Thread: Picture of Me

neodozzprime@hotmail

Talking Picture of Me

I have been doing this CD for about 3 years So here is my latest pic. I got a cool wig from a friend and all. Rate Me

neodozzprime@hotmail
    bump *hehe

Thumbs up You Look convincing to me!

Looks Good! 2 thumbs up!

Cindy
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Somone:

I'm confused...I thought you wrote somewhere that you considered your crossdressing to be wrong and was going to stop. From what I see in your picture, you look fine and have great potential as one of us. If you feel you have to stop, then just pack your things away but don't purge and throwout all that you currently have. In a little while, you'll find the yearnings returning and you'll wish you hadn't thrown out all your beautiful clothing.

Many of us have been in your shoes...we've been down that path. Our advice is just enjoy yourself when the urges surface...like the tide, your crossdressing tendencies will ebb and wane. I've done this for 50+ years...I still get a rush when fully dressed and see my profile in the mirror. I'm getting to that stage where I don't want to hide but I'm not ready to fully come out to everyone...maybe someday.

Paula J.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts