Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Sounds good to me EKR
    Poc pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Sounds good to me EKR
    Poc pic.
    Cool pic, Poc! It looks so artistic. Did you take that yourself? I take very good pics of everything and everyone else, but not of myself. Maybe it's just me . . .

Thanks for the new pics too, Abraxas. That Elvis-wannabe looks like a sailor Elvis to me. I think the baby one is the cutest, though. I'll bet you never take a bad picture, man.

Kieron's right that we tend to get carried away from the topics sometimes when we're having fun. Maybe we should have a sailing/pirate thread just to post in when we want to fool around. I'll bring the rum!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Cool pic, Poc! It looks so artistic. Did you take that yourself? I take very good pics of everything and everyone else, but not of myself. Maybe it's just me . . .
    yup i think its just you being way too self critical

Kieron's right that we tend to get carried away from the topics sometimes when we're having fun. Maybe we should have a sailing/pirate thread just to post in when we want to fool around. I'll bring the rum!
    we have your party thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    we have your party thread!!
    Well, it's not my party thread - it's for everyone, but even that one started out as something and then veered way off course (was there a hurricane?). But that's a good idea - we can always party there.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Platinum Member

Wink

yup i think its just you being way too self critical
    uuhhhh you totally avoided this young man!!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 12-09-2006 at 10:34 AM.

Hmmmm. Good point Cap'n. I think there are a couple of fun threads right now, this one and the one you started. Even so, it would take forever to read through the posts to get the gist of what's going on. Ya just gotta sign on to the crew and start swabbing decks I guess.

Abraxas. Cool pics for sure. I like the one with the monkey.

Pocoyo. Yup, looks like a good one for an avatar to me.

Erika. Thanks for the PM yesterday. Today is much better. One of the cabin boys was a lot of help all through the day.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

My latest pic, just had my hair cut!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    My latest pic, just had my hair cut!
    Wow wow wow Felix! You look fantastic!! That's a brilliant pic.
    Lovely hair cut, yep indeedy doo.

[Edit... good plan about the avatar Kimb, thanks.... will give it a go for a while.

Yes Cap I did take it myself and then made the edges a bit fluffy in photoshop when erasing the background, it's rough but I needed to post a pic lol. I'm sure there are some lovely pics of you. Even if you were pulling a stupid face or something they would be lovely because they'd be you.]
    Last edited by pocoyo; 12-09-2006 at 10:47 AM.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    omg!!! Felix you look soooooooo like a genetic guy!

Woo Hoo Felix!

Did the Cap'n cut the First Mate's hair?

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Way to go Felix, awesome dude..wait, I'm a "girl" Not supposed to talk like that. You look very handsome my dear. Ericka

Pocoyo love ya pic a really cool guy

Thanx y'all for the comments they make a guy feel good about himself ya all xx Felix

Lol@Kimberley nope unfortunately the Captain was otherwise detained but my hairdresser did a good job! Lol It was a struggle cos she don't like to cut it too short but I got round her on Thursday xx Felix

So you gave her a better than usual tip of course....

I think it looks great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
    Woo Hoo Felix!

Did the Cap'n cut the First Mate's hair?
    I guess the cutlass is a little rusty . . .

Felix, you look great, man! Wow, you're such a guy! Love the new haircut! And combined with those glasses, the pic is all boy

uuhhhh you totally avoided this young man!!
    You don't miss a trick, K! Yeah, maybe I'm too critical, but it's hard not to be when you get called "ma'am" on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    I'm sure there are some lovely pics of you. Even if you were pulling a stupid face or something they would be lovely because they'd be you.
    Awww, you're so sweet. Are you just trying to get on my good side so I'll post a pic . . . (might work, actually)? I'm working on it. Maybe I need a new camera . . . and new photo software . . . and maybe Photo Shop . . . something's gotta work.

Awww thanx Captain ya so sweet xx Felix

Felix - thanks so much

Awww, you're so sweet. Are you just trying to get on my good side so I'll post a pic . . . (might work, actually)? I'm working on it. Maybe I need a new camera . . . and new photo software . . . and maybe Photo Shop . . . something's gotta work.
    No, I totally meant it... but if it gets you to post one then what a bonus (grovel grovel please post one)
    Last edited by pocoyo; 12-09-2006 at 10:31 PM.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Alright, Captain, what if we guys all posted our most embarrassing pictures or something?
    Would you post one then? We can all look like idiots and you'd look completely fantastic among the stupidity! I'm sure you look fantastic anyway, if your dashing personality is anything to go on (I'm a firm believer that it is not the looks, but the personality, that makes people attractive-- it always shines through).
    I, personally, am willing to post the most assinine picture in existence! *hehehe*

Okay. So I get silly when I'm drunk. Is that a crime?
    What?
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    Alright, Captain, what if we guys all posted our most embarrassing pictures or something?
    Would you post one then? We can all look like idiots and you'd look completely fantastic among the stupidity! I'm sure you look fantastic anyway, if your dashing personality is anything to go on (I'm a firm believer that it is not the looks, but the personality, that makes people attractive-- it always shines through).
    I, personally, am willing to post the most assinine picture in existence! *hehehe*

Okay. So I get silly when I'm drunk. Is that a crime?
    What?
    ok im up for finding a really stupid picture of me if it will get capt to post just one.....heck im sure i can find two lol

Awww . . . you guys are the best! You're really willing to post silly pictures (as if you could really look bad)? I'm just thinking people would see this thread and say, "those are all boys except for Lex". Oh well.

Awww . . . you guys are the best! You're really willing to post silly pictures (as if you could really look bad)? I'm just thinking people would see this thread and say, "those are all boys except for Lex". Oh well.
    Never gave it a second thought Cap. No doubt in my mind who you are Hon--my hero! Ericka

I will definitely post a ridiculous picture of myself if it helps!!!

Whats that?....All pictures of me are ridiculous? Yes, you have a point, but believe me I'm capable of so much more ridiculousness!
    (And proud baby yeah!)

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Oh, hell, if it helps not only would I post a ridiculous pic, but I might even go so far as to post a picture of myself in drag (haha) if I can find one.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.