Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics

I would like to offer a huge warm thank you to everyone who has said something kind to all of us about our pictures. Most of us guys if you haven't noticed are shy when posting so the great feedback makes it more comfortable.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymoonserpent View Post
    I would like to offer a huge warm thank you to everyone who has said something kind to all of us about our pictures. Most of us guys if you haven't noticed are shy when posting so the great feedback makes it more comfortable.
    You guys all take great pics. For a long time I thought "hmmm, I guess some guys would rather post their guy pics than dressed up pics". I did figure it out, eventually ....

And you guys are rip-roaringly funny. Maybe one of these days I'll work up the nerve to engage in rapier like banter with you, but right now I don't think I could hold my own . I sure enjoy reading your posts though, and checking out your pics.

Keep 'em coming

Pics

You are more than welcome, Rev. I don't want you handsome guys going all "bashful" on me now. If you get a good pic share it. I think all you guys look dashing and am not afraid to say that. Besides, if you don't post pics, what are us gals going to look at? Certainly not ourselves (I hope!). The "scenery" is much better over here as far as I'm concerned and that's my girl "side" talking. Looking forward to more anyway. Ericka Kay

Welll Rev, I think it is wonderful you can post pics. Some of us cant for a variety of reasons. At any rate, I think all you guys do just fine.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
    Of course but you have to find me first, then drag me off to do your bidding. Of course I do demand to be treated with the respect and dignity of a lady .... That means romancing.... ummmm a little scotch will do the trick in that dept.

So what will be the bidding of my hero who will save me from the intoxication of rum?

Well what about finding, pleasing, saving and caring?

Do you want candlelight with that scotch?

Kimberley folds her fan, back of hand to her forehead and swoons.

Hmmmm. Candlelight, 18 yr old single malt (I may be easy but not cheap. ) some good jazz (I do like most types, but latin is just wellllll.... fitting. )

After that or during or... I promise not to fall asleep.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Erp. Went to a party the other night. Here are some pics from that (I was voted world's best nipple sucker, haha!):
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Hehehe those are great! Your hair is looking wicked btw.
    Most cute. You nipple sucker.
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Thanks very much
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

You're okay in my book, Hon. Too bad I'm old enough to be your Mom (dammit!). Ericka

Is it too late to get in on this picture action?

Quote Originally Posted by durden View Post
    Is it too late to get in on this picture action?

Never too late, Durden. Cool pic! Love the hair!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Never too late, Durden. Cool pic! Love the hair!
    Heh. Thanks a lot.

Durden,
    Lookin good man.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Yes, very nice indeed!

Platinum Member
    i think this is my best side what do you reckon (i couldnt resist)

Best side

Well Kieron, If you reckon that is your best side, then I reckon that is you best side, I reckon. Ericka

Durden - you're looking good I'm lovin' that jawline.

Kieron - yaaay you posted a pic.. shame it's a cheating, non face showing one!!! (But it's a start ). My, what glossy hair you have.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Durden - you're looking good I'm lovin' that jawline.

Kieron - yaaay you posted a pic.. shame it's a cheating, non face showing one!!! (But it's a start ). My, what glossy hair you have.
    lol ok ok i will find one lol or you just go look at my gallery here or on flckr

Awesome!!
    Hey you have galleries?? Not so shy after all!

Platinum Member
    Awesome!!
    Hey you have galleries?? Not so shy after all!
    here:-http://www.flickr.com/photos/kieron_andrew_newton/
    and here:- http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27976

flickr is a great place to put all your pics in one place
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 12-07-2006 at 03:39 AM.

Ooh Kieron you're so good looking (as a boy or a girl actually... don't hit me for saying the girl bit!)
    [Edit: "as a girl" meaning in the long hair pics where you presented as more female, I can even "see the boy" in those pics too though.]
    You're really handsome.
    I'm glad you showed those, I feel like I know you that tiny bit better now. You groovy dude.
    Omg a chair on a ferry, hope the weather wasn't rough!
    All those pics are great. And haha your smile is definitely cheeky and naughty.

Thank you for sharing!!
    Last edited by pocoyo; 12-07-2006 at 01:55 PM.

Platinum Member
    (as a boy or a girl actually... don't hit me for saying the girl bit!)
    lets stick to the handsome boy thing shall we??? i dont see myself as girl and hate being seen as one

Haha I never said I saw you as one, just said you made a good looking one (the pics you posted to show how far you'd come where you had long hair). Hey man, it's cool to be goodlooking however you present/presentED, just happens to mean that you're generally gorgeous, muahaha
    Last edited by pocoyo; 12-07-2006 at 03:57 AM.

Platinum Member
    just happens to mean that you're generally gorgeous, muahaha
    ok you can stop now