Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics

Holy smoke! You guys look great! All of ya!
    Now the Captain! Come on Lex! If I can do it, you can! Jeez, yer from da Bronx fer Gads sake! (I was a New Yawka fer 28 years)
    I've said it before, that as Lily I make make babies cry to no end, and scare horses into stampeding which is always a problem as tyhey are pulling carriages with tourists in them! So If I can put up a picture, so can you! Gotta end now! Used up my quota of exclamation points!
    Love and xxxx, Lily!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

The Captain

I think we just have to be patient. Captain Lex will post a pic if and when he is ready. I've been following the Captain's adventures and there are a lot of deep feelings involved that he's chosen to share with us, his friends.Besides, I like a man with determination and committment. I have nothing but the utmost respect for Captlex and all of you guys here because you have the courage to be yourselves. That goes a long way with me. The important thing is that we all are here and are a family of sorts. Like most families, things aren't always as "ginger peachy" as we would like sometimes but through it all, we manage to survive and gain new respect for one another. I couldn't pick a better bunch of folks to let my hair down to. You are the folks I relate to, you are the folks I identify with. In all reality--real people! Don't get much better than that! Ericka Kay

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    I think we just have to be patient. Captain Lex will post a pic if and when he is ready. I've been following the Captain's adventures and there are a lot of deep feelings involved that he's chosen to share with us, his friends.Besides, I like a man with determination and committment. I have nothing but the utmost respect for Captlex and all of you guys here because you have the courage to be yourselves. That goes a long way with me. The important thing is that we all are here and are a family of sorts. Like most families, things aren't always as "ginger peachy" as we would like sometimes but through it all, we manage to survive and gain new respect for one another. I couldn't pick a better bunch of folks to let my hair down to. You are the folks I relate to, you are the folks I identify with. In all reality--real people! Don't get much better than that! Ericka Kay
    Oh, I agree totally! Gotta say though that for you to let your hair down, all you have to do is remove your wig!LOL!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Lilygirl View Post
    Oh, I agree totally! Gotta say though that for you to let your hair down, all you have to do is remove your wig!LOL!
    Aw, no fair peekin', Hon. Ericka

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    <sigh>Why are all the cute guys always so young?
    Been sitting here looking all the cuties over myself Holly and thought the same thing. "Dang why are all the good looking guys so young?" I could say lots more but the guys don't know me that well yet and I don't want to scare them to death. Wahaha
    Seriously guys these pixs all scream male. And it's nice to put a handsome face to the names. Thanks for sharing with us everyone.

Dancin
    Last edited by dancinginthedark; 12-08-2006 at 01:51 AM. Reason: I really need to get a dictionary :)

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dancinginthedark GG View Post
    I could say lots more but the guys don't know me that well yet and I don't want to scare them to death. Wahaha
    go for it....us boys over here dont scare easily, just say as you feel!

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    We aren't scared easily.

(And who says we don't like women older than us? )

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post

(And who says we don't like women older than us? )
    exactly!! my partner is 20 years older than me!

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    There are so many gorgeous older women

[SIZE="1"](Not trying to think of the lady at the bookshop... 37... but... Damn she was nice... ) [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    go for it....us boys over here dont scare easily, just say as you feel!
    You're only scared of me, right? Ericka

Platinum Member
    You're only scared of me, right? Ericka
    not even you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    not even you!
    No? Hell, I'm scared of me. You should see what I look like when I wake up with no makeup. Surprised the mirror is still in one piece. Nasty!

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    No? Hell, I'm scared of me. You should see what I look like when I wake up with no makeup. Surprised the mirror is still in one piece. Nasty!
    Don't you be dissin' the Erickayrich!! Even if you do happen to be the Erickayrich

We love what she looks like so nerr
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

I've been known to scare animals and small children...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
    I've been known to scare animals and small children...
    Only if you were wearing a scary mask! x
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Don't you be dissin' the Erickayrich!! Even if you do happen to be the Erickayrich

We love what she looks like so nerr
    I was just kidding Pocoyo, but wait, damn if that mirror doesn't have a small crack after. Must be the beans. Ericka Kay

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Only if you were wearing a scary mask! x
    Thanks hon. I need a lift today. It is a real down day.

Kimberley.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

When my eye caught the title of this thread "Pics" on the FtM side I got curious (what could that be about?) I'm glad I checked, deffinately cheered me up. I loved the pics but I loved the "attitude" more. Being very homosocial, I still enjoy being a man in the company of other men, cracking jokes and chillin' out and that's the feeling I got reading the posts. I wouldn't worry too much about what you look like, as far as attitude you all "pass"

If ya'll ever get that ship afloat and set sail for that deserted island, you might find use for a former Marine (however old and besotted, yeah I'm the one who drank all the rum ) to man the "tops" and storm the beach to make sure the island is deserted, and I can still do it in a skirt and 3 inch heels.

Love

Maria

Quote Originally Posted by Maria2004 View Post
    When my eye caught the title of this thread "Pics" on the FtM side I got curious (what could that be about?) I'm glad I checked, deffinately cheered me up. I loved the pics but I loved the "attitude" more. Being very homosocial, I still enjoy being a man in the company of other men, cracking jokes and chillin' out and that's the feeling I got reading the posts. I wouldn't worry too much about what you look like, as far as attitude you all "pass"

If ya'll ever get that ship afloat and set sail for that deserted island, you might find use for a former Marine (however old and besotted, yeah I'm the one who drank all the rum ) to man the "tops" and storm the beach to make sure the island is deserted, and I can still do it in a skirt and 3 inch heels.

Love

Maria
    Welcome aboard Maria. Of course you realize you hafta be a "cabin wench" over here. One of the requirements ya know. Ericka

Welcome aboard Maria. Of course you realize you hafta be a "cabin wench" over here. One of the requirements ya know. Ericka
    Well darn! No I didn't realize that. I don't mind the "wench" part but I'm ill-suited to being a "cabin" anything, best I jump ship now while the jumpin's good. Thanks for the "heads up"

Bon Voyage

Well darn! No I didn't realize that. I don't mind the "wench" part but I'm ill-suited to being a "cabin" anything, best I jump ship now while the jumpin's good. Thanks for the "heads up"

Bon Voyage
    Just kidding Maria. I wanted to see what you would say. Had me rolling there. The guys are really cool to hang out with, "cabin wenching" notwithstanding. Ericka

Bon Voyage
    Oh, don't go, Maria . . . a ship can never have too much crew. Stick around at least until the Purser hands out the rum rations. But if you do decide to stay, we'll have to find you some quarters on another part of the ship - don't want you distracting the boys too much!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Oh, don't go, Maria . . . a ship can never have too much crew. Stick around at least until the Purser hands out the rum rations. But if you do decide to stay, we'll have to find you some quarters on another part of the ship - don't want you distracting the boys too much!
    Yeah, women are bad luck aboard ship anyway Cap'n, present company excepted of course. 3rd Cabin boy "Eric"

Yeah, women are bad luck aboard ship anyway Cap'n, present company excepted of course. 3rd Cabin boy "Eric"
    Wow, three cabin boys - this ship is starting to rival the Black Pearl!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol nice and cosey cabins here te he he xx Felix