Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain's Christmas Ball?

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Look at you 2 making goeey eyes at each other... awww love's young dream
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

tsk tsk. Dont confuse debaucherous intent with love....

Now where is that serving wench? (stomps foot.) If I see her she gets a rum ball by air for failing to attend to her duties. Hmmm. Odd that half the crew is also absent. Is there a connection? I wonder.
    Last edited by Kimberley; 12-16-2006 at 07:20 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

LOL sorry, perhaps I should have said "look at you two, drunkenly lusting over each other"

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
    tsk tsk. Dont confuse debaucherous intent with love....

hes just jealous lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    hes just jealous lol
    Hmmmph. Not very proactive for a cabin boy seeking to become a full member of the crew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

HAHA!! Yes, it's true... I'm jealous... *dramatic sad sniff* all this lusting going on and not a sexy lady nor a gorgeous gay boy for me to get my grubby mits on... er I mean admire politely from across the room, obviously....

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    HAHA!! Yes, it's true... I'm jealous... *dramatic sad sniff* all this lusting going on and not a sexy lady nor a gorgeous gay boy for me to get my grubby mits on... er I mean admire politely from across the room, obviously....
    Well, if it's any consolation . . . once the party is over and the ladies have debarked, the captain's been known to pay particular attention to the cabin boys.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Well, if it's any consolation . . . once the party is over and the ladies have debarked, the captain's been known to pay particular attention to the cabin boys.
    now thats just greedy lol

Oooh... i suddenly seem to have perked up...

Platinum Member
    i did try to encourage you and Lisa to pay attention to each other!!

Hahaha Lisa's too wild even for me!

Platinum Member
    Hahaha Lisa's too wild even for me!
    and how do you know young man? hmm! shes a perfect lady....that any man should be proud to have on their arm

*looks in the captain's direction with a slanted smile, face half hidden under floppy hair...grins naughtily*

now thats just greedy lol
    It's good to be the captain!

Don't be jealous . . . you've got enough girls clamoring for you.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

and how do you know young man? hmm! shes a perfect lady....that any man should be proud to have on their arm
    AWww bless! Hehe you're so cute Kieron (don't hit me).

Well...I just get this untamable vibe from her not that i'm complaining, every woman should have a wild side....

Platinum Member
    AWww bless! Hehe you're so cute Kieron (don't hit me).
    dont start that again!!.......

Anyway looks like 'The capt' wants your attention instead lol

lmao! I wasn't coming on to u!! I meant you are so sweet being gentlemanly about Lisa...
    ...although now you mention it.... hehe ok ok I won't inflict my annoyingness upon u (for now)

Platinum Member
    I meant you are so sweet being gentlemanly about Lisa...
    cos i think shes adoreable

...although now you mention it.... hehe ok ok I won't inflict my annoyingness upon u (for now)
    behave!!!

Pirates dont behave!!! Cabin boys behave, not pirates.

Now dear captain, if you will fill my cup. *wry smile*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Certainly, my dear . . . how about some champagne - a classy drink for a classy lady?

Oooooo. Champagne and rum balls. Certainly you are attempting to enchant this poor soul. Such a gentleman about it too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Say, has anyone seen those Cabin boys, I need their assistance in the store room............I need some help with these kegs.............well, what did you think I meant?

You are going to the stores? Where is braxis? That is his job or has he passed out behind the empty kegs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*cracks up*

Btw... I'm a pirate cabin boy!

I'll give you a hand with yer kegs Erickay