Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you are "guys in a dress", and; how many are "women"; while dressed.

How many of you are "guys in a dress", and; how many are "women"; while dressed.

I'd like to hear from the TVs rather than the TGs as we know they are women anyways!

I personally adopt a whole different attitude and personality. I feel like a girl. I do experiance the occasional moments when I am in transition where i sometimes feel silly. Thankfully those are rare and they pass very quickly.

Love

Michelle

I would think most are women will dressed. I dress 24 7 and always feel like a woman.

I'm definately a man in a dress. I have no desire to be female. I just love the look and feel of ladies clothing. Occasionally I do feel a bit girly, but not that often.
    I used to feel girly a lot of the time, but not as much these days. It's definately a man in a dress.

LL

I'm me in a dress....when enfemme....and me in a male suit when in drab.....

Love those easy questions....hehehe

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I don't know if that makes me TG rather than TV, but I often feel like a woman even when I'm in drab...
    So, of course, when I'm "en femme" i really feel like a woman.

Eugenie

Woman

Definitely a woman while dressing. The more I dress, the more comfortable I am and the more I really feel like a female while dressed.

Sally

Definitely a woman when dress and out. I act and talk like a woman and then I'n treated like a lady. I don't try to pass as a woman just blend in with them.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I consider myself a crossdresser not really a TV. I guess I am transgendered b/c I crossdress but to answer your question. When I am dressed as Michelle...I am all woman. I look feminine and feel feminine.

Take Care,
    Michelle

I never feel silly when I'm going from being Richard to Ericka or vice versa Michelle. The reason is I've amalgamated all male and all female aspects of myself into one overall person. It took me a lot of time and effort to do that (hence my ID on this forum). I'm always myself regardless of how I present. I guess if I stop and think about it, when I'm "Richard", I'm really Ericka drab, when I'm "Ericka", I'm Richard drag. By always being combined, I'm a more powerful person in many ways and very adaptable emotionally. In either mode, I don't act much differently really, I just act like myself. Just easier that way for me. I do have another name for my combined "personas" but that's classified I'm afraid for personal reasons. I just go by Ericka or Ericka/Rich here because that's how most people know me. Ericka
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm not a guy in a dress cause I don't own any dresses.

But I do feel like a full blown woman when dressed up. I do have my days of feeling like a guy in girls clothes though. Not today, I feel so fem right now! I might go out shopping but it is cold and I have no money to blow.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Content and Happy
    I feel female 24/7. Even when I sleep.

Lanore

HI Michelle, I am defianlty a girl in both heart, body and soul, no matter what I am dressed in. My daughter calls me the drama queen (which is nice), Samantha.

Funny you should ask this i've been thinking lately that i'm acting more like a woman these days even when i'm not dressed. I just got done clothes shopping on ebay and picked up a silk button down teal blouse that will go great with my black layered skirt.

To answer your question I feel like a full blown woman when dressed. I'm just making the outside match the inside.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Pretty much shifted to woman side dressed or not. I did have one moment of weakness when out recently. I asked my self if I knew why I was doing this. LOL

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I don't know if I feel like a woman - I've never been one !....but I think I do.

I do feel more and more feminine, and my persona is more flowing and open-hearted. I feel the body-rhythm and posture, gestures and 'propriety' of a woman (and lady) more naturally as mine.

This question is odd for me answer as this is all "so sudden" for me.

Short Answer: Woman in Dress.

Also, I am chiming in with Bredalee, I feel the feminine persona with me even dressed as a guy.

Right now, I have zirconia posts in both ears for my first-time piercing. When I see them in the mirror, or someone comments on them, I feel a warm recognition of my feminine potential.

Yumm!

Roberta Fermina

I'm always a guy. I just like wearing lingerie, skirts and dresses

I think Karren said it best, about being in a "man suit" when in drab. Most of the time, at least, I feel like I'm "cross dressed" as a man, and I have to keep checking myself to make sure I'm not acting in a way that would lower my position in the pack. When I'm en femme, there's no "man in a dress" at all. I can just be myself.

To the degree that I can be, a woman

HI Michelle, I always feel like a girl when dressed. Which is just about 24/7

I'm like Lady Lycra and Jere...I'm a man who enjoys the look and feel of women's clothing, but I have no desire to be a female.

Banned Read only
    Without a wig, beard foundation, and femme glasses - I'm just a guy in a dress. With those items + breastforms I am transformed into a beautiful woman!

I'm with Jere.I love to dress but i still like my male side and am happy being who i am'I've been married 32 years and have grown children and grand childen and that's what i am. A husband father and grandfather but i understand or i think i do how some of you feel about being femme because we all are at different levels and i can relate to a lot of what you say. This site has been a big help with coming to grips with crossdressing and why we do

I think Karren and Ericka/Rich said it best.

When I dress I am bringing out the feminine part of who I am. Hopefully I'll get to the point where the two parts of me will be fully integrated and it will make me a better person overall.
    Last edited by Paula G; 12-26-2006 at 09:59 PM.

Wow, a bra is fun!

boy under the skirt....

well, i'm so interested in doing all things men(boys?) like to do when I'm in a short pleated dress with my panties tented that my gender identification is clear...I like to be a guy dressed as a girl. When the bra is on, however, i wonder if there a third gender, called sissy? But inanycase, after
    "doing" our thing, I'm less interested in dressing, until the next time...

Well I always wear a bra & panties no mater how I'm dresses. Sometimes a little lipstick, even when dressed as a guy. It just feels right.