Thread: How to wear thigh latex clothes

How to wear thigh latex clothes

Today I've bought a couple of latex gloves, but when this evening I've tried to put them on I've discovered they were TOO thigh .. I really find it difficult to slip the fingers in the glove ...I think I once heard that for thigh latex clothes it's useful to sprinkle something on the skin to let it slip easier.. but I can't remember what exactly.. ..and I woulnd't want to spoil the gloves with wrong products. What should fit best? And, are there particular tecniques to wear latex gloves easier (who knows.. putting them on from the inside out or whatever)..

..a clumsy Lucille :shifty:

Platinum Member
    non scented baby talc!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Today I've bought a couple of latex gloves, but when this evening I've tried to put them on I've discovered they were TOO thigh .. I really find it difficult to slip the fingers in the glove ...I think I once heard that for thigh latex clothes it's useful to sprinkle something on the skin to let it slip easier.. but I can't remember what exactly..
    I use either a silicone spray, a talc or baby powder with *no* oils, or cornstarch.

Stormy Leather does not recommend baby powder.

http://www.stormyleather.com/page.asp?id=7

another article:
    http://www.crimsonmane.org/spikevision/latexcare.html
    Bobbie in Vancouver