Thread: Asking to Dress

Banned Read only

Smile Asking to Dress

Has cder wanted to ask a gg friend to try on some of their clothes?How do you approach the subject without hurting your friendship?

jami

Error: User not found;
    are they allready aware your a cd? i had a few GG friends just give me piles of clothes after i came out , and now they go out of the way to show me there new make up and shoes etc when i visit. I'd still feel awkward about asking them to try on there clothes unless it was a jacket or something..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    If a wife counts, yes I have...we both wear the same size 13/14...so quite often we have shared each others clothing...

Hello,
    I would not recommend that a CD ask a woman to wear her clothes at all. Often a CD will stretch or tear her clothes, there by rendering the clothing useless for the woman. And we all know how inmportant clothing is to a woman.
    What i would recommend is first gage in how she feels about CD's first. if she is receptive to the idea then sugest that you both go out shopping together. Most women especially the younger ones would not turn an opportunity down for a shopping trip. She can give you advise on sizes, what to look for in clothing, the looks and style of outfits etc. This way you have your own stuff and not damamging hers.
    How ever if she isn't very receptive to CD's then you may have to venture out on your own in gaining clothing etc, and find a more accepting, understanding friend. Only you can determine if this girl is the right one to confess. Just remember once you told your "little secret" to her, your little secret isnt so secret anymore. Be careful who you confess to. Be careful on who you approach. But also have fun in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie Sexton View Post
    If a wife counts, yes I have...we both wear the same size 13/14...so quite often we have shared each others clothing...
    Marcie,

I'm with you on this one. As some say, "Been there, done that." My wife likes to borrow my clothes but somehow they end up in her closet. Oh well, this gives us both an excuse to go shopping. Its works best when we both like the same style.

Now then, I could have sworn that I had a black sweater before Christmas(???).

Babette.

Smile

I've only been out shopping with my GF a couple of times, (in drab), but it is a blast looking through the ladies section at the stuff I want.

Easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission sometimes....lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Error: User not found;
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission sometimes....lol

Karren
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No! Don't mess with mother's nature.

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

Junior Response Associate Cheryl GG's Avatar
    You should approach this question as you would any other question to your SO that is involving cding....open and honest....just flat out ask...."how would you feel if I were to wear your "......." ???" ..... take my advice....even if she says no she doesnt feel right with you wearing her clothes....she will at least know you have respect for her and her things....and you never know...when she sees that you respect her enough to ask her this before just walking in and helping yourself to her closet....she might just surprise you....the alternative to not asking her and just helping yourself....well....that can send the message of a total disregard for her overall and a total lack of respect for not only her but also her things.....C/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]
    ~No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt [/SIZE]

I would not ask to wear her clothes but ask her to help you find your own clothes, It is more fun when pick out your own outfits

Banned Read only

Smile Asking to dress

Thanks for everyones advice to a problem
    jami