Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: While the Jury is Out, Karren is Out and About

Karren,

Again, thank you for your adventures. I love reading about your jaunts in and out of the girls' world.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Only you could pull off a jury duty into a dress up trip. Karren you are my mentor. But as much as I try to do the thinks you do you always find something new and more exciting
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Great pictures. I always enjoy your photos of all the neat adventures. The wig is absolutely darling and I like it the best of all the ones you have featured shown us so far. You pass 110%, in my book.
    Love,
    Gretchen

Quote Originally Posted by ShortSkirt View Post
    Awwwww, we didn't get to see the times at the races LOL.
    I think it was in the 4.50's..... At the Pontiac Excitment NHRA race two years ago at National Trails Raceway near Columbus, OH!! My other passion!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karen, you are an inspiration to everyone. You never seem to have a bad day. You are a natural in front of the camera. If you are getting the weather we just finished with in Chicago it may be a while before you take another stroll outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassy11 View Post
    Karen, you are an inspiration to everyone. You never seem to have a bad day. You are a natural in front of the camera. If you are getting the weather we just finished with in Chicago it may be a while before you take another stroll outside.
    Thanks, Cassy!! Well we just got hit with 60 mph winds and the temp dropped 30 degrees in an hour and its snowing!! But I just got out Karren's embroidered leather winter coat and scarf and mittens..and hat, so next week it will be Karren frolicing in the snow for sure! Plus I just engineered a solution on how to heat a port-a-john to make winter time gender changes more bearable!! Hehehe. Called a propane Mr Heater buddy!! And I have one in the garage!!

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenCD View Post
    Karren,

Again, thank you for your adventures. I love reading about your jaunts in and out of the girls' world.

Colleen
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    Only you could pull off a jury duty into a dress up trip. Karren you are my mentor. But as much as I try to do the thinks you do you always find something new and more exciting
    Quote Originally Posted by Gretchen View Post
    Great pictures. I always enjoy your photos of all the neat adventures. The wig is absolutely darling and I like it the best of all the ones you have featured shown us so far. You pass 110%, in my book.
    Love,
    Gretchen

Thanks....all, guess I'm just continually probing and looking for opertunities to explore life enfemme.....and I have dozens of ideas that I plan to try in the next few months.....

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Karren, nothing stops you. I would love to see you making snow angels

10%

Quote Originally Posted by Gretchen View Post
    Love,
    Gretchen
    The extra 10% "edge" comes from being "cheeky" as Tamara would say. Not to mention the engineering experience, right Karr? Ericka Kay

Quote Originally Posted by Cassy11 View Post
    Karren, nothing stops you. I would love to see you making snow angels
    I'll add that to my list!! Lol

Karren

.......My Photos