Thread: I would like to propose a C change!

I would like to propose a C change!

Calling all for an opinion!

I don't care for the title of Cross Dresser. I propose we start by saying we dress how we like to dress. No title required. What does everyone think?
    I know the forum needs a title, thats fine. This would be just between us Girls.
    Love Summer

Beverly591

hate labels too

Hi Summer...If I looked like you I think I would tend to be a little pissed at the crossdressing label too...you look absolutely fabulous. For a moustached lout like myself, it's not that important. But you are right...we dress like we want to, and why that deserves to be pointed out as different is beyond me. I guess that's just the society we live in...we need to label everyone and everything. Cheers, Bev

Aspiring Member
    Yes as I have said that's quite right and that's the way it's suppose to be No lables!.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Girls,

I dont like to think of it as crossdressing (although i prefer that than the label 'transvestite' - that says to me 'sexual deveant', where i just feel more at home ad pretty in femme clothes). I just say I am 'dressed'

Departed

Lightbulb

Uh-oh! And I just did a theme song for us

How about ambidresserous? We can dress one way ot the other and neither feels akward.

That's me struggling with myself

we are

we are family, I got all my SISTERS and me
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=3]XOX Dana XOX[/SIZE][/SIZE]