Thread: Saw a cd at Meijers last night.

Talking Saw a cd at Meijers last night.

My SO and I went shopping at the local meijers last night for last minute Thanksgiving items and I saw a crossdresser shopping with a man. Not sure what the story is on them but it truly is none of my business. Any Hoo, they seemed to be a "normal" couple and the people I observed around them didn't even seem to notice or care. My SO didn't notice (she becomes very focused in shop mode) so I pointed them out and she gave me her little "hmm" and on we went. It was cool to see b/c in this areaI I haven't noticed that many cd's in public. And other than a couple of times have I gone out in this area. And normally didn't get out of the car. I guess in hind sight I was the only person in the store last night that made a big deal about her. Shame on me. LOL. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Lacey.
    Just wearing what's comfortable!

It's kinda funny that you don't see some more often. I'm sure it's due to fear and fear of not knowing how they will be received. I have been out once and only had a few comments that were basically nothing. One was that I looked like some one's mother . Hence my Mr. Mom statement on my signature. Can't wait to get out again.