Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't stop, can you?

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar

Not really. :)

I have stopped for two and a half years, but then I understood that, for me, to stop crossdressing is to repress a wonderful part of me because it is not allowed in a strictly male existence which I do not like anyway. To live life that way, for me, is neither fulfilling nor stable. Thankfully, I understood that after only one purge rather than many.

Hugs,
    Lisa
    [SIZE="1"]What lies behind me and what lies before me are tiny matters compared to the girl who lies within me.
    -- A twist on Ralph Waldo Emerson

To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive.
    -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Ubi dubium, ibi libertas. (Where there is doubt, there is freedom.)
    -- Latin Proverb
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bobbie,

For years I felt guilty for my innocent, but pleasure but not longer fight it! Embrace and enjoy gurl!

Leah

Why ??????????? When you accept who you are no reason to stop.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

Josephine56

Stopping ?

For me, at 64 years old, the internet came very late. I'm very glad it's here, though, so I can share my passion with all of you.
    My wife is vehemently against, and destroys all suspicious items on sight, so concealment is paramount. I can't indulge in gowns, as I've no place to hang them up. Outfits must pack away in unsuspicious looking boxes, and opportunities to release 'Josephine' are rare indeed. This is because of the make-up/ time requirement. Hose, panties &c can be very quickly concealed, but make up, nails &c. no.
    My computer/pics store/ favourites list are at my business fortunately.

I love to look MUCH younger that I am, and the Girly thing is the only way, so I'm NOT likely to stop very soon, if I can help it !

just

be who you really are hun, hopefully others can do the same, If you need to purge, just send it all my way.

Never could give it up. Spent way to long comming to terms with who I am and trying to be ok with it. I would never give up my lifes work. NEVER

Kisses, Tiffy

I can't anyway. Went a year or so once, damn near killed me.
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Everytime i've finished a session i've stopped, until it comes back again. Which could be from 5 mins to a few days.

Jenni B xx

I dont know if if i could. I think my desire to dress is stronger than any desire to stop no matter the need. Its sad but hey, nothing a pair of panties and stockings can't cure. hehe

Smile

[SIZE="3"]Stop? Don't want to.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Frustrating being on travel

Fortunately I am at a point where I wear skirts every day when I am home. But when I am on travel in foreign countries it is a little more difficult. I am currently in India for 2 weeks. After a week or so, I get more and more disturbed. Not being able to wear skirts occupies my mind more and more. I'll be glad to be back home after a couple of weeks and finally put on some comfy (comfy more psychologically than physically) clothes. I'll probably go hog-wild with my shortest miniskirts for a couple of days
    Have fun now, life is too short to wait,
    RedBaron
    http://www.facebook.com/guenther.eichhorn

There is no way I could stop. I have seen too many of us stop and purge only later start again and start buying all over again.

When I was younger it seemed I could stop for months at a time. Now if I go more than a week it is rare. Now I don't want to stop.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Bobbie once you come to terms with who you are, why would we want to stop? We have been female since before we were born. It just takes longer for some to realize who they truly are! Once there I can not imagine wanting to stop.

Eileen
    nicely put Eileen.. as for me no i just want to dress better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is in her vest
    Hi

you're right. I can't stop. As much as it would make my life that much more "convenient" to never slip on womens clothes again, and as much as I may prefer that to happen, it won't.
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

After 45 years of dressing I know purging stopping doesn't work. So now I embrace it with open arms and a full closet of cloths. I know that I could no more stop dressing it would be easier for me to fly to the moon.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Right now i feel i could stop but i have said a million times i would.

I don't think i will ever stop for anyone but myself. Its really fun at times and confussing why i would want to do it.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Perfectly Strange... Christine Andrews's Avatar
    I have purged many, many times and tried to stop dressing but when I do, I feel hollow. Its like trying to switch off the positive, confident part of my personality - leaving me unhappy and more than a little stressed. The more I tried to stop, the more I thought about dressing and the more I felt like I was ignoring the real me

I may have a break from dressing for a couple of days occaisionally - when I have coursework for uni to do or when circumstances make it difficult to do so - but I have slowly realised that I can never permanantly stop dressing or for a long time period simply because I don't want to stop - it's part of who I am!

Though I have only tried to stop for feeling depressingly guilty for not being as I am expected to be by those around me - as I become more confident and assertive, I care less and less about what others think.

My philosophy is simple:
    A) Be yourself
    B) Be happy in yourself
    C)Enjoy life to the fullest

It's not so much an issue of can't stop - but a choice of - won't stop.

Kirsty Hall
    “A truth that's told with bad intent
    Beats all the lies you can invent.”
    ― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

Bobbi no and I don't want to stop I love dressing
    Angie

I purged over the years thinking I could stop. All those wonderful clothes and shoes gone forever. I’ll never purge again! Enjoy it for all its worth. Going out and buying clothes, shoes, and makeup is such a rush. Why would you want to give it up? Find what you feel comfortable doing and take it just a step at a time. Not all of us will end up with the wardrobe that Karren has (lucky girl!). Just the fact that you share your thoughts here is an indication that you really like to dress and that it is not just a passing fancy. Have you ever looked at the counts of viewers (lurkers) versus members on this site? You took the first step to join us. Welcome aboard.

Jen

Smile can't stop

I can not stop dressing !
    I dress every day for a few hours, It is a daily ritual of which I enjoy very
    much !

Melissa

Smile Stop?

God no.Frankly it`s never even occurred to me.The only time I don`t dress is in work where I have to pass as a male 5 days a week .Think of everything you`d be missing.And throw out clothes.......NEVER!-Angela.

Too Much Stuff

One of the big things for me is to go to the thrift store looking for new items. Run home and try them on mix'em with sturff I have to see how they look etc. I can't stop going over there or actually going on eBay to buy stuff too! I must go to the thrift store every other day! I'm getting too much stuff!

Peggy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2 View Post
    If you enjoy something why would you want to stop?
    yeah what she said

Kymmie

Yep my whole life its been stop start. I think i'm not gonna do it again especially after a guilt trip but it doesn't take long before its there again.

Jenni B xx

Why Would I ??????????????????