Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Piratey Pics

Platinum Member
    hey!!!! guess what....we've got Pirate's of the Carribean being shown on daytime television on boxing day!!!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 12-17-2006 at 11:36 AM.

great remind me closer to the date because i have not seen the first one yet

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    That will help add a nice atmosphere to Christmas
    Can't beat a bit of merry pirating hehe. Plus of course the presence of the beautiful Johnny Depp is a great christmas present.

My Dad rang me up all excitedly last month to let me know he'd bought me a potc advent calender, but he still hasn't given it to me! Grr!!
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    i seem to theme a room out my bedroom is done classic mini car style

wonder if i can get that sign here pirates only one
    Adam,

I got both of those signs online at www.cdockpirates.com. Here's a direct link to the signs:

http://www.cdockpirates.com/fivetoten3.htm

P.S. Love your new avatar!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    I'm soooo in love with your bathroom!!

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Oh yeah... I meant to say that too (so thick). very cool avatar Adam
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

eye,eye-Capt.
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Adam,

I got both of those signs online at www.cdockpirates.com. Here's a direct link to the signs:

http://www.cdockpirates.com/fivetoten3.htm

P.S. Love your new avatar!
    thanks capt i will go look

Arrrggggg, very ship shape matey!
    Shiver me timbers!

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Adam, I'm jealous! Those are sooooo cool! Your boats are bigger than mine. .
    Hey, is something like a 'Red Sports Car' symbolism type thing..:undecided

Size does matter

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here's a ship for you Captain, you'll need your sea legs to sail on her though. This is the Belem, 1896/1996, not sure where she sank though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Beth View Post
    Here's a ship for you Captain, you'll need your sea legs to sail on her though. This is the Belem, 1896/1996, not sure where she sank though.
    She's a beauty, Jenny Beth, thank you. I've actually had dreams like that . . . which is why I think I drowned at sea in another life. But it hasn't kept me away from ships - the sailing ones are my favorites.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Excellent decorating.

Love it.

Now, about that brig....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
    Now, about that brig....
    Yes . . . ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Rabbit View Post
    Size does matter
    Absolutely, Sarah . . . a sailor with a small pinnace doesn't get much respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Beth View Post
    Nothing a few cabin boys with buckets can't take care of, right Capt'n?

Now steady that ship, or I'll spill my champagne.

Banned Read only

Love the shower curtains

I want some.

I am sure the kids would too. My 4 year old girl goes around with an eye patch and says ARRRGG I am a pirate.

She is a funny girl.

Personally I think pirates got a bad rap. Most were smugglers to avoid the high British taxes and eventually branched out. Just Robin Hoods in ships! Black beard excluded!
    Last edited by janedoe311; 12-22-2006 at 05:16 PM.

My home bar

CaptLex,

Thought you might want to see what I've been doing to my bar. It is still in progress. I'd like to get some brass porthole mirrors to put behing the bar (after I panel the wall). The pirate's weapons and treasure map parchments will be framed and on the same wall. I'll make a display for the weapons I have and add any other authentic looking knick-knacks along the way, hopefully get a brass sextant, as well.

BTW, I loved Cutthroat Island as well, have it in my DVD collection.

(was getting nervous that someone may recognize my decor. Captlex, if you want the pics I can email them. let me know.)
    Last edited by Shannon CD; 12-26-2006 at 10:40 PM.
    Shannon

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon CD View Post
    CaptLex,

Thought you might want to see what I've been doing to my bar. It is still in progress. I'd like to get some brass porthole mirrors to put behing the bar (after I panel the wall). The pirate's weapons and treasure map parchments will be framed and on the same wall. I'll make a display for the weapons I have and add any other authentic looking knick-knacks along the way, hopefully get a brass sextant, as well.

BTW, I loved Cutthroat Island as well, have it in my DVD collection.

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Attachment 38035[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Wow, Shannon, I love it! If I had that room, I'd be hanging out there all the time. Do you have a pirate flag to hang in there too? I'd love to get a porthole mirror too - and maybe a gun. Which reminds, me I still have to figure out where to hang my sword. It's great, thanks for the pics.

Wow, Shannon, I love it! If I had that room, I'd be hanging out there all the time. Do you have a pirate flag to hang in there too? I'd love to get a porthole mirror too - and maybe a gun. Which reminds, me I still have to figure out where to hang my sword. It's great, thanks for the pics.
    I have several flags 5 large (Jack Rackman, Pirate w/2 swords, jolly roger, prepare to be boarded, and surrender the booty) and 3 small (surrender the booty, pirate republic, and fish or cut bait).

I'm really just not sure what to do with them yet. I have a couple of ideas but I guess I'll just have to experiment a bit.

BTW, I don't know if you can see the black powder pistol replica that is sitting on the whiskey barrel (which I'm turning into a bar sink. the barrel, not the gun ) but I think it's kinda cool.
    Shannon

There was a street market vendor selling large pirate flags for a fiver a pop when I had a wander around town today... I thought of the Capt.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I have several flags 5 large (Jack Rackman, Pirate w/2 swords, jolly roger, prepare to be boarded, and surrender the booty) and 3 small (surrender the booty, pirate republic, and fish or cut bait).

I'm really just not sure what to do with them yet. I have a couple of ideas but I guess I'll just have to experiment a bit.

BTW, I don't know if you can see the black powder pistol replica that is sitting on the whiskey barrel (which I'm turning into a bar sink. the barrel, not the gun ) but I think it's kinda cool.
    Oh, cool . . . those flags will add the right touch. It's funny, I have some of those pirate expressions in signs and even on some of my boxers. I especially like "prepare to be boarded" and "surrender the booty". I also have pirate mugs with the different jolly rogers in my bathroom (to hold Q-tips, cotton balls, etc.). My favorite is the Jack Rackham one (which is the best known one). I even have a small pirate chest with that one on it (for my own "treasure"). I did see the gun, that's what reminded me that I want to get one too. I just love the whole room. So, when can I come over? I'll bring my own rum.

Oh, cool . . . those flags will add the right touch. It's funny, I have some of those pirate expressions in signs and even on some of my boxers. I especially like "prepare to be boarded" and "surrender the booty". I also have pirate mugs with the different jolly rogers in my bathroom (to hold Q-tips, cotton balls, etc.). My favorite is the Jack Rackham one (which is the best known one). I even have a small pirate chest with that one on it (for my own "treasure"). I did see the gun, that's what reminded me that I want to get one too. I just love the whole room. So, when can I come over? I'll bring my own rum.
    Next time you're in California do not hesitate to let me know. If I find out you've been here and didn't come by "It'll be the plank for ye".
    Shannon

Next time you're in California do not hesitate to let me know. If I find out you've been here and didn't come by "It'll be the plank for ye".
    Well, I've always wanted to see California . . . now I have a good reason.

Well, I've always wanted to see California . . . now I have a good reason.
    Don't forget that Disneyland has the original "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride. If that's not enough to get you out here I'll think of some more...
    Shannon