Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your first look

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Lightbulb Your first look

I was wondering if any you girls went through the same phase I did, when I frist started dressing...

I was an absolute "hussie", awww shoot why waste words, a **** . I found and wore the ****tiest things I could find. Skirts that showed the cheeks, low cut tops to show my cleveage, and spiked heels... I don't know, perhaps it was the rebel in me, now I have reverted back to a more conservative look, skirts mid thigh, more concealing tops and shoes that are so much more comfortable to wear. Although I still look at some of those things and wonder how I'd look as my development has come along...

Perhaps it was only me, I was just wondering...

Thanks for your time and comments

Marcie

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I have some fairly ****ty things I ordered from catalogs. But my wife pefers that I dress age appropirate and she buys all my clothes now. I still love wearing short jean skirts from time to time and will never stop that.

I have a variety of clothing, mostly from thrift stores. Everything from long skirts to minis. A couple pair of jeans. My tops also run the gamut from see thru to very thick and warm. I, like so many others here like to dress one way at home and then dress completly different for going out in public. What ,where, and when will determine how I dress.
    Just be happy in what you do....Hugs

I was always interested in dressing like a lady. Even a little prudish.

Karen Sue

Lone Wolf

Same with me

Yes, I also stared more a ****, until I found that it was hard to walk in heels, now I like more down to earth things since I do a lot of the house work like vacuming, washing, gardening and cooking.

Gold Member
    At last I just don't have a good **** body

Been there, done that but now I'm much more concervative.
    "Lady Fingers"

When I really started dressing in full outfits, I was younger and I dressed younger. But I never really liked the ****ty look, so I went with pretty moderate choices. I tended to wear more make-up and jewelry than I do now too.
    warmly, Linnea

Your first look

I dressed very conservative in business suits and skirts at about the knee when I first started. Very age appropriate.

I started getting younger...so I started dressing younger, now I am wearing school girl and cheerleader stuff!

Rarely do I wear this ****ty stuff out, but I have, it depends on my mood, and of course, where I am going and who I will be with! Already have had some issures with local group about age appropriate attire.

just haveing fun with it!

Not counting mom's attire when I was 11 or so, I started out with a huge stash of abandoned clothes - just your average Flordia gals's casual skirts and tops. One wedding dress included. Nothing naughty, thank goodness.

It occured to me later, the clothes might have been abandoned due to an apartment eviction - which made me feel a little guilty. Imagine the owner of those items, perhaps driving in a car, seeing her attire on a rookie CD.

Silver Member
    I think this is normal female development. Our two teenage girls went through that ****ty dressing phase as they grew up. Some of the outfits they tried to leave the house in had to be prohibited. Now they both dress quite appropriately for their age. So I see this as part of growing up. Now, most of us are just doing it at a later age. Teenage clothes do look pretty silly on a forty year old, male OR female.

Stephenie

My first look I would call Accidentally (gimme some fem clothes and I wear them). Though I still havn't overcome this phase entirely, it's better now.
    In general I'd say I dress a touch too young.
    Last edited by Marla S; 11-30-2006 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    I think this is normal female development. Our two teenage girls went through that ****ty dressing phase as they grew up. Some of the outfits they tried to leave the house in had to be prohibited. Now they both dress quite appropriately for their age. So I see this as part of growing up. Now, most of us are just doing it at a later age. Teenage clothes do look pretty silly on a forty year old, male OR female.
    Stephenie
    so true
    Daizy
    Karren Hutton your an Inspiration

Had the assistance of my sister at early age .....she is a classy dresser so she started me with the conservative teenage look starting at 15....have always preferred the designer lines over the years which tend to be middle to conservative.....for those fun nights -usually out dancing with girlfriends - the occasional short leather mini does come off the hanger!!!!

I have some old pictures that I would be embarrassed to post. Black wig, black eyes, black bra, etc., sprawled on the floor, etc. I think those days are over.

Now my matching black bra and panties go with a nice evening outfit or a business type suit.

I started that way too, but have toned it down. I enjoy wearing clothes that are sexy and comfortable. I occasionally will still dress ****ty, but the rest of the time, I want to look and act like a lady.

Christie

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    For me it was the other way round; started smart and elegant and then discovered the tart inside; haven't looked back since!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Since I'm still in the closet and have very few time to wear my dear clothes, I want the maximum when I have the opportunity to dress.. maybe it could be just a passing phase, but now I'm definitely into ****ty things.. ...some things that would really be impossible to see on a girl outside of a bedroom

First look

I was always "the girl next door" until Ericka got some gonads. Now, it seems anything goes. Kay

When I was a kid, I'd try to wear anything of my mom's that I could get my hands on.

As a young adult, I started with things that I could wear concealed under my male clothes, i.e. lingerie and hosiery.

When I bought my first women's outer clothes, they were tasteful "conservative" things appropriate for a female of my age and size.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Here's mine....first best that I will admit to....lol

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/karrenhu...803421015912/0

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

When I was younger I wore cloths like that. As I got older so did my wardrobe got older longer skirts and dresses but they look better on me than the short ones.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I dressed a lot more goth when I first started, but I was a teenager and a bit of a goth in boy mode too, so it was logical. About the ****tiest I ever got was mesh tops and fishnets. I've never been into fetishy stuff.

I do still have a couple of mesh and corset tops that I wear when I go dancing.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Banned Read only
    The shorter the better, for me.

Diana

Wink

****ty for me, but enjoy casual, and semi formal also. I am lucky as I can wear the clothes my wife wore when we were younger. The pic with this post is one of her early mini's. Back then she wore the ****ty look, and is now much more conservative. We also wear the same size shoe, so have been able to wear her shoes also, but she is a little taller then I, one inch, so has never worn heels over 1 inch. I like the 3 or 4 inch look so will have to purchase my own. Great to find out I am not alone in this world!! Hugs and Kisses.