Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics

Pics

I know guys are bashful about pictures but what you all posted so far, I like. After all, what "girl" isn't thrilled by handsome dashing guys?Anyway, whether you post any or not, you are all great in my book and I'm proud to be your "sister". Sometimes, well, we just have to come out and say it(and you know how "bashful" I am) and I appreciate the fact that you are all here. Wouldn't be the same without you, really. Ericka Kay

Platinum Member
    Ericka you can be so sweet sometimes .......now if we could only get Capt to post some of him! then the score will be even lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    Ericka you can be so sweet sometimes .......now if we could only get Capt to post some of him! then the score will be even lol
    Yeah, I know. Not to "pressure" him, but I think it's much ado about nothing. Anyway, this guy is the "hot mysterious"one and I keep chomping at the bit.Damn female feelings, I don't know how women put up with them. Luckily Richard is there when I need to pull myself out of "bubble land". Ericka Kay

GypsyKaren
    You guys look so cool, I really mean it. Maybe we can get the Captain to pose with a bottle of rum?

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren View Post
    You guys look so cool, I really mean it. Maybe we can get the Captain to pose with a bottle of rum?

Karen
    Ahem! Not like I haven't tried Karen. Just gotta resign myself to the fact that's he's the strong silent type I guess. That's okay, I admire him just the same.BTW, did I mention I had a "thing" for sailing men? Oh,okay, didn't think so..............! Ericka Kay

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Me right now = very drunk, exhibitionist. Pictures:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    Me right now = very drunk, exhibitionist. Pictures:
    Looks good to me, Hon. I especially like the exhibitionist part, that's how we get to know the real you. Be careful about the "drunk" part though. That's when devious little biddies like me take can advantage of you. Never know what's going on in my little head, especially when I use my feminine "charms". Guys are defenseless against that, ya know. Looking good, Hon! Ericka Kay

I absolutely hate the way I look, so I very rarely have my picture taken. But this is a bigger version of my avatar - it's a webcam picture I took by accident a few nights ago when I was moving the camera.

I don't pass that well, so I'm trying to be satisfied with the androgynous look.

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Awww Ericka and Karen you're lovely.
    Abraxas, those are some awesome pics dude! You look great. That bottom one is particularly handsome and moody
    Poltergeist, that pic is well cool! Makes me want to stroke your hear graar! Maybe you could post a couple more and we could say what we think about passing?
    Anyway. you're all excellent
    Yeah how cool would that be to see the Cap? I soo want to.
    Last edited by pocoyo; 12-02-2006 at 08:10 AM. Reason: correcting

my pic

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Awww Ericka and Karen you're lovely.
    Abraxas, those are some awesome pics dude! You look great. That bottom one is particularly handsome and moody
    Poltergeist, that pic is well cool! Makes me want to stroke your hear graar! Maybe you could post a couple more and we could say what we think about passing?
    Anyway. you're all excellent
    Yeah how cool would that be to see the Cap? I soo want to.
    You look great as well Poc. Abraxas is a cutie, isn't he? Polter, "Pass? smass! You look cool to me. As far as the Cap, he'll "Pic" when he's ready. I respect that but he IS amomg friends, ya know? Anyway, I wouldn't just say this stuff about you guys, it's how I really feel. Nice to have some brothers around to protect my "virtue" though, just in case. Ericka Kay

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    my pic
    You know my feelings for you, my friend. As I said before, I don't take friendships lightly and you are one of the best. Ericka

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    Abraxas is a cutie, isn't he?
    Oh, yesss...raaarrrrr!! hehehe

Felix, that pic is so cool, nice to see you closer up!

Everyone looks so nice. What a lovely-looking site

Awww thanx guys i got another pic but its too big I'll ytr to put it on my avatar.

Ericka ya such a doll thanx sweetie xxxxx

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    I should find one or two pics of me.. :P

Ah gotcha!

Having fun at school with a borrowed camera

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...t/100_0423.jpg

Lunch! Somewhere... :P

Helping grandma.

My new costume for the fair (next week). I look kinda scary but I was rolling with my eyes. Brother was taking to much time before he made it.

Lil' Evert!

Omg that costume is so awesome!! You're gonna love wearing that out. Cor. You look very debonaire, not scary!
    How tall are you btw? You look well tall. Those pics are so fun. And how cute is baby Evert?
    So cute!

I'm 1.85 meter. (Thats 6, 6.1 foot? 73 inches? Whatever :P )

Wooo-ooow. So cool!!!

It's cool to be tall? :shocked:

Whoohoo! I'm Cool!

Well I reckon there are many cool small people (I do like a small boyfriend so we are face to face being as I am such a shortass hehe)
    But ooh wow to be tall yes that is so very, very cool!

*sings* Evert is coo-ool, Evert is coo-ool!
    Last edited by pocoyo; 12-02-2006 at 10:25 AM. Reason: wanted to sing to evert LOL

you pass

potergiest, I council young adult & teen males and that side view looks like 90% of my clients, You could be the poster child I might recomend a little larger "male" stud instead of the earing shown, maybe a skull, I sure the Capn could hook you up.

Yeah. poltergeist you look like some of the boys that come in to where I work. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    It's cool to be tall? :shocked:

Whoohoo! I'm Cool!
    Well, yeah, you big hunka guy. Sorry, got a little carried away there Hon. Hey, how come none of you guys live near me? I think we could have loads of fun just hanging out, ya know? Ericka Kay

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren View Post

Karen
    I love that idea . . . Capt. Lex and Capt. Morgan, together at last!

You guys all look so great - I wish I was that photogenic. I swear it's not that I'm all that mysterious, I just hate every picture that's taken of me. I usually look like I'm doped up or something else is wrong. And I still don't pass - even with a suit and tie and four day stubble I got called "ma'am" yesterday.

Poltergeist, that's a great pic. It looks so artistic, I thought it was done by a pro. I wish I took pics like that on purpose, let alone by accident.

Evert, you're a handsome guy now and even as a baby you were a cutie!

Felix, you have that masculine chin thing going for you - I'm jealous.

And what can I say about Abraxas that hasn't been said, he's definitely a typical college dude. And I love how you can do your hair in such different ways.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    I love that idea . . . Capt. Lex and Capt. Morgan, together at last!
    Capt. Morgan???

(Beware of the curse of the blond pirate)
    Everyday I breake the law........of Gender.