Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's time to complete the circle

GypsyKaren

It's time to complete the circle

Our life force is a circle, we grow within until it’s complete, and then we spread out in waves like ripples on a pond from the drop of a pebble. It’s now my time to complete the circle, it’s now my time to grow.

After a lifetime of dreams and discovery, and with the love and support of my wonderful Kat, I have made the decision to have SRS. As hard a decision I’ve always thought it to be, it really was an easy one to make, and it’s one I’m 100% sure and comfortable about…it’s just my time.

I am hoping to do this next Fall, the following Spring at the latest. I have a lot to do till then, I’ve just started getting my ducks in a row. I will be seeing an endocronologist next soon so I can start hormones, and I have started exchanging e-mails with my surgeon. I will be going to Thailand for Dr. Chettawut, he’s considered to be one of the best in the world, plus the cost will be a lot less than if I had it done here. I will have to stay there for 3 weeks, and I will miss my home, but to me it’s all a price worth paying.

Both Kat and I know there will be problems to overcome, but we will face them together as one, and we’re a team that’s invincible, she’s got my back and I‘ve got hers. I plan on keeping a running account of our journey here in the TS Forum, so that maybe I can help anyone else who is considering the same thing for themselves. We have many wonderful friends who will be there for us, and we hope all of you will keep us in your thoughts and wishes.

Karen

Smile

[SIZE="3"]Karen, I wish you the very best in the completion of your journey. I will certainly keep you and Kat in my thoughts and prayers. I am honoured to know you and Kat and count you both as friends. I look forward to reading your account.

huge and to you and Kat

Anna Marie x
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

Not a little girl
    Congrats Karen!

I'm so happy for you! I'll be following your progress and am proud to offer whatever meager support I can.

Hugs, Jennifer

Karen,

I also feel that I'm finally completing a circle. I knew I was a boy when I was very little, but felt I had no choice and had to spend my lifetime as a girl before that little boy came back to find me.

I'm very happy for you. You're going to have a great year, I'm sure. A new place and a new you! You know I'll be following your progress with great interest.

Wishing you and Kat all the best!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You are in my thoughts and prayers. both you and the great Kat. what a team!!! one step at a time and then you'll be closer and closer. in all ways!

Karen, my life partner, I'm so awed by your courage!!

Thank you for sharing your life with me!!

Being quite androgynous myself, I consider this cosmetic surgery, however, I know it goes much deeper for you, and I respect your feelings!!

Now, c'mon, Woman, lets get'er done!!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

Wow, what glorious news! I am so happy for you, Karen.

Karen I am very happy for you and your decision. Mostly the whole 100% thing. I wish the best for you.

Secondly, one more time, the love story that you and Kat live is very inspiring. It inspire hope that someday we can all find that kind of love and understanding, beautiful.

So I wish the two of you the best in the future. Good luck! God speed.
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

Karen,

Congratulations and Good Luck on your journey. I wish you and Kat the best the new year has to offer.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karen -- I'm so happy for you (and maybe a little envious). I wish you and Kat the best and I'll keep you both in my prayers.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

GYPSY KAREN. I WISH YOU WELL! I UNDERSTAND YOUR DECISION AND WISH YOU THE BEST. GO GIRL!!! i wish you and KAT a very happy new year. HUGS TO YOU KELLYANN

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Good luck & God bless...

Karen, that's great. You seem really in tune with everything so you go girl!

I'm so happy for you that you have the support of such a special person in Kat. You are one lucky girl.

Good luck with your journey, and thanks for sharing it.

"I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Well i think that you can tell br the replies to your post that we are all behind you and Kat. I wish you well on your journey and hope the best for you always.

pretty pretty princess

good luck

i hope it all goes well for ya.good luck to both of yas !

michelle19845

Error: User not found;
    Happy to hear Karen, one of my GF's just returned from thailand and i had talked to her most everyday while there , sounds like such a wonderfull place. After hearing all the details of her result i can't go anywhere else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow, Karen! May your transition procede smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKat GG View Post
    Being quite androgynous myself, I consider this cosmetic surgery,
    ROFL! With the support Karen has from you KrazyKat, this is going to be a breeze.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Karen, that's great news. Somehow, this does not surprise me. I'm so excited for you and Kat. What a wonderful inspiration, your partnership, has become.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

I must be dreaming
    I too am so happy for you. Wishing the very best for both of you. Please let us know what you can. I am riveted....
    A work in progress

Karen,

The best of luck to you and Kat! I know that the decision wasn't easy but once it is made, and you know that it is the right decision, you are on the right road taking the most direct route.

We\ll be here for support and looking forward to hearing about your journey!

Karen, I wish the best for both of you. You are fortunate to have such super support.

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    Karen, I wish both you and KrazyKat well on your journey. I am very familiar with Dr. C.s work over there in Thailand. I close friend of mine choose him to have her surgery, but the lastest thing is she has decided not to have SRS at all and just remain as an non-op TS. As for myself, when my time comes for SRS I will most liking be choosing him as well. His work shown on his website is fantastic especially compared to the butchers poising as surgeons here in the U.S. . I know that you are going to be very pleased with the results by Dr. Chittawa.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar
    Karen,

Congratulations on your descision. I wish you both the best of luck. You 2 definitely have something special.
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

Congrats on your decision, and I do wish to hear how everything goes between now and then!!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard