Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wears the pants?

Who wears the pants?

Where I live, renting a room, the houseowner wears the pants, does not own a dress, or skirt, or feminine shoes, or hose. She won't wear such. I am the male, and, I own all the dresses, skirts, lady's shoes, hose, makeup, lipstick!!! Bizarro world!? You figure. Role reversal? Strange times indeed. Lucille

Crazy Lady
    In the past 2 years, I have worn dresses or skirts more than my wife. She does not like the way she looks in a dress or skirt. She wears a dress about 4 times a year. She recently bought a lounger dress that she has worn a few times this year, but I still have her beat for this year.

Dee

We're obviously overcompensating.

I'd get a new homeowner!

Smile

My GF only wears dresses on special occations or for church, I wear a dress or skirt almost every day. I guess she'd be elected because she wears pants more than I do. She always has the final word.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In reality, we both wear skirts. Metaphorically, my wife wears the pants in our house.

The last time my gf wore a skirt was at her ex husbands memorial service. Come to think about it in the time we've been together she has worn a dress once and a skirt four times and thats over four years. Now me i wear a skirt everytime i dress and i own more skirts and dresses than she does.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

In all honesty, it really doesn't matter to me who wears what. No matter what image you are trying to project (other than being yourself), the clothes don't make the person, it's the person who makes the clothes whatever those clothes may happen to be.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yep, Times are a changin. Let's change with them!!! Let's help them change!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanygirl View Post
    In reality, we both wear skirts. Metaphorically, my wife wears the pants in our house.
    Yup same here in Buckeye land. Except I can't ware a skirt around her.

I wear the pants metaphorically but I am the only one that wears the skirts and dresses along with heels. My wife never wears them or high heels.
    Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Steffie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Strength lies solely in tenacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Girls just wanna have fun![/SIZE]

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/steffie.michaels

my wife allways wears pants and i wear the skirts and heels is that not the way it's suposed to be hehehe
    love susie

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by susie evans View Post
    my wife allways wears pants and i wear the skirts and heels is that not the way it's suposed to be hehehe
    love susie
    At least not the way you're taught in school, huh?
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

My wife sleeps in an old, ragged pair of sweats and a t-shirt, while I have several nice, satiny nightgowns. She wears skirts a lot, but my style is markedly more feminine.
    We joke about it but I never did understand it. "Overcompensating" does make sense.

Hmmm, we both wear skirts AND trousers. I'm lucky, my wife is about the same size and in addition to my wardrobe I'm allowed to borrow many of her skirts.

I've even got in to (pun not intended) female trousers as a result of her wardrobe, albeit soft, wide-legged ones which look great with sky-high heels and fitted tops.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Kind of equal for me and my SO when we are at home. My SO usually wears skirts in public on a regular basis. Jocelyn

Most of the females I know wear jeans or pants most of the time, they hardly ever wear dresses or skirts. I figure that in some strange way I'm compensating by dressing as femme as possible. I love dresses and skirts with really nice feminine tops, nice makeup and wig etc, and jewellery.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    In all honesty, it really doesn't matter to me who wears what. No matter what image you are trying to project (other than being yourself), the clothes don't make the person, it's the person who makes the clothes whatever those clothes may happen to be.

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

In our house I wear the skirts and heels much more than my wife. She will wear a skirt only if she doesn't have a choice and she's never really mastered wearing heels.

Who wears the pants?

If I could get away with it, I'd happily let my wife wear the pants!
    As is, I wear panties all of the time and mine are much more feminine than hers. She prefers cotton, I adore nylon with lots of lace.
    She laughs at some of mine, flowered with lace waistband, but I tell her that she had her chance to wear frills,I never did and plan to make up for it!

I am between SO. Therefore, it is irrellevant. Sorry about my spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka/Rich View Post
    No matter what image you are trying to project (other than being yourself), the clothes don't make the person, it's the person who makes the clothes whatever those clothes may happen to be.

I'd have to disagree with that. Watch any makeover show where they emphasise the clothing. The end result is a person who feels much better about themselves. It's a whole change in attitude. The emotions conveyed are life changing.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

My wife only wears a skirt or dress as a costume when we go to a ren faire or celtic festival. I on the other hand wear kilts and an occasional skirt arounffd home most of the time. If it wasn't for the shirts I wear in the summer, I'd probably be wearing bras more than she does. She usually only wears one when she is going out. I on the other hand, even sleep in a bra. My youngest daughter doesn't even own a dress or skirt. She is dating a guy now, and we were joking that she'd have to wear a wedding dress if they were to get married, and she made the comment, that if they got married and anyone wore a wedding dress, it would be the boyfriend because she certainly wasn't going to wear one.

I guess I'm the clothes horse here. I wear the pants for the most part and the only way my wife wears a skirt or dress is if snow cones are on sale in "he double hockey sticks."

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Rearen View Post
    I'd have to disagree with that. Watch any makeover show where they emphasise the clothing. The end result is a person who feels much better about themselves. It's a whole change in attitude. The emotions conveyed are life changing.

True, clothes are often attitude modification tools for anyone, male or female. They can give you confidence, make you feel sexy, and change your outlook when needed! You are completely right Sophia...