Thread: Clubbing with my SO.

Talking Clubbing with my SO.

Last Saturday my SO and I went out to a club for the first time as Lacey. I was soooo nervous the whole day. She was just as nervous. The day was awesome tho, we shopped all day and even went into a dressing room together to try stuff on. So we finally came up with a nice little top set , my low rise flare jeans and her ankle high boots. I had just bought a new wig and I even had on fake nails. I have a habit of biting my nails so she put some on me. Then she did my make up and off we went. We were so nervous on the way there that we didn't really talk. She had only seen me dressed once before on Holloween and she was great. This was more real to her because it wasn't Holloween. She's awesome, even tho she teased me b/c I wouldn't come out of the apartment right as my neighbors came home across the hall. Then as luck would have it the directions to the club were still in the apartment and so I had to go back up and get them. And of course the same neighbors were coming back out of their apartment. They stopped, then smiled and walked out. Got the directions and went to the club. The club was actually a gay and lesbian bar that had drag shows. Sorry if that's not the pc way of saying that.lol. So we even had valet parking and the guys parking the cars didn't even bat a eye went I stepped out of the car. We had a couple of drinks and watched the people on stage. It was a charity show so it was nice. On the other side of the club was the dance floor. So we watched the people , I was having fun but was still nervous so no dancing for me. I know I'm a party pooper. And I even got some looks from a woman in the club as she walked by. She stopped, smiled and slowly moved past. I smiled back. My SO thought it was funny. She's been great about every thing and we plan on going again sometime. Thanks,Lacey.
    Last edited by Lacey; 12-15-2006 at 01:56 PM.
    Just wearing what's comfortable!

I am happy you are able to come out of your shell with the so's support. Don't be shy even in a club like that, dancing never hurt anyone, and you will love being held and led across a dance floor, and your wife may get a kick out of watching you too! I'm glad you had fun, good luck!