Thread: Went to the store.

Went to the store.

The other day I was sitting around and decided to dress. I put on my new wig and make up. Still need to work on the whole make up thing and some new earrings that my SO bought me for my birthday. Next I put on my favorite hoodie sweatshirt, favorite low rise flare jeans and my new tennis shoes.Grabbed my purse and off I went. It was the first time I had been out dressed during the day and not holloween. I just drove around for a little while and then stopped to get something to drink. The woman behind the counter was very nice as I walked by to get the beverage. As I walked back to pay the manager came out and he smiled. I smiled and continued on to the counter. The woman took the money and said have a nice day. I said you too and left. Simple little time out and fun. Cya, Lacey.
    Just wearing what's comfortable!

Dressing up makes even routine chores and trips more fun, right?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Nice shoes, babe.