Thread: Did you see this program?

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

Did you see this program?

Hi Girls.

I turned the television over last night and there was a program on about the traffic police in Cheshire, England. It was one of those fly on the wall documentaries following the work of the police. I did not see the start of the program but at the end they gave a summary with what the different people who had been charged during the program and what sentence they had received at the court hearing.

One man was had been stopped in his truck and when the police opened the door he was wearing only a white long tee shirt with black opaque tights and boots. Along with the motoring offence he was charged with exposing himself in public and was sentenced to attend rehabilitation course for behaviour.

This got me thinking two things. The first was is anyone here going to admit that they were the truck driver. The second thought was since he was only wearing a long tee shirt could be the reason for him being charged with exposing himself in public. Had he been fully dressed with skirt and top then he most likely would not have been charged with anything.

I felt for the poor man, because all of us here could understand what he was doing and indeed, many of us will have done the very same. I thought poor man; he must have been very upset to have found himself in that predicament. I only hope it has not put him off from dressing. Have any girls here had a similar experience? If so how did you cope with it and did it affect you?

Take care.
    Last edited by Sandra H; 01-18-2005 at 11:31 AM.
    Love Sandra xx

Platinum Member
    mabey some one stole her skirt??????????

I saw an episode like that on TV once. The cop was pulling over a pickup for some minor infraction — a taillight or something. The driver panicked and took off, a big police chase ensued. Finally the guy called the police dispatcher on his cell phone and told her he was running because he was dressed as a woman and afraid to stop.

She talked him into giving up and when he got out of the truck, he was dressed in a really nice outfit, nothing remotely indecent about it, and he hadn't been drinking or anything. Naturally he was arrested for running from the cops. But if he had been here in Texas, where crossdressing is legal, and had pulled over when he was supposed to, the worst that could have happened to him would have been a traffic citation and perhaps a little snarkiness from the cop.

Still, it would scare me to be pulled over. That's why I make sure my lights work, tags are current, I have my driver's license with me, etc. I wear my seatbelt, drive the speed limit and obey the laws. And I don't drive drunk. If a cop does hit the lights, I'll pull over immediately and be upfront about what's going on. I just hope I can also walk a white line in my heels!

Kshshshshshshs

(kshshshshshssh)

"Repeat please....Over."

"Er yeah...we got a runaway CD....repeat..runaway CD on the Highway....Wearing a lovely mauve top, black mini skirt and shoes to die for....Over."

(kSHSHSHSHS)

I think there was a bit more to the show that the narrator would talk about on television even though the show was aired after 9:00. I caught the end of the show as I switched over to watch the news and they did say that he was caught wearing tights in the cab of his truck. It is more likely that he was exposing his genitals or the like publicly which is something that would involve the police and being sent to court. Although some might find CD's distasteful, I think most of society tolerates it and it's not a criminal offence or something that a court in the United Kingdom would send you for counselling for.

formatting

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    (kshshshshshssh)

"Repeat please....Over."

"Er yeah...we got a runaway CD....repeat..runaway CD on the Highway....Wearing a lovely mauve top, black mini skirt and shoes to die for....Over."

(kSHSHSHSHS)

[SIZE=7]SHOES TO DIE FOR[/SIZE]

I suppose that knowing you as we all do shoes would have had to get a mention

Love
    Laura
    XXXXXXXXX
    If I had been born a Girl I would not have wanted to be a boy