Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: reincarnate

reincarnate

O.K. Here goes if I could reincarnate I would love to come back as a complete woman and become a model for magazines or clothes.
    I would even settle for (Sears Roebuck catalog)...
    What would you Gurls Like to Be
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]If you don't have enemies you don't have character.
    87% Lefem[COLOR="darkred"]

Same here.

I'd like to be someone ****ty.

Good thought Hun....My Mother always told me she wished I was a girl,,,
    I wished she would have been granted it,,
    she might have been disapointed though.. I think I would also be her little ****t

well i would like to become a super model like angel anderson or petea verkaik they are models for playboy.. say no more... and if i ever win the lottery i will .. hugs Marissa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MJ: I beleive you could made it now
    Last edited by Audry; 11-24-2006 at 12:40 AM.

Model

That would be okay, as long as I didn't have to starve myself to stay skinney. Ericka/Rich

amen, if i could i would come back as a women.

I'd be back in a heartbeat

If I were to be given the chance of coming back as a woman, I'd take it without a seconds thought.

I'd just like to be an ordinary attractive woman and experience all the "normal" things in life, having a career, getting married, having children, having an SO who was a CD'er? That would be novel to experience this situation from the other side.

Hugs

Penny x.

I agree with Penny but possibly be like a office manager so I could wear nice dresses and skirt suits to work.

OK, but first you have to DIE!

Ugly, unpleasant, and usually undesired, DEATH will take you. Across the river Styx will you go with the ferryman to the underworld. For how long? Could be a thousand years till the right time to Return. Will there even be your Supermodels and Careers then? Or will it be Darfur?
    Life is now, your options are wider than you think, and your time may be shorter than you expect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd rather not dwell on it, if only because of the possibilities that the Buddhists are right about re-birth. Given the lack of inner awareness I have achieved in this lifetime, I would be lucky to be re-born as a caterpillar.
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

I'd come back as me.....again.....but this time I'd start full out crossdressing at a much earlier age.....and I'm still trying for that Victoria Secret CD Spokesmodel job.....if they ever create one!!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Caterpillar

Quote Originally Posted by EricaCD View Post
    I'd rather not dwell on it, if only because of the possibilities that the Buddhists are right about re-birth. Given the lack of inner awareness I have achieved in this lifetime, I would be lucky to be re-born as a caterpillar.
    We've all been there, done that, Erica. This lifetime is the perfect example. We were born "caterpillars" this time around but have been given the option of turning into "butterflies" any time we wish. Ericka/Rich

Supermodel

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'd come back as me.....again.....but this time I'd start full out crossdressing at a much earlier age.....and I'm still trying for that Victoria Secret CD Spokesmodel job.....if they ever create one!!!

Karren
    If it means anything, Karr, you've got my vote. You're are already most of the way there anyway. Ericka/Rich

If one really believes in reincarnation, and I do, then these are possible.

Or perhaps that is what I did last time?
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Either Joni Mitchell or Grace Slick. Of course, the 60s have to be reincarnated, too, or it wouldn't be much fun.

We got to get ourselves back to the garden.

Why can't we go on - as 3?

I would like to be a wife and mother. It would be good to also be working as an accountant/auditor as I do now. But first and foremost, a wife and mother.
    "Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions.", Jules Michelet, French historian
    Take care and God bless, Josie06[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A panda... I'd chew the bamboo and sleep the day away happy and content.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Audry, You sound like you want to miss the child hood. You can't do that, that's cheating. You would have to grow up as a girl to really enjoy it. There are so many things we miss growing up male that a girl does. I would not want to miss these things. It scares me to think about coming back into this world as you never know what you may come back as or where. Some counrties kill the Female child. That wouldn't be fun. Yes, if we had a choice, I would love to come back as a girl, but there are so many things I would want it just right and well we know that just does not always happen. Remember a lot of young girls are molested and are forever ruined. A lot of older Females are raped and beaten. Other cultures women are beaten and tortured. Yes, in a perfect world it would be great to be brought back as a Female, but you tell me is this a perfect world???
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Looking for Love
    I would come bach as Gemma Atkinson and just be happy, oh my god that would be great !!!

Stephanie
    There is no right or wrong, just the consequences of your actions.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaCD View Post
    Everyone would like to come back as a supermodel, with my luck I'd come back as a female aardvark.

Karen Sue

Banned Read only
    I would want to come back rich. Money can't buy happieness its true, but it can sure postpone unhappiness. And, whether your rich or poor, boy or girl, its nice to have money. And I want to be a girl.... So, who is the richest woman ever?

Eleanor of Aquitaine, that will work.

I'd also like to come back as a GG. Being a super model type wouldn't really suit me very well (at least I don't think) so I'd be happy just being an average woman...eventually, I'd like to marry and start a family, etc. Even though I know that, as a GG, I'd probably take my femininity completely for granted, I'd still be able to wear the mini skirts and heels that I so love--and nobody would tell me I shouldn't be doing that...how wonderful that would be, even if I didn't view such things with quite the same admiration as I do now.

Of course, since the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence, with my luck, I'd probably come back as a woman who wished she were a man!
    Last edited by myMichelle; 11-24-2006 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Correct spelling errors
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    Same here.

I'd like to be someone ****ty.
    You mean you want to come back as Me?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I'd come back as the girl next door type, get married, have kids and i'd be happy.