Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do you look like?

Question Who do you look like?

I've always looked like my father and his family, but I just realized that now I REALLY look like him. I've caught a quick glimpse of myself here and there and for a split-second I swear I've seen him instead - well a younger version of him since he's 30 years older than me. I guess those hormones are really doing the trick.

So here's the question to all . . . who do you look like? This question is open to everybody.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm an only child my mother just had moi , and its un-canny how much I look like her , if my grandma saw me she'd freak out she's , say I did'nt know you had a daughter!!!!!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Platinum Member
    my father.....well a younger version

http://crossdressers.com/forums/atta...4&d=1146133599 this was the first picture that i was like 'i see my dad'
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 12-20-2006 at 04:44 PM.

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    LOL does it have to be a parent? Or just someone in your family? Or just anyone you look like?

Very very cool that those hormones are doing the trick! Yay!!
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Grandfather... scary huh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
    Grandfather... scary huh?
    Not if your grandfather is cool!!

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I've been told I look sort of like Mike Myers. And that I have a lot of similar mannerisms and facial expressions to Hugh Laurie. *shrugs*
    And I do look a lot like my dad, who looks a lot like Yngwie Malmsteen, so you do the math, haha!

As for Mike Myers, shall we compare?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

HAha! That's fantastic. Mike Myers rules man!!!

Ok I see that it doesn't have to be a family member...

I guess I look a bit like my mum, but I have dark eyes and stuff like my dad.
    Probably a mixture of both (yes yes.. they are obviously both gorgeous daahhling HAHAHA)...
    Hang on......they are actually... so geez...what happened when I popped out?! :hmmm:
    Oh yeah I look a bit like one of my male cousins as well. He is a little older than me and people used to think we were twins... then he got tall and turned into a proper young man and I ... well I stayed small and, yeh.
    There's someone that might be my brother (urg don't ask) and sometimes when I have real short hair I think I look a lot like him. *face contorts strangely*. I haven't seen him for ages and I'm worried that when I do see him again he will have grown up into a proper looking man and I will be envious. Especially as I always used to get teased that one day he would be taller than me... last time I saw him I was taller than him, but without a doubt he will be taller than me now. Meh. Maybe if I get real skinny they won't notice how short I am!
    I often get told I look like Edward Furlong too, in boy or girl mode (me.. not him... although sometimes he does appear to be in girl mode ) which I actually rather like, being as I'm a small wimpy guy myself with that kind of nasally drone too haha! I seem to do a lot of the same faces and stuff (unintentionally) too. Yep, I definitely identify with the Furlong.

I've always thought that I look like my dad and when I'm out with him everyone says how much we look alike. But, then on the other side, if I'm out with my mother I get told the same thing. So I guess it's 50/50.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

i look like my older sister carol. when she was a little younger ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    I look like my younger sister Patty, or is that she looks like me since I am four years older than her. Just ask MJ she will agree with me.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by joanlynn28 View Post
    I look like my younger sister Patty, or is that she looks like me since I am four years older than her.
    Just ask MJ she will agree with me.
    yes it's true. Patty and Joanlynn do look alike way to close lol. but Joanlynn as a better smile now she is her true self she's got good reason too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Not if your grandfather is cool!!
    Keep it up you silver tongued devil you....

You are very kind.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    I'm a clone of my grandmother. Seriously. People see her wedding picture and think I went to one of those tourist places where they do old-fashioned photos. I walk like she did, and have her verbal tics too.

She was cool. Died a few years ago at 100-1/2, and was only sick for the last two weeks.

I look like my Mom as Ericka but my Dad as Richard. Some of you have seen my pics as Rich and I really don't look that much like my femme self. That's how I can look like both. No doubt who's kid this is for sure, either way. Ericka

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    I really look like my dad. Same bodytype, same eyes, same nose even.

You've seen me on the pics and here is my dad... see and compare!

(oh yeah; for some reason people say I look like Meat Loaf )

I look like my mother, but then the boyish version.

Morgan,
    Everyday I breake the law........of Gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    I've been told I look sort of like Mike Myers. And that I have a lot of similar mannerisms and facial expressions to Hugh Laurie. *shrugs*
    And I do look a lot like my dad, who looks a lot like Yngwie Malmsteen, so you do the math, haha!

As for Mike Myers, shall we compare?

Ohhhhh thanks Abraxas. I thought I was imagining it forever now. I kept thinking you looked so familiar but couldn't for the life of me figure how I could know you. Now I know. You moonlight as an actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    I really look like my dad. Same bodytype, same eyes, same nose even.

You've seen me on the pics and here is my dad... see and compare!

(oh yeah; for some reason people say I look like Meat Loaf )
    Whoa! I can definitely see the resemblance between you and your father Evert. So that's were you get your height from.

dancin

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Quote Originally Posted by dancinginthedark GG View Post
    Whoa! I can definitely see the resemblance between you and your father Evert. So that's were you get your height from.

dancin
    Yeah he is 1m93 and his dad was 2m02... I'm "only" 1m85..

Hi,
    As far as family members, definitely my mother.
    Huggs,
    Andi

Holy Crap, pocoyo, you do look like Eddie Furlong. I love his acting.

I look like a combo of my dad, my Aunt Suzanne (she died of breast cancer last year and she was a lesbian) and my cousin Mykal Jon. Oh yeah, my brother Andrew too.

Pictures are in the order of the names. Taylor

Well, I look like my sister, actually.. She is younger than me though.. My brother and I don't look anything alike even though were closer in age. I have alot of people comment on how my sister and I look alike.. Hmmm.

Junior Response Associate Cheryl GG's Avatar
    Have my fathers eyes for sure....my brother says its creepy when I shoot certain looks....says I look just like Daddy....and have alot of facial features like my mother but even she says I have his eyes (my eyes are blue like his I will say that for sure)....but am a cross of the two I guess......xoxoC/
    Last edited by Cheryl GG; 01-08-2007 at 02:51 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]
    ~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt [/SIZE]

is in her vest
    Hi

Abraxas...your avatar photo looks like Stephen Fleming, the New Zealand cricket captain

http://media.apn.co.nz/webcontent/im...en-Fleming.jpg

me...I look like my brother when I'm not in make up, and if I wear specs, then I really do look like my sister....
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

I think I look like everyone. I can walk into somewhere I've never been before but my mum frequents and people know who I am. The same often happens when my dad meets people I know (they recognise him through me). People always know me and my brother are related (he has long hair, and once we got asked if we where sisters. He was not impressed. Come to think of it, he gets mistaken for a girl a lot yet refused to do anything to stop it; could be I'm not the only gender confused member of the family )

I'm also assured that both me and my younger cozen look just like a recent ancestor known throughout the family as the 'mad granny'. Be afraid... Be very afraid...
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png