOT recognise the shipper) the labels,, he realy has no cares of the contents of the packages. To us ( me) they are all the same. However,, should I deliver to a c/d,,, she may just get special attention and carefull delivery ! I just wish there was a way we could all signal eachother discretely,,, and I'm not talking about showing a bra strap! LOL Ladies,, dont be overly concerned when the UPS ? FEDEX,, or whoever delivers to your door,,he is way too busy to notice much. Just my 2 cents worth.

P.S. Noone has ever said anything about my shaved smooth legs when I wear my shorts on my route!

Quote Originally Posted by SherriePall View Post
    Charolette -- Those poor UPS drivers. Was he still wearing his shorts? Around here they usually have 100 stops and between 400 and 500 packages daily.
    So, I'm sure a little extra helps the day go by better.
    No shorts today starting to get cold, he was busy though, up and down the stairs,go way to stay in shape, Charolette

smooth legs and shorts

Fed ex and ups merger FED _ UP hope the legs are protected with sunscreen I would hate to see sunburned knees . do you wear the girls shorts or do they make you wear male, hope you have your panties on under neath , at least you can have some class when bringing the packages to the customers, have fun and keep on trucking Love Charolette

Love your story, Charlotte! Isn't it delicious when you can make a man blush? They're just like putty in our manicured fingers! Bat your long luscious eyelashes and they go weak in their knees!
    **KISSES**, ~stacey~[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had my natural hair done up today, girly v-neck tank top, no bra, bare feet with toenails painted and he didn't show

I'm expecting a pair of jeans and red blouse from newport news, was hoping to wear them tomorrow to the doc as they are low rise.......but alas if they come tomorrow then I'll miss the driver.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I was dress already to go out and was doing my nails before going. When the door bell rang it was the mail girl. By the time I got to the she had left and she had a package for me to sign. So I when to the curb where her truck was and sign for it. She just smiled and gave me my package and drove to next house. As I was leaving to go shopping she was going back the other way and waved as she passed.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

UPS Also

Last Summer I answered the the door totally enfemme, with shorts wig,lipstick, glasses, shoes, bra, top, and pantyhose. He said, " Good afternoon, ma'am and left.The same thing has happened a number of times since, with me enfemme ( usually ) and the same UPS driver (sometimes a different one ), they have been kind and well mannered. to be 24 /7 Maureen

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar

Jahova witnesses..

I came in from a 3 day fund raising benefit where I was the house band steel guitar player and I was pooped, seems like everytime I would get to sleep somebody would bang on the door so after the third time I went in the living room and ripped the door open, almost sucked the people in to the house and screamed what the hell do ya want?!?! When my eyes finally got focused there was 3 Jahova Witlesses standing there in there suits and there I was standing there in my Shadowline nightgown there faces we're priceless funny I never seem to have my camera in my hand when something like that happens.. Patricia..
    P.S, They never came back either..

I think I will

When JW's came to my door I usually don't answer. The next time that they ring my door bell I think that I will answer totally enfemme. It should provide me a nice laugh or at least at a smile. From Maureen

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Danielle View Post
    I came in from a 3 day fund raising benefit where I was the house band steel guitar player and I was pooped, seems like everytime I would get to sleep somebody would bang on the door so after the third time I went in the living room and ripped the door open, almost sucked the people in to the house and screamed what the hell do ya want?!?! When my eyes finally got focused there was 3 Jahova Witlesses standing there in there suits and there I was standing there in my Shadowline nightgown there faces we're priceless funny I never seem to have my camera in my hand when something like that happens.. Patricia..
    P.S, They never came back either..
    Ive had them come to my door before, and I just tell them in no uncertian way that Im not interested, I have my own religion, please respect me for that, and I then asked them if this is the religion that does not believe in saluting the American Flag, I proceed to tell them that my Uncle was Killed in Normandy and to get there f&^^*&^^*(( k off my land and never return ,then I nicely say Have a nice day Love Charolette

I just tell them we're witches. That sets them back a bit. My son, answered his door to them once with a 4 foot bia constrictor draped around his shoulders once. He said they ran off his porch.

A few weeks ago I was expecting a package from UPS and was working on my Halloween costume (Visit my MySpace profile picture page Kaitlin Pix to see it). I was not expecting the package on that day but when the doorbell rang, I guessed immediately what it was. Anyway, I wasn't in makeup so I threw on a robe and went to the door. After signing for the package, his only comment was "Nice robe" with a big smile.
    Last edited by kaitlincd; 11-21-2006 at 11:40 AM.

UPS again

Quote Originally Posted by Charolette time View Post
    Well today while I was working at the comp,a knock at the front door, got up to look and it was the ups delivery guy,I was dressed in a pair of my girly shorts and pantyhose , loafers, and a lite shade of lip stick, he was new to the area route, I sucked it up and answered the door, he said that he needed a signature, I looked at the name and it was addressed to my SO, so I signed her name and he handed me the package,when he happened to spot my nails and said nice color, turned around and went back to his truck,when he turned around he kind of smiled ,so I blew him a kiss and closed the door, he just stood there red faced, hope he comes back sometime soon, he was kinda cute Love Charolette
    Guess what happened today, sitting at the compu,a rap at the front door knocker ,looked out and it was the same ups driver who was here a few weeks ago, I was dressed in my short shorts and top, bra forms and some make up,lip stick, and my nails done , went and answered the door, when he saw me he smiled and said he had a surprise for me, I was a little curious, he then pulled open his top shirt from his brown ups uniform, and what was he waring but a pretty bra, and then he told me he had on a pair of panties and panty hose, He got the courage because I had answered the door dressed this way, well I guess im going too have to order more stuff on line in the future, he looked pretty good even thou he had on the brown uniform, maybe they will come out with a crossdressers uniform Love Charolette

A Thrill

The UPS man has been delivering packages about once a week to my house for about three months now. I have gotten into the habit of answering the door either in bra, panties, pantyhose, and mesh robe or wearing shorts and hose, with wig, makeup, and glasses of course.I feel that I am giving him a thrill, I know that I get a charge from it. Maureen

This is so cool! You just never will know who is wearing underneath their male clothes. I kind of wish we had those glasses that would let you see through clothing to see the underwear beneath. If nothing else just to get a more accurate number of crossdressers out there. Now if my UPS driver showed me her bra it might mean something quite different--she's a woman.