Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuff not Tuck

Lightbulb Stuff not Tuck

Well I'm new to this whole scene. First post here. Long story as to how and why I got here but here I am. I read with interest all the threads regarding tucking. In one post someone mentioned stuffing the 'guy' into itself instead of tucking it under, the boy bumps go up where they came from. I have been doing this stuffing for quit awhile. I tried tucking but it doesn't do it for me. I want to try the technique of stuffing and then folding the scrotal skin into what really resembles the female unit we are all trying to simulate. From there however I've got a problem: How to hold it in place? Tape will ruin the effect so I'm thinking of adhesive. Tried super glue once and that was not the answer! (don't even ask!) So I'm wondering if anyone out there has stuffed this way and what they've used to keep things in place. Hose and panties don't work although they are part of my ensemble. The guy always wants to wiggle out. I have some spirit gum on the way and another product that is used for sticking false piercings to the body. Just to experiment. As a further note I have stuffed myself in and then played as if with a GG. Much to my surprise and pleasure I was able to 'release' without any erection!
    Any thoughts/ideas will be greatly appreciated.
    Remember: Be whatever you want to be!

I just point him down and pull up my pantie works good for me
    Angie

as I wear panties all of the time most of the time I just do a simple tuck...
    taping and gluing seems rather painful while I might prefer not to have the gentelmen downstairs causing them pain seems a little overkill and not much fun (unless you are into that). But anyway the only time I stuff is when I'm really dressed up like when I'm going out. Good luck on your quest though.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

My dressing seems to evolve through stages. A few months ago, I was obsessed with tucking and taping. I have shared your experience. In my case, 'the guy' amazes my GF by having the ability to transform from 1" to 6+", so when flacid, it can be stuffed within itself, no problem. If I then lie on my back, legs relaxed and apart with the soles of the feet touching, the 'boys' can be urged back to where they belong.
    You can get skin tone tape or white cloth tape which absorbs makeup, and apply an initial strip from anus toward your navel. (Shave!!!) Then, second and third strips on the right and left, with just enough of the scrotum left free to emulate labia. It can be amazing how sensitive the 'labia' can be! w.

Ah this is getting at what I'm looking for, thanks. Where would one get skin toned tape? Pharmacy? I'd have to experiment with my specific equipment of course but I want all the sensitivity I can get. Obviously you, Wenda, have tread the path I'm persuing.
    By the way I shave regularly.
    Keep those suggestions coming!

Josephine56

Tucking

I suppose all that tucking and taping is necessary if you are into bathing or bunny suits.
    I couldn't be bothered with either, so tights and panties do it all for me.

I don't do anything. Everyone knows i'm a guy.

hi i am into skirts and dresses so my panties do the thing
    laurie sweet

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones ????????? who is small enough that I never have to worry about it. Even with tight jeans I don't have a problem. Panties work for me without doing anything else.
    Kisses, Linda

Quote Originally Posted by LindaTS View Post
    I guess I'm one of the lucky ones ????????? who is small enough that I never have to worry about it. Even with tight jeans I don't have a problem. Panties work for me without doing anything else.
    Im with Linda TS im so small that its tough to find even when having to relive my self, as far as glue wow that sure has to hurt, mine slip in by them selfs, and I do shave all over, it keeps it clean ,I was stationed in Turkey during the sixtees and all the girls shaved there privates, look at that I made a joke What ever you do be careful, hospitals are expensive, Charolette

Banned Read only

Don't get caught with tape etc.

I stuff Willie into himself and the gonads get tucked up where they belong and I hold it all in place with a Platex panty girdle. It's not rocket surgery. I've warned before that all of this stuffing and tucking takes up space where the bladder would normally expand, sooooo not booze or coffee or tea before you stuff/tuck and run since your capacity will definitely be down. There may not be enough time to release the tape or crazy glue (really?) but the tightness of the pantygirdle works fine. Plan ahead for pee stops in safe loos.

Quote Originally Posted by riddle5hi View Post
    Tried super glue once and that was not the answer! (don't even ask!)
    You glued your dick to what exactly???

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Kimkandy View Post
    You glued your dick to what exactly???

Kim

Hmmm. Well I said don't ask but if you wanna know.... think of how a fortune cookie is made. And it wasn't as bad as one might imagine but imagination is what it is all about isn't it?
    What me crazy? Why yes!
    Last edited by riddle5hi; 12-23-2006 at 07:47 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    I just point him down and pull up my pantie works good for me
    Angie
    I do the same as Angie, Hon. Personally, I can't understand why you would want to go through "hell" like that just achieve a look. That would be painful for me, and for me, well being Ericka is all about having a good time and something like this would seriously diminsh the fun for me. Unless you are a female illusionist or something like that, what's the point really? I'm curious that's all. Ericka Kay
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

AT first it was a little difficult for me to accomplish the stuffing technique. But now the boys are trained pretty well. I just pull on a panty gridle and willy goes right back inside and the twins go back to thier childhood home. No issues or complaining from any of them. It sometimes feels better when everyone is in there place.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Stuff

I used to tuck, but it gets too uncomfortable after a couple of hours. For the past 3 years I have figure out how to do exactly the same technique you use. I use Nair to remove some of the hair especially in the bikini line area. Then I roll my penis inside out, push the testicles up and fold over the extra skin. Then I use 3 strips of clear medical tape horizontally to keep it all together. I point the penis downward so I can urinate sitting down and that works pretty good. I can keep everything stuffed for hours and it does not bother me. In fact I think I can stay this way for days, but have not tried it. I tried using spirit gum to eliminate the tape which looks ugly, but it was not strong enough to hold it all together. I though about using superglue but decided it was not such a great idea. My other idea is to run 2 strips of tape vetically along the extra skin and pull the skin togehter then use superglue to glue the tape together so it is not direcly glued to your skin. I have not figured out how to do this without getting the glue on the sensitive parts. Might need more hands than I have to do this.
    Like you, I can also reach orgasm while stuffed and I really enjoy the feel and look of this technique. From the replys so far, I guess we are the special ones who enjoys this. Let me know if you come up with any innovations on this technique.

Take care
    Lisa
    Last edited by Lisa X; 12-23-2006 at 10:16 AM. Reason: typos

Banned Read only

sydd

this is a wonderfully informative post...i'm a tucker...and sometimes i tuck better than others...i'm still trying to figure out the stuffing thing...is there a 'manual'--just kidding...maybe...lol....sb

Banned Read only

Terms!!!!!!

I take stuffing to mean that I push Peter ( flacid) inside his own skin and into my abdomen. Once the gonads are in place I drawn the empty scrotum up over it al and hold it in place with the Platex Panty Girdle.

I take tucking to mean that I leave Peter outside and fold him back between my legs towards my anus. Not such a comfortable option and the look is not as good.

Hi again,
    Thanks for all the great responses!
    Perhaps I should be a bit clearer about my purpose. I'm not into stepping out. This is a solo project that has evoled only in the last few years and has its' roots in a dream sequence I had 6-7 years ago. I'm not trying to suppress my animus at all but trying to touch my anima, bring her out of my inner closet, and let her dance in the moonlight to her hearts content. As this has evoled it has taken on more of the physical as well as the mental/imagined. I figure what the hell, let her dance! I was married for 23 years (serious sexual repression), divorced 2 years ago and have a girlfriend 3000 miles away (serious sexual fun over and over). She knows and is pleased about the exploration of this side of myself and she understands that I'm not in this for displaying purposes ie stepping out in public. Therefore I dress/act as outrageous as I want, have a wonderful time and no one cares. In the course of things my animus joins in the fun until he takes over (I am a man after all!) and we all climax in blissful wonder.
    Sorry for getting off track here...
    Lisa X: You make me feel that I'm not alone in all this! In reading the responses I was begining to wonder if I was out here by myself, trying to figure out how to make 'the look' work and not just hide things. Regarding having orgasms while stuffed, it only happened once but maybe I should try again?!
    Sydian: I do have some illustrations. Video is worth a million photo's.
    Erica: Well yes it is about illusion after all.....
    Ranee: You got it!

Tucking works for hiding. Stuffing works for looking.

I once found an EXCELLENT B/W drawing which showed how to stuff. It was REALLY well made, but can't remember where it was.. I googled for it, but maybe it was even posted by some member of this forum some time ago..

Looking around I've found a link to what is called in the article as "marsupial tucking":

http://web.archive.org/web/200412042...s/tucking.html

I the past I had seen an excellent drawing of this technique, but I can't manage to find it around..
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 12-24-2006 at 02:30 PM.

One time years ago I just pused it back as far as it would go and put on a swim suite, It worked and really looked real, I was surprised, but I don't know if it would work any more. I did not use anything to hold it, just pushed it back as far as it would go.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

stuffing

Hi. I have been a member for over a year now and that is how long I have been tucking thanks to this site. Now I read about stuffing. I tried this the other day and all I got was this huge lump sticking out. Is there such a thing as being too big to stuff properly, or am I not doing this right.

For years I did the "stuff" thing and rather enjoyed the sensation. Wearing a somewhat tight pair of panties helped with this. Occasionally I also have been able to reach orgasm in this fashion, a rather unique sensation. Over time I guess "things" kinda got trained and now "it" stays where "it" belongs even when nekkid, (not a pretty sight). During the past year I've lost quite a bit of weight and have been able to wear smaller clothes as a result, (Just bought a pair of cords in size 10, yes, you read that right. Gotta love it.) I've begun to develope the habit of "tucking" to make the front seem a bit flatter. No I don't have a "bunch" of equipment to contend with but if I don't do something it looks bad. "Stuffing" for me leaves a bit of a lump where I don't want one. "Tucking" on the other hand seems to give a better result, when wearing pants or a somewhat loose fitting skirt. I have a few tight skirts that no matter what I do I can see a bump where there shouldn't be one. (What was I thinking when I bought them?)
    With a bit of practice I've found that tucking at all times, no matter how I'm dressed isn't that uncomfortable for me. I don't use tape or glue but wear tight undergarments and that helps hold "it" all.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

tucking

The only different thing i do is turn the little fellow to the left and tuck to the rear , as if its up side down or backwards and tuck to the rear.It my feel different for awhile but it really does the job for me. No buldge just smooth look. If the little fellow ever tries to get stiff it curls right back under . HA! HA! Stefi

Mine is small enough when it needs to be and big enough when it has to be.
    I use it for pleasure not pain. Pushing up the gonads and turninig under the penis with panties works for me even in fairly tight pants or shorts.

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"