Thread: breastforms

breastforms

[SIZE="3"]Hi girls, i plan to buy some breastforms in the new year, just wondered if any of you girls would like to share your opinions of whats good and what to avoid. Take care[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Naomi x[/SIZE]

Smile

Hi Naomi, May I suggest a phone call or an email to The Breast Form Store. I have found Nancy or Victor most helpful. They have a wide spectrum of forms and can surely meet your needs. Reasonable prices and service--What else can we ask for? I currently have their store forms--Gold Seals-- and I love them. Good luck!

Hugs, Deena

It really depends on what you want to do with them, and what your budget is.

If you want to go out en femme all the time, smaller and natural is the way to go. If you're a stay-in CDer (like me), you might want to go on the bigger end.
    -Sedona

glamour boutique is also a good sight for forms. I recently got my second pair of asymetricals and absolutly love them. Hollister adhesive makes them a real part of you. No bra needed after the glue sets. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Sedona View Post
    It really depends on what you want to do with them, and what your budget is.

If you want to go out en femme all the time, smaller and natural is the way to go. If you're a stay-in CDer (like me), you might want to go on the bigger end.
    [SIZE="3"] i was thinking of maybe a b cup. Im not a fan of big breasted real girls. something pert thats no going to give me black eye's lol[/SIZE]

I have asymmetric forms from the Breastform Store in sizes from #2 to #6 so I can wear the forms that match my mood. For going out, I usually wear the #3 or #4's because I feel that they give me the most 'natural' look. In drab, I sometimes wear a set of enhancers with a bra so that I really don't project. The feeling of these silicone forms is much better than the weighted foam pads they replaced. Additionally, I just purchaced a set of PALS but the jury is still out on them. I haven't worn them enough to have a solid opinion.

The big girls for me, they REALLY fit my frame well and with my smal waist and "bubble" butt show the curves well.

this is interesting to hear as bras/breastforms are probably the most terrifying part of this new thing for me as I have only been dressing for about a year.

I just have no idea what size to go although I know I am attracted to medium sized breasts at most when it comes to the girls I like. I, myself, am about 5'8", 155ish in frame.

As someone who also lives in the West Midlands and looks for enhancement to and a or b cup rather than the Marylin Munoe cleavage I recommend bra enhancers from either Ann Summers (Palisades, Birmingham) or La Senza (Pavilions, Brmingham) . Both sell gel bra enhancers at around £20 which fit snugly into a 'a' or 'b' fitting bra.

At both I have just gone in an asked for them and not an eyebrow was raised.
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

I know in my last post I said I had to split, but things changed.

Anyway, I too am in this boat... I want to get some but have no idea what makes a form good or bad. Any tips on what to look for besides brand and/or price? Money is definitely an object for me.

Naomi-- I can't say enough good things about Nancy at the Breastform Store.
    Send her an e-mail or call. She's incredibly helpful. Like you, I wanted to avoid the phony looking big-boobed look. On Nancy's advice I ended up getting a B cup (beastform size # 4) and it works very well.
    Marie

Breastforms

Being new to this myself I don't know all the places to shop but I bought mine ( two pairs actually D and double D ) on eBay from a company called Truekare. They are really nice silicon breastforms. They are super fast shipping too!

Good Luck

P.S. you can also go directly to truekare.com as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

thanks to all for your advice, ive brought the gold seal forms, and i'm eagerly awaiting delivery. Ive ordered size 3, and the staff said providing i dont use the adhesives, i can exchange them if im not happy with the size.
    im a very excited girl at the moment.

makeup by paintball :)
    thankyou all ,have got some really good tips xxx
    is a new day , is a new life for me and im feeling GOOD

Was replentishing the bathroom tissue holders this morning and the thought struck me, what if I used toilet rolls as breast forms?

Sort of the robotic look.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sub CD
    If you can afford it, try a mastectomy shop. I recently was fitted to & bought a wig at one & they were most accomodating. They said they would fit me with new breastforms when I need them. Call first: most will schedule private (after hours) appointments if you are squeamish. They generally know what you are looking for even if you go in cold.

Alysin

I just ordered mine from the breast form store the other day. I posted a thread called My son knows. It's about what has happened so far. I have not recived the forms yet. And I am already in trouble.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

I'll add my recommendation for the Breastform Store. They are wonderful. Just ordered a new pair because my old ones finally (after 3+ years of daily wearing) wore out. They were drop-shipped from the manufacturer the day after I ordered them and on my doorstep 4 days later. They have wonderful service, and if you need advice before purchase, don't hesitate to call them. They will always give you friendly, caring advise and their service and prices can't be beat! Five stars for Victor and his staff. They are a great resource for the TG community!

~Julia