Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    I totally disagree that is a boy im looking at
    I agree with Kieron, Rev - that pic definitely says "boy". Love the hair too! Lookin' sharp!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    lol such a poser.
    Love the "poser" pic, Pocoyo. Even scurvy-ridden you look great. Sorry you're still not well - get that vitamin C and you'll be ship-shape in no time.

Evert - I can definitely picture you as a bouncer. You're so tall, nobody would mess with you.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Okay girls, time to hide before these guys land ashore. No telling what they will do.

Kimberley.

ps. The pics look great guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Coming ashore

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
    Okay girls, time to hide before these guys land ashore. No telling what they will do.

Kimberley.

ps. The pics look great guys.
    Well, when they come in Kimberly, we gotta feed 'em and then give 'em rum and then well, you know a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do. They been at sea for a long time you know. Better get my tavern wench suit ready......................! Ericka Kay

Snogging?

Pocoyo does not do dating. Hehehe.
    I wanna try snogging some of the girls too! Am I greedy? I want them all (boys and girls) ALL I TELL YOU. LOL kidding
    Whoa, me hearty, you been at sea way too long. Not to worry. Lady Kay will make sure you are all well cared for. Food, drink and lodging , I mean of course. Well, what else would I be talking about............................? Ericka

Ahh yes Erika, but the fun is in the chase.... Gotta good hiding spot too... in an empty rum keg. They will never look in an empty....

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

im actually really jealous.

i wish i could pass as well in my day to day as you guys do.

no wonder i got my butt kicked in high school ... now i know what masculine is.

nice going, im really impressed.
    ~They say I'm different, well I'm not the same. - Sevendust~

Ahh yes Erika, but the fun is in the chase.... Gotta good hiding spot too... in an empty rum keg. They will never look in an empty....

Kimberley
    Now that you got 'em side tracked, we can pick the real spot. They'll be three sheets to the wind by that time anyway. If they get too frisky we can push in the rum keg and have 'em shanghaid. Never underestimate a devious female. Ericka

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Don't tell me I've got to check all the empty rum barrels?!?! That takes forever!! We drink 12 barrels a day and are 6 months on the ship!!
    I have to check 1080 barrels to find all the lovely girls!!

[SIZE="1"]When I'm dressed as a girl, everybody thinks I'm weird. When I'm guy, everybody thinks I'm handsome.. what's the message in that? [/SIZE]

Barrels

It's part of the "game"
    Ev dear. You should know by now that girls never play fair. Ericka

Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    Don't tell me I've got to check all the empty rum barrels?!?! That takes forever!! We drink 12 barrels a day and are 6 months on the ship!!
    I have to check 1080 barrels to find all the lovely girls!!

[SIZE="1"]When I'm dressed as a girl, everybody thinks I'm weird. When I'm guy, everybody thinks I'm handsome.. what's the message in that? [/SIZE]
    But after breathing all those fumes while you search, well you can imagine the condition we'll be in.

Note to self: No giggling.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    Well, when they come in Kimberly, we gotta feed 'em and then give 'em rum and then well, you know a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do.
    Aahhh feeding, rum, what more could a pirate want....

OH
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Love the "poser" pic, Pocoyo. Even scurvy-ridden you look great. Sorry you're still not well - get that vitamin C and you'll be ship-shape in no time.
    Thank you capitano
    Last edited by pocoyo; 12-03-2006 at 06:22 PM. Reason: /

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Aahhh feeding, rum, what more could a pirate want....

OH
    Well, yeah! Cabin Boys gotta eat and drink too. What else did you think I meant, Hon? Ericka Kay

Errrr...
    Looting lessons?

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    But after breathing all those fumes while you search, well you can imagine the condition we'll be in.

Note to self: No giggling.

Kimberley
    Mmmhh.. You drunken wench! Come to the 2nd cabin boy!

Lessions, swordsmanship

Errrr...
    Looting lessons?
    Well, Lady Kay can teach you that Hon plus how to use a cutlass. I use a katana myself, much more civilized y'know. After that the Cap'n can teach you his "tricks" Kay

Oh I'm er, I'm quite adept at wielding my cutlass.
    Oh very nice, erikai.
    So you uh, you prefer a curved weapon?

I'm sure the Captain'll teach us everything he knows on how to raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer our weasely black guts out...

Oh I'm er, I'm quite adept at wielding my cutlass.
    Oh very nice, erikai.
    So you uh, you prefer a curved weapon?

I'm sure the Captain'll teach us everything he knows on how to raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer our weasely black guts out...
    All true, Hon but he can't show you how to do it "nicely".Sometimes things like that require a feminine touch. For example,I would never loot a place without it having the proper decor and proper table setting first. I am a Lady after all Kay

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    All true, Hon but he can't show you how to do it "nicely".Sometimes things like that require a feminine touch. For example,I would never loot a place without it having the proper decor and proper table setting first. I am a Lady after all Kay
    Hahaha you're so cool!!
    Yes, you're right. Sometimes a lady's touch is called for ..... ..... .... oo-er

Just, don't want you tearing your dress.
    Last edited by pocoyo; 12-03-2006 at 07:23 PM. Reason: pocoyo needs to learn english lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    Mmmhh.. You drunken wench! Come to the 2nd cabin boy!
    Of course but you have to find me first, then drag me off to do your bidding. Of course I do demand to be treated with the respect and dignity of a lady .... That means romancing.... ummmm a little scotch will do the trick in that dept.

So what will be the bidding of my hero who will save me from the intoxication of rum?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kimberley
    What's this? Ladies hiding out in the kegs and keeping the cabin boys busy looking for them? No wonder the deck hasn't been swabbed and no one is on lookout at the crow's nest! No wonder women were not allowed on sailing ships - they keep the crew distracted.

wow ..you guys look great !

WOW, you guys look fab and very handsome.. Come on Capt Lex ,Please show a picture for us . pretty Please? hugs,Wendi

I think you dudes should start a band - put Motorhead outta business or something.

<sigh>Why are all the cute guys always so young?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]